All Comments on 'A Centaur's Love Ch. 06'

by AMY_Monaco

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

I absolutely LOVE this story, it's really great. Keep the chapters coming, I can't wait to see what happens next.

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 16 years ago
Oooh!!

You just love leaving us on cliffhangers before we go to work dont you!!?? lol Another great addition to the story, only small sections where it felt like it was rushing the reader through, but other than that, great as always!

angelshellieangelshellieabout 16 years ago
more more

you seem to love leaving us hanging on the edge. Cant wait for the next one!!

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlabout 16 years ago
Da da da dum!!!!

I wouldn't want to be in Henry's shoes, that's for sure!<br><br>

Little Sonja sounds adorable. And you've definitely got me interested in part 3 of this series, with the youngest brother and the mysterious woman and child living on their own. Great stuff and can't wait until you update again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOWWWWWWWWW

wow that was so nice i wonder wat callum is goin to do now cant wait to read the next part pliz cont soon

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
ooh

Another intriguing chapter! Yes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
YOU CANT..

just stop there.. lol.

OMG, this is getting so intence! I cant believe you stopped right there. Im dieing to know what happens.

Little sonja sounds soo cute and adorable! :) Im glad Thayer and Rose had a little girl .. aawww

BUT STILL.. omg.. i cant believe you stopped there! lol.

HURRRY with the next chapter!!! hehehe

SecretPassionSecretPassionabout 16 years ago
Kick his Ass!

oh good at least he got one good wack in on Henry!

Can't wait to see what they decide to do with him. Maybe they will let the punishment fit the crime and let LILA wack him a few times! YAY.

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 16 years ago
Great!

aww, Thayer's already a great dad to little Sonja. I'm glad to see Callum and Lila mated, and can't wait to see how Callum deals with Henry. I'm also looking forward to what happens with Soren and the mystery woman. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great :-)

If this were a book I would definately buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
you're doing it again!!

I'm loving your work..I'm entranced by the whole thing but this cliffhanger stuff gotta stop *LOL*....just just just..WRITE it dang it all!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cant do that!

can u please stop doing that!!!!!! U are going to make me fall off my seats with these stories! I love it sooooooooooooo much....im wiating on part 7! Make sure that Henery gets a proper ass whooping

trippychicktrippychickabout 16 years ago
yay

I hope they kick his butt lol:) good stuff!

BlazeWolfNightBlazeWolfNightabout 16 years ago
awww....

i just started reading your stories and finished all you have of the centaurs....please post more!!! i love the story line you have going here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh so Hot!

That sex scene was super hot! I really enjoy your writing style and how you're able to describe the erotic scenes...leaves me breathless!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow!!!!!

you are simply a amazing writer.keep up the good work.i'm ready for the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I love love LOVE this story!! one thing im confused about is what the centaurs look like, maybe a more detailed description in the next chapter? but my god it should be published. Iv read alot of tripe out there that doesnt come close to this.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

First, I love Thallum and Rose having a daughter...how he thought he would. It is so sweet. Will you do the other brother's story?

I like that bum Henry getting caught. Loser abuser. I hope they don't hurt the poor servant. Not his fault he works for an ass. Hope Callum and Lila have a baby too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG!

You have real talent!!! Cant wait until the next chapter!!!

sexycelestriansexycelestrianalmost 12 years ago
Bunny ears

Haha your comment was just so funny I laughed out loud for like two minuets! I agree! Haha fuck ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good job!

I read Thayer's series and am now this far into Callum's. They just keep getting better and better.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
YEAH ! Take that you mean s.o.b. !!

Oh this is great ! Really, Henry should suffer a viciously painful punishment for being a sadist coward - getting off by abusing women ...

I'm dying to know what Callum has reserved for him .... ^o^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous