All Comments on 'Sam'

by ladydrace

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sam

Very well written and believeable. Hope to read more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
james

Really great story. loved the message i saw in it as well. please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
From one girl to another..

Fuck that was so fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
lol

story was so hot, and the ending made me laugh xD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
dammit

wow, that was an awesome and very HOT story.

I wish this would happen to me .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW<WOW_damit wow

That was the best story I have read, yet, and it was sexy as hell! Cute too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOL

That was great!! I loved it. You are a great story teller. Please keep writing!!! Definitely one of the best I have read.

XedraXedraover 15 years ago
Sweet and Sexy!

Excellent story! That was sweet and sexy and wonderfully written. I was totally cheering at the end.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Extra Credit in College

This beautifully written HOT SEX story shows fine character development, albeit telescoped for space, followed by genuine, true-to-life loving. Thank you for a great ride!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Praise for Ladydrace

I don't think I've ever read a purely gay story that turned me on as much as this fine piece of erotic literature has. The pacing of the story was perfect, the characterizations beautiful and true, and the sex was absoltely stunning. Ladydrace is a first-rate author if I have ever read one. Thank you for the wonderful hour's reading, and the dreams and fantasies sure to follow.

nz_marienz_mariealmost 15 years ago
Fantastic fun

What a great story of love,sex,friendship and self discovery. It made me smile, brought a tear to my eye and of course turned me on, this story had it all. Thanks so much for sharing with us all. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

I loved the whole story...but I really loved how you wrote it from the "straight" guy's perspective. Usually you hear the side of the guy who realizes he's gay and falls in love, etc. Really refreshing to hear it from the other side as it were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant!

Just amazing... Loved it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good stroy

umm wow very well written lil creepy but ur awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just amazing

I identified with both your characters so much its unbelievable. brilliant story made me so fucking horny and jealous!

Xie_LeiXie_Leiabout 14 years ago
Amazing.

A very, very nice oneshot, with a good plot. I liked both characters immensely. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
one of the best.

it is a great story with a good plot and characters. i really loved it i can't wait for more.

angelicminxangelicminxabout 14 years ago
All I can say is...

WOW! Incredible story, love. Absolutely incredible! Hope to read more very soon. Thanks! ~Minx

iguanacoosbayiguanacoosbayabout 14 years ago
You did good!

That was a very touching and funny story. You Did Good!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

that was a cute and funny story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Smashing

Just love the way he announces his feelings at the end.

birdogbirdogover 13 years ago
great

I have never read anything that I enjoyed more than this story.I wish everyone including myself could someday find that kind of love.

WickedWitch79WickedWitch79almost 13 years ago
Mniam...

I just read this second time and ...yes I still enjoyed it like first time. Even more. Probably I will read this again and then some more. Please more stories. Thanks ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
STFU

Haha, that was brilliant. I'd be annoyed to...It has to be late =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That was awesome

My favourite part had to be the end. Without it the story wouldn't been good but with it? It was perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm Dead!!!!!!!!!

That ending speech just killed me.

ReadandEnjoyReadandEnjoyover 12 years ago
So damn good.

Fantastic story, and the ending is just hysterical. Love the final speech.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
this is my 4th time

And the speech gets it for me every time

rabbitfishrabbitfishover 12 years ago
Wow...

I'm not sure I find Sam to be a believable character, but that's OK, because I want to believe in him anyway. I liked that it was humorous, too many of these stories have too much dramatic angst or suffering and not enough humor. Very fun read!

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessover 12 years ago

Oh my god.

The speech, lmao.

Then he bowed afterwards LOOOL.

Nice story :)

I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sam reminds me...

Of lots of boys I went to university with in the UK. It's an English thing and I can see why americans would not find the character believable as they don't have such a sexually fluid culture like we do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thesecretpervert

damn....why didn't i think of that screen name...

Also...love the story...hilariously cute..

skuldsenseskuldsenseabout 12 years ago
I loved it

It was like watching a show in my head and I just LOVED it simply fantastic and wonderful it was humorous and romantic with a little hint of curiosiy and spice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another!!!

I love this love story! I want another but this time I think you should write it from Sam's

POV!! Seriously I'm a straight woman who loves to read about men finding love with each other!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ooooooh

love it claim your man baby an f#ck the rest again love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've read on this site! I agree you should write it from Sams point of view. Eitherway keep writing, you have talent :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The speech

Haha! The speech made me laugh! Im not really a reader but stories here in this site kept me reading until early morning! This ones really nice! I think this seconds "when irish eyes' smiles". Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My mind ..

I don't have an account on here but I feel like making one just to lock in favorites so the author would know besides me commenting. Well, I read this months ago but I think about it ALL THE TIME, even while reading other stories. That's insane ! I love this way much. I also came back to see if I'm allowed to give five stars again, hehe.

robin48robin48over 11 years ago
hot

with feeling.

anal with guys is wild

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Hot, amazing, and just overall fantastic! I love that it from the clueless "straight" guy's point of view.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago
Perfect apart from the embarrassing end.

I've read this story countless times, and every time I want to give it five stars right until I get to the end and the silly shouted announcment. Then I don't want to give it anything, it's so ridiculous and embarrassing.

But never mind, I've decided just to skip the end from now on and give the score that the rest of this hot love story deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This story is AWESOME! It is well written and it flows. I love the character SAM. This is one HOT story and I loved it. Keep them coming.

LavonyaLavonyaalmost 11 years ago
Whoa!!!

I Love This!!!

What can I say? I just HAD add a comment!

lonleylucaslonleylucasalmost 11 years ago
i had to comment also

NOW MAKE IT A SERIES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chuckles

Trying to envision their morning after! :-). Great little story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sam gets his reward

A great story about 2 guys who love each other. Too bad roommates who think romantically about each other don't act on it instead off wacking off in the dark. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pleeeease!

Please please please write more. Such a lovely story and so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I can't believe I cried so much when reading this! Such a wonderful story Ladydrace, thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The shouting out is just silly. No one really behaves like that.

his2pethis2petover 10 years ago
Shouting out

Shouting out is not silly in the heat of the moment. My man ran out the door into the middle of the street and started yelling that I said yes when he asked me to marry him. Some people are just like that. It's exciting, funny, embarrassing, and even sexy as hell. So don't judge our SHOUTERS out there. They are fun.

dairetodairetoabout 10 years ago
Cute story

Very cute

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So sweet!

I loved this story! Makes hopeful for my crush...

cjl4991cjl4991about 10 years ago
Great!!

The character depth was perfect. It was a major part of the story. But further than that, you kept us nose to screen as we read on. The plot line was well executed and written. Well done overall, and keep going with great writing!

wawferwawferabout 10 years ago
My Favorite!

This is literally my favorite story I have read on this site ( and I have read ALOT!) thank you very much for writing this, i absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where?

I've been reading all of these romantic ass stories and been wondering where can I find someone to love me like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Am A Straight Female Who......

F-ing loved this story! It made me laugh and cry! Plus the sex what hot as sh@&#!

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 9 years ago
love it

This story is simply amazing. I enjoy reading gay male stories, especially the ones where the guys fall in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I commented here ages ago but feel the need to announce alongside anon yet again:

I am also a straight woman and think this is a fabulous story and very very hot!!

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago
I Was Surprised

The story was great...... well written.........

The surprise was that all the comments seem to be from females......... and that all of them loved it...... If someone had asked me I'd have thought that mostly males would be reading about gay men and mostly women would have been reading about lesbians......

But when I think about it, I'm Bi and I get turned on more by incest stories or by lesbian stories so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised... I also like interracial stories a lot because most of the sex I have now is with black men.... which is what I'll be doing tonight, in a threesome.......

There's always room for one more, or a dozen more.... Want to join in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
where can i find me some of that...

beautifully written with a nice 'climax' at the end... good job!

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Im a straight femmale as well...

I agree with anon 7/6/14. This is a f**cking hot story!!! I have a HUGE smile on my face. Its a great love story and SIZZLING sex scene. I believe there are a lot of straight women who read the Gay Male stories. I got hooked on the first story I read and I subscribed to the website. I wanted to be able to post comments because I love these stories. I have to temper my comments (I think) because what I really feel when I read these stories I'm hesitant to write. Funny, huh? Lol. Keep up the great work. You incredible authors turn us all on.

DomXianDomXianabout 9 years ago

Wasn't expecting that announcement in the end but damn I couldn't stop grinning so widely when it happened! Definitely need to do that for my boyfriend whenever he doubts himself and I couldn't explain the /feelings crap/. Haha! So well written and amazing story and characters! 10/10, favorite + all the stars I could give!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Im a straight woman as well...

Ive read this story a very long time ago and surprise ive been reading it again. I just cant get enough of this story. The sex scene is Hot! Hot! Hot! Its just fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply put...

I have loved reading this story. I felt that what you have written here is fantastic!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

That was the best written story I have ever read. You could feel their passion and it was unbelievably hot. I nearly cried with joy when he made his big announcement. WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Womderful!

I really liked this story but want more. Hopefully it will continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Man I love that story.I was stroking my cock the whole time reading it.It goes to show everyone that If you try sucking a cock your going to end up liking it.So why not try it.guaranty you will want to suck it more. Hey today was my birthday.And I thought nothing was going to happen .Was I wrong.It turned out to be a perfect day.My neighbor who is pretty cool said happy birthday to me.I don't have any money now.Or I would buy some beer to drink .I said it ok If you don't have any beer to drink,I could drink something else.He said what.I was joking.But I said you.He looked at me and said you really want to suck my cock if I let you.I said yes.He said your a fag.I said yes been for a long time.He said I never knew.If you really want to suck me off I be glad.He told me you should said it along time ago.I would love to be sucked by you any time I wanted you to.So we went in side his garage and I sucked his cock twice.He told me any time you want to suck some cock you can suck me.I be glad to have you suck me dry.I said tHanks for the gift.I start sucking your cock once a week. And that was a good day.

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1about 8 years ago
S-l-o-w beginning, but....

You picked up steam as you went along, didn't you? I really liked this love-story, and want to thank you for writing it. If it was all just a fantasy, oh well..... If it was a journal or diary of an actual falling-in-love sequence -- so much the better! Congratulations to both of you, OK? And yes, my cock got stiff as I got to the middle and beyond. Alright??

goldboy16goldboy16over 7 years ago
Extremely well written

Your writing in this story just flowed so well, so naturally and almost as though it were one long continuous conversation. The dialogue, the descriptions, and the development were exciting and never grew dull but increased in tempo and interest to the crescendo and the intensely warm and humorous ending. It was like being there, and the two guys seemed totally real and understandable. It's hard to put into words just how well it all came forth. The circumstances and descriptions reminded me so much of college life and how close and congenial those friendships could be. No, I didn't get to experience anything like your story describes, but it has reminded me of how great it could have been with my friend across the hall if only we had known enough, been brave enough, and had maneuvered well enough to become roommates. Excellent writing, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible!

Someone commented "slow beginning". Hell I don't know what they read, but you had me from the start. This story was excellent and very well written.

cyan18cyan18almost 7 years ago
oh wows !!

Squeeeeeel...hehe,awesome writing,i love the way it ended,if that's not a happily ever after then i don't know what is.

What's it gonna take to get a boyfriend like him Sam's ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot hot hot!

Amazingly hot story with nice build up to great sex scene. Well done!

Digger1958Digger1958about 6 years ago
What a beautiful story

I’m jealous that’s what I want you are such a great writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good

Why would two men who have never had sex before with a man or a woman worry about condoms? Like in Grumpy Old Men when Jack Lemmon asks about condoms Ann Margert says neither one on them has been with anyone else, they are ok. Too political correct. There is such a difference in feeling for both the top and the bottom between condom and no condom. Anytime you are in a relationship where you do not have other sex partners condoms are not needed. Otherwise it is great love story that two men discover it each.

GtiguiGtiguiover 4 years ago
This is so good!

Great story very tender very funny very sweet. But why would you need a condom if you’ve never even slept with someone before. But they’re young and in love so I’ll let go ..

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 4 years ago
Many times

I've read this story so many times, I practically have it memorized

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 3 years ago

I read your amazing story a while ago, and it’s even better second time around..... thank you 😊

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Agree with Hutchinson12: even better the second time !

StrixalucoStrixalucoalmost 2 years ago

For Gtigui: a condom is ALWAYS recommended for anal. Even if you wouldn't use in the cunt.

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely LOVE this story!!! It has all elements I always loved! Love element, bending element, first time element, good buildup element! Totally my favorite! 5 stars and fav!

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361over 1 year ago

This story checks all the boxes! Awkward friend to lovers and the final public acknowledgment makes this piece memorable!!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

I read it again, still loving it!!!

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 1 year ago

Read this story like 4 times now

CasualnagaCasualnagaabout 1 year ago

If only this had continued...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just realized that I read this story every time I’m waiting for a new chapter in whatever series I’m currently following. And every time, I’m drawn in like it’s the first time. I don’t know if you’re still around, but thank you for sharing your gift for storytelling with us. I believe that in the 17 years since you posted this story, so many of my favorite stories were inspired by you.🥰🥰🥰🤩🤩🤩

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year ago

Read again, and still.... a great story! :D

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's a fairly good story. Some hot moments but could have been much hotter. sniffling/tears was a little much and not very believable. And this B. S. about how can u be in a relationship if you don't love the other person is totally stupid

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Anon 1 month ago,

Oh, sorry that you are too MANLY that tears are not considered as a concept. The only thing BS here is you projecting your insecurities on a great story.

Get a life, stop being this pathetic.

pope32767pope327675 months ago

Ooooo this is *so* sweet. It reminds me so much of my first boyfriend: the timeline was shorter, we didn't make a public announcement in 1976, some other details. But the feelings, the feelings are all right here on the page, exactly as we were.

nawty2nawty23 months ago

What's warped sense of what gay means. The description of what the character thinks gay means is so damn 70's. I couldn't finish that s story as it really annoyed me. Therefore this story is badly written and full of BS. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous