All Comments on 'A Hard Woman Is Good To Find'

by ExoMani

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
pumping iron

Nice to read a well crafted story on this genre. Nice characters and good plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Interesting

A very well written story that held my interest all the way thru.. A totally different storyline than I'm used to..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Do u think..

..his pecker was "rock-hard" or what? GEEZ! 10 times, u used that phrase 2 describe it OR MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
An Interesting Premise / Fantasy

I thought it was quite arousing and well written. <P>

I have always wondered and now - well now with more interest.<P>

Thanks Author - your efforts are appreciated<P>

With High Regard

staghornstaghornabout 16 years ago
Nice story, very erotic

A nice story on this subject, I like hard bodies although body building is not my style. I'd only say that a broader vocabulary for erotic adjectives would be welcome. "Rock hard" and "tight, wet" can only go so far. :-) Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Foreplay?

Oh, sorry guess they are just two dumb bodybuilders. Maybe she can touch his dick before he slams it in to her next time. Be creative with the sex scenes. Why does he have to leave to put on his freakin rubber and lube up, is he embarrased?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh I'd love to

Oh how I'd love to love a woman bodybuilder! I work out and although I'm not a bodybuilder, I enjoy looking and watching them work out. My thought then turns to wondering what it would be like to be up close and inside!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing woman!

Loved the way you built up Christine's character. She sounded so feminine, and so sexy. Would love to have this type of woman in my life.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 6 years ago
Next chapter please

Please continue. Would love to hear more of their romance. Maybe training & competing in masters competition together.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Great story....

I never saw all the issues the other commenters had on this story. I did notice there wasn't a blow job or a pussy eaten the whole time. Quite refreshing, actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More real

Blowjobs and pussy eating has become a sexul cliche. Out of aprox. forty five lovers in my seventy-four years only half a dozen went down on me and I've only gone down on a woman once, and it was not a good experience.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 3 years ago

I loved this story and still hope there will be another chapter

BooblingBooblingover 2 years ago

I’m a self confessed female muscle addict!, I adore muscled women & Christine sounds my ideal woman.

Your description of her sounds just like Cindy Landolt who is a personal friend of mine who has a magnificent muscular physique though she has never been a bodybuilding competitor.

She does have a pair of very large implants though prior to having them she had no boobs at all just an impressive pair of rock hard pecs.

Your story had me gripped throughout, the slow build up was spell binding, the two characters were not brassy just normal dedicated bodybuilders-something I have been doing for years.

Loved the outfits they wore to the gallery, Christines outfit had me drooling espectialy when she took her jacket off-your description of her her was sublime.

Yes, your wonderful story is my kind of fantasy-though I have experienced quite a few female bodybuilders myself.

My favourite on ‘Lit’ so far, I haven’t checked yet but I hope you have more story’s in this genre! 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous