All Comments on 'It Just Happened Ch. 06'

by REGade

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I think Jen is still carrying a torch

for Ben. That is why she is helping him out with the credit card companies and is very jealous of Beverly. Ben, you don't have to win the war, just give both of them eough rope and they will hang themselves.

GaryAPBGaryAPBabout 16 years ago
I like this

I'm not going to try to predict where the author is going to take this story, that's up to him. But he is building things nicely, and characters are growing, changing and interacting in an interesting and realistic way. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I know you wrote it in episodes but they are way

to short. Lit will only post one ch per day so why bother with that?

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 16 years ago
you know what the SCARY thing is?

when jen finds out Ben's older brother lied about everything and she was ahem "tricked" but he is sterile she is going to make a play for Ben.

<br></br>

If that happens... Does anyone have any second of a doubt that Ben would not take her back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why doesn't he take the inheiritance from his dad?

Ben needs money, he refuses to take his inheiritance so it goes to his brother who stole his girl. How does this make any sense? It is much worse from his position to have to come back, live under his brother's roof, work for his brother, depend on his brother and his former girlfriend for everything?

A good story otherwise, just wish the chapters were longer. At this rate, it will take 8 years to tell what happened 4 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very addictive, good story

Gets more interesting with each chapter. Great characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I don't know why but I'm starting to think about Keysey's "Sometimes a Great Notion"

No. You're not that good...just similar situation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES