All Comments on 'I Want a Threesome'

by ladyhawk100

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A

A pretty well written story. Pure fantasy, or some memories from your life? Shared with your husband? Or private and no one has any idea what a slut you want to be? I liked your discriptions, or lack of. I'll go now and read some of your other works. Thank you for a wonderful imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Single

If you are unattached, go for it. If not a pretty selfish way to fuck up a relationship. Good luck either way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yawn

...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice

I've always wanted to do that with my woman too. I'd love to see her being pleasured by me and someone else at the same time for maximum effect.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 16 years ago
Great job! Wonderful fantasy!

I enjoyed this! This is a great well writen extremly sensuous fantasy! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow nice one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No different from a thousand other stories here

Yawn. What an old, old story plot. Any story that begins with the guy getting his cock sucked—that's the FIRST thing they do (of course)—is not only going to be boring, but obviously sexist. When I was first fucking, around 19, the guys could hardly wait to fuck me. And, I let them and it was sweet as a dream. The guys who need their cocks sucked first thing are the guys whose first sexual experiences were having their cocks sucked by those cold teasing girls who wanted to preserve THEIR own little Puritan bodies and would allow no penetration. "Oh, rub my pussie through my panties..."

Oh, yeah, and then the ass-fucking. Every damn story now ends with a girl's being ass-fucked (by a GIANT cock), as if this were the ultimate goal, the pinnacle of all sex. It isn't. It's just the fantasy of sexist pigs whose knowledge of anatomy comes from porn sites.

By the way, there's no such word as alot, and I doubt that allot is the word you want.

Good luck in high school.

Carmen in Santa Fe

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 1 year ago

Very erotic! Love the stories from the woman's perspective. Good job 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous