All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 102'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fun stuff!

I love succubi stories. That one was a lot of fun. I assumed it was over after 101. Phil's doom seemed pretty clear. However, you returned to the milieu, and I enjoyed your sequel. I especially thought the ending to this chapter was great, where Phil almost makes it clear, but...NOPE!

I look forward to your next submission. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Looking forward to more

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this upcoming part! can't wait for more, gret work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

I love your work; it'd be nice if this one actually survived their affections; which isn't the same as getting away, if lifeforce regenerates then these two would always have a snack when they were peckish.

Aside from that the one complaint I have about your stories is that the poor succubi never seem to get much enjoyment out of their meals. It's nice to see that changed this time around :D

Thanks again

mjm202036mjm202036about 16 years ago
Another job well done...

I must say that this is a great part two from the first chapter of the story. I can't wait to see the end of this short story (even if he does pass away with a big smile on his face). As for a comment made earlier about your succubi not enjoying their meals in the previous stories...I don't see where they get that idea from. All of them seem to enjoy their food source. It seems like the men are the ones not enjoying the sexual bliss the succubi are forcing upon them.

tarsustarsusabout 16 years ago
Loved it

Loved this story, wasn't expecting to see these characters back, but I'm glad they are. Of course I'm a sucker for succubi. I think I understand the comment about the succubi enjoying themselves, but I think that is because most of your stories are told in first person. That means the protaganist has to hear it for himself, which is not a primary element in your stories. I think it reduces the horror element of the story, at least in this instance, while augmenting the erotic.

lwolf80lwolf80about 16 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story and can not wait for the next chapter.

jonmartin22jonmartin22about 16 years ago
wow!

that was great, i hope there is another part! More fangs!

coldfingerscoldfingersabout 16 years ago
best yet

My favorite type of erotic horror is stories about succubi, which obviously are your specialty. I have thoroughly enjoyed your works in the past, but you have outdone yourself with Succubus Summoning 101 and 102. Please continue the story soon; with your creative imagination, I'm certain you can write many chapters to come (far beyond missionary!). If you adhere to the ending of 101, we already know that Phil will eventually die, but Rosa and Verde could make him linger . . . and linger . . . and linger . . .

AphroditesBelovedAphroditesBelovedover 15 years ago
I love it!

There's even some humour in this one! This story is fun and erotic! hehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Brilliant!

This whole series is just excellent.

JezebelLevievaJezebelLevievaover 11 years ago
Even more erotic

Fangs in urethras! Nipples discharging lubrication! Succubi tails inserted into cunts! Great and sexy ideas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not sure I will find my own comment later...

Hi... I recognize your author name, manyeyedhydra, through so many readings on Literotica now. I think I reached out to you once before, to suggest that I might write my own stories, and seek your advice.

First of all, your stories are really good. I'd say more about them, except I read them all - and therefore, well - it's difficult to expand the genre. But you never fail to use a new description of familiar events. Frankly, it's impressive for this kind of writing. Which is why I should probably try to do my own here next. I can't imagine a way to expand on your stories, or descriptions - so it's a great challenge.

I have enjoyed your stories more than anyone else. My motivation however is not too pure, and I'm not sure how it will go over. I was a victim myself as a young boy, of sexual exploitation. So, I know the feeling, and the terrible self doubt. That is my motivation. So - thanks for your stories. They have been great inspiration, and also good fun to read. My take on things will be exploitation, with revenge. Because that is what I always wanted to seek. I hope people will understand my writing from that standpoint.

Bye! I'll be back.

Kev

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tried

Tried to many times don't know if it will ever work, need female help.

stormysmagic69@yahoo.com

NoodleCutterNoodleCutterover 5 years ago
Spectacular story!!

I wish the stories had more kisses :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh my

I think this is my favorite story ever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous