All Comments on '01, 02: Good Morning'

by Callidora

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kcbigkidkcbigkidabout 16 years ago
Nice story

Very nice gentle tale of love. and eroticism. A tale of two becoming one with a very nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot and friendly :)

A sweet story. One thing though. No way a cock just starts to grow out on a 'girl'. And if she was one before she should now be a hermaphrodite. Otherwise a intriguing and well crafted tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great

I read the first section of this story and this second was just as good. Sex is such a passionate thing, yet barely do free stories online provide enough emotion. Yours do. It looks like you ended this with expectations for a third to add. Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Again -- brilliant!

If I could write this well I'd quit my day job. Seriously. This is one of the best first person narratives I've ever read and it is certainly one of the best transgender stories of any kind that I've come across over the last 20 years.

Everything about this story says that it really happened. It seems hard to believe that something this detailed could just be someone's fantasy.

At any rate, I'm glad it's posted here. I hope it wins some sort of award.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I like it

Thank you for the story.

sebyiffysebyiffyover 12 years ago
Gorgeous

This story is so goddamned pretty. I mean, sure, it's hot as hell, but it is also emotive and sweet, and the characterisation is great too. Bloody fantastic job, on the whole series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous