All Comments on 'Picking Up My Hot Wife in a Bar'

by Tavlor

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very hot!

and well written!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 16 years ago
Written by a woman, make hubby a wimp. . .

I give you 50% for fairly good writing (but "here" is a place, "hear" is what one does with one's ears), but zero for lack of credulity. There had never been any discussion of fucking a stranger; the deal was to flirt and then go home. And of course Steve has a "monster" cock (the strange dick is always larger, better, barely fits, creates continuous orgasms for the woman, and injects a gallon of cum). And hubby (who has no name, by the way; coincidence?) just accepts this and gets turned on when wife Missy comes home, takes the top (why not make him lick out the creampie?) and takes "control." When the bio gives no info it's usually a female writer. Are you getting even for perceived male attitudes that put down women? Why would any husband accept that his wife just fucked another man behind his back and without prior agreement and be turned on about it? She lied on the phone when he asked what was going on, but that's OK too (never mind, he trusted her). I guess it's your fantasy but not one shared by the overwhelming majority of married men. But for those who do want this, there needs to be some lead-in, some logic to the story. There is nothing to suggest hubby would like this; why would she take this chance with her marriage, because the sex was getting stale and ordinary? And of course, STD's are not a problem with unprotected sex with a predator who almost certainly has sex with anyone he can pick up at a bar, right? I realize it's just a story and obviously a fantasy for the author, but to relate to a story (that is not labeled 'fantasy and science fiction'), there must be a little reality thrown in. Just my opinion . . .

ryanj41015ryanj41015about 16 years ago
For the love of god....

It's a good story. That said, I don't get why some people who don't like "cheating wives" stories bother to read them or bash them in comments??? I never understand the idiots who write "oh yeah, just another wimp hubby with a cheating bitch." HEY, IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS TYPE OF STORY, DON'T READ IT!!!!!!!!! It's not like other people are going to stop writing them or Literotica is going to stop publishing them. Maybe you haven't noticed but stories of this type are fairly popular. Personally, I don't care for stories about crossdressing, transgender or pain. Guess what, I DON'T READ THEM!!!! And I certainly don't take time out from my day to bash the people who write them. I know that freedom of speech is the greatest thing we have going for us in this country but seriously, why do some people feel the need to bash every story of this type? It makes no sense to me at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well,

i wish it was something original. again, its one of those stories that have pegged the wife as a selfish person who only cares about herself and just uses her husband as some sort of a dildo that makes money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
slut in one night

if he comes over be cordial and introduce him to your 12 gauge

shotgun and then pack up and escape this sham of a marriage the first thing in the morning when you can load the truck in the daylight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
aEvery wife deserves a BIG moment

These pick-up stories vary. Some are great, and some, like this one are merely pretty damn good. I enjoyed it and will read any other story the author writes. Keep them cuming-er I mean coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Uh oh another Brit story where the dumb

ass brit husband goes home instead of staying and watching. He could have followed them out to the SUV and watched some...buttttt nooooo. the Writer? has to set things up so the hot wife can tell him about getting fucked. No reality at all. Just another dumb ass Brit husband Brit wife slut story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
deleting

You can delete the comments form the people who are only voting it down, because their wives or girlfirends are off fucking other guys because they spend all their time reading porn.

By the way this was a great story i enjoyed it.

ProfWriterProfWriterabout 16 years ago
Not my favorite subject but I enjoyed it

I wouldn't be able to handle the jealously that I would feel if my spouse did what she did but I can't judge other people's feelings as some of your critics seem to be able to do.

A little clumsy in parts but good erotica and that’s what this site is all about.

Those who criticize because they can't handle the subject are the real wimps. Don't pay any attention to their perverted view of their lonely world. Delete them!

Thanks, PW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Read something else

I really weary of reading comments from sanctimonious jerks. The title of the story made very clear the subject matter. If it offends you, read something else. This was a good, very creditable story. What the hell do you think the whole site is about. To the author good job, I look forward to reading more submissions from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story

As usual, there are those few abusive men redneck types commenting about wanting to own women, blast them with shotguns and such, but ignore those idiots and keep writing thiis good stuff.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
!

When someone leaves a comment on a story if they like it or not it is just that a comment. many people who like these type of stories complain about the people who DON'T like these type of stories, what is the world coming to when someone can actually complain about a story they don't like and then tell people to stop reading a certain type of story, did you get all that?

Anyway MY comment on this story is that A: the husband has no balls B: the wife must have a split personality C: if the author of this story likes this idea as a fantasy good night and good luck. Unless a woman is looking for a submissive man which after 18 years of marriage the woman seems to want her husband to be a sub wimp who allows her to have any man she wants the question has to be asked why didn't she say something earlier in the marriage like say on the wedding day then at least he would have time to run away or accept what was going to happen.

Anyway that is my opinion of the story and just once I want people who like and embrace these type of stories to give people like myself and others chance to give our opinions and not give their opinions on our opinions.

ann5491ann5491about 16 years ago
well done !

Most men would love to share or be with another woman,but they are to selfish to want that there wife be able to share an experience with another man. A little one sided. I am and for a woman sharing an experience with another man. The main point is she came back home to the man she loved. Now she is a much better more experienced lover to share with her husband who if like any male could learn to be a better lover. Oh yea and about being bigger and better isnt it just different so therefore better and hotter mentally aprreciated at that time.

TavlorTavlorabout 16 years agoAuthor
Comment from the author

I am the author of this story. I would like to comment on a few things. First, I am American and think it is fantastic that all of us can express our opinions on these stories. Like it or not, I read all of your comments and appreciate them all. Secondly, this type of story is not for everyone. That is what is great about the Literotica website. If you don't like this then there are countless others to choose from. Third, the author is both male and female. The author Tavlor is a joint effort between a happily married couple. Finally, thank you all for reading my stories. I have several more that are currently in editing and should be on soon. One particular favorite of mine is "Scavenger Hunt" and should be on soon. If you have any special requests or comments please don't hesitate to contact me.

toesmantoesmanabout 16 years ago
And no STD's in sight

well, whatever blows your skirt up. Not my cup of tea, but whatever, but the main thing about this type of story is that it really takes "the willing suspension of disbelief", given all the STD floating around in today's society.

fregenfregenabout 16 years ago
Mutual decision?

He and his wife agreed to a roleplaying game. She unilaterally decides to blow him off. She tells him to go home and she will be there shortly. When he asks if she wants to "be" with Steve she clearly says she is just going to talk. He leaves thinking her flirting will end with just that. But then she unilaterally decides to screw Steve. Would he have agreed to that?<p>

And she likes it: "All I wanted to do was to fuck that monster" "I never felt this way before" "I had to have him inside me" "It felt so right." Yup, 18 years of marriage down the drain.<p>

But don't worry -Missy "still loves you, honey. It wasn't about that." She loves him so much she will still allow him to fuck her after Steve gets done with her next week. Something else she unilaterally set up. I wonder if she would be okay with him getting some strange pussy?<p>

Thank god the kids are gone. Time for him to go too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
that's the poor truth guys

just learn to live with it. women always take what they want. its always the women deciding even if you think your the hunter (besides your a rapist, what we don't hope). as for the good communication women are famous let me tell you that's a complete lie and the biggest myth in history. like in this story she choose to be with that guy for 18 years and in split second decision he was not worth the soil she was walking on. a women can be a lot more drastic than any men because they don't hesitate once they have decided. but dear author if you hope, like in this story any men would stay I'm sorry , less than a percent would be close. so if this is your fantasy let it there. you would loose your husband or boyfriend if he would find you in the same position and he would not fuck you for sure.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 16 years ago
They're taking this a little too seriously....

The story is what it is and does what it does... nice job on collaborative writing, you two. As for the disgruntled commenters, the subject obviously hit a little too close to home. But a fantasy outlet like Literotica caters to all types, including those that need to finish a story then vent on it just to "cleanse" themselves. Funny, really, but hey – it takes all kinds, right?

ErotonautErotonautabout 16 years ago
Another trip to the divorce court

If that guy reckons their relationship will survive this, he's an even bigger idiot than she takes him for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not Too Erotic

A story is not too erotic if the wife decides to become a whore on her own and expects her wimp husband to love it afterwards as though nothing happened. The least she could have done was find out ahead of time if hubby was into this or not. The fact that she has already made plans for the next weekend means she really doesn't care if hubby likes it or not. He should run, run fast from her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Actually I don't find the wimpy husband

stories erotic. I suppose with the next week's visit he will be turned into gay or at least bi.

A couple does not have to be of difference sexes, just faith to the vows they make. Why would any husband go through the disrespect to him and a violation of thier marraige vows by the new neighborhood slut. And yes you can be aroused by action or sight that you do NOT want to be apart of. The standard story about a man seeing a lesbian couple going to and becoming hard does not mean that he wants to be a lesbian.

Quess what I (Missy) am a slut, I have no marriage vows and I will agree to a divorce since I am now in love with the rest of the men in the world.

By the way good writing would not have every people speaking as the first person with everyone saying I. I and He or Steve or him or you would work but I for everyone does not work well.

Ducky7Ducky7about 16 years ago
Not much of a fantasy

To sum up, it didn't do much for me. All her and not much thought of the husband. Well written no spelling mistakes.

Not much else to say

oriondogoriondogabout 16 years ago
Hey Steve

Did that to my wife too! Nice story...Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good work

Nice well written story. Keep up the good work.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 16 years ago
WHY was my comment deleted

all I said was WHY some folks Might not have liked the story.... that the author set up a premise-- wife and husband role playing... but something happens and the conflict was never resolved.

How isn that in the least bit controversial?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
No Brainer

You can write about sex in this setting,swinging,role playing,men wanting to watch wife with other men, ect. with out working on a real plot. Problem is real men don't want this,they would never leave her in the bar, and if she still stayed she would be told don't fucking come home. These types of stories arn't erotic for majority of males because they really go against our grain. If this story turned you on you are wired differently than any husband I have ever hung out with.

katibkatibabout 16 years ago
Pretty good...but

If any story in Literotica follows a formula, this is it. Quite trite, and we know what to expect. What CAN elevate this wife-and-husband-in-a-bar variety into something approaching a good read are unusual minor details, development of character, and the depiction of anguished mental states, either by the wife (who is almost universally written up as a slut) or by the husband (who too frequently is made into some wimpish excuse for a man who eagerly laps up the odiferous cunt as it drips another man's semen. In my opinion, this story lacks what it takes to be a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A

Fantasy? Or a time remembered? Commenters seem to think it's alright if the husband fucks every pussy in sight, but the wife has to remain pure.haha Whimp? Think about how strong and self confident a man has to be to allow his wife to do what ever she enjoys. To come home and actually tell him that his cock is now not the biggest she's ever had. How much cum the man shot into her cunt. But, she loves him, and only him. The other was "just sex". A favorite comment of men.haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
response

love the comments ,There is enough emotion in them for you to write many more relationships to irritate the wounds of many a soul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Comment Deletion Isn't Free Speech

writer when you have the opportunity to sickly reveal yourself and your interests thats Free Speech.<P>

When you selectively delete low scoring negative comments that find fault with either your premise or style that is an abuse of Free Speech.<P>

You shouldn't have it both ways because it should be that way in America which is where you say you live.<P>

As stated above, there are always at least 2 judgements of any written effort. Content or subject and exhibited talent.<P>

In many eyes, you used a sordid fetish of male humiliation via cucking wherein he accepted being her cuck through her disrespect of her wimp.<P>

That roils emotions and to semi-normal people it was anger and frustration towards both of your characters and you who felt your time and talent was well spent on such a subhuman subject. Your interests are shared by the very few into male disrespect and humiliation which is way below human convention.<P>

You have some talent but this path - this low fetish intended for the very few sicko's will garner you anger and negative comment from 99.9% of your potential customers.<P>

Kind of a shame isn't it for you to solicit anger instead of arousal - why is that?<P>

You can do better - can't you?

BazzzBazzzabout 16 years ago
Comment Deletion

Comment deletion may or may not be free speech but it sure is fun! We writers just love pissing off you evnagelical trolls and by the tripe you wrote prior to my comment it certainly works. As for the actual issue of free speech I'm not sure that an anonymous comment deserves free speech status. You don't leave your name so that we will all know which member is taking such a hateful stand regarding a story. Consequently despite writing that you are from the USA, how do we know that you aren't from a country where there is no free speech? Are you Iranian? Or, while not a country, a member of al quaeda? Your views certainly match their caveman like attitudes maybe you are soemone representing one of those stone age type beliefs and we know that you don't have freee speech if you live in Iran or a member of al quaeda. The shahs and your boy Bin Laden run that show. Hell, quite frankly, you could be a cat or some other animal. You have to admit most of your cohorts in stupidity don't write with much expertise, maybe they are just cats that are stomping their paws on their owners' computer keyboards while they are at work or asleep. Animals don't have a right to free speech and I suspect that this fact would eliminate at least half of you evangelical mutants right there. And lastly, and maybe most importantly, you anonymous types don't create anything. You are just guests, in this case at Tavler's story. It's his house bitch. If someone came into your house and started saying something that you didn't agree with they would probably be kicked out regardless of his free speech right. Just consider yourself kicked out of Tavler's house because you were acting like an idiot. Oh one more dig, I counted 12 100% ratings for this story. I didn't see 12000 comments so your little theory about 99.9% of the people hating this sotry is a bit off. Then again maybe it's your math that sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Gosh bazzster - get your goat out for relief

Your rant betrays imbecility at the lowest level and your past sickness grows on. It isn't about religion stupid - its about respect and most of all male self respect.<P>

Of course the scores look slanted for most remotely positive were left and lesser scores and comments were deleted.<P>

Even you should be able to grasp that if you would get both fingers off your widdle twinkee winkie. Then when first out of high school [or GED] come back for Anti-Frothing 101 which covers some things you need truckloads of - self respect and credibility - as well as a humanity level above a slug.<P>

Then - get back behind your goat where you may feel better than he does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
read the comments

read the comments and if bazz voted 100 then the story can only be bad. So thank you bazz, you saved me from wasting time

BazzzBazzzabout 16 years ago
That's the best you evangelicals can do?

If the previous two comments, one from an insane freak of nature and the other from a troll that admittedly couldn't come up with much of a comeback are the best that you can do then I guess the misogynist tent is just about ready to fold up and move on to the next website. Nice knowing ya guys now go beat your meat on some other site. Why don't you try "I can't get laid because I hate chicks so much.com"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pretty Good

The story is pretty good. The people who tell you that it is worn out or done before - duh! - every possible type of sexual act has been done before on this website. They just need to give it a break. We all know that they pounded their puds while reading your story. I liked the story and thought it was good. I liked the setup and the sex was hot.

waratahwaratahabout 16 years ago
Pretty well done

As good as any of this style. One thing (please take this in the manor it was given, constructive suggestion) I felt the dialogue, particular from the female was cumbersome, it just didn't read as anyone I know would speak a story.

And for the belly achers winging winge winge winging about being deleted, SIMPLE write you own story and then you can do the deleting. OR STOP READING STORIES YOU OBVIOUSLY WON'T LIKE.

TavlorTavlorabout 16 years agoAuthor
General Comments

Sometimes I simply do not understand some people. When reading the stories on Literotica, my wife and I know that while some of them are real accounts of people's experiences, many of them are simply fantasies. The feedback that some of the readers leave would suggest that you believe everything you read on this site to be factual. If the stories are factual then the morality of the situation is between the consenting adults and not the reader. If you do not believe in this type of lifestyle then why do you read these stories. There are plenty of stories in the Romance or First Time sections of this site that I am sure you would find entertaining. Additionally, for you to pass judgement on the morality and feelings of the wives in these stories is amazing. So you will judge them for what they do, yet you pass this judgement on an adult erotica site. So in your mind it is ok to read about such things and be morally superior? That simply does not make sense. I do appreciate all of the comments anyone has had on the actual story or the writing. However, anyone wanted to use my stories to spout their personal moralities will have their comments deleted. My stories are not a soap box for you to bash other in order to feel good about your own beliefs. You are either secure in them or you are not. If you would like to spout your morals to the masses on this site then take my advice, write a story that incorporates those beliefs and submit it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Dear writer and wife

Yes some stories on Lit are autobiographical and some are pure fantasy. But what you and the other writers, not authors writers, need to understand is that there are some real mental midgets out there. They learn what they know of sex by reading stories such as on this site. In this day of very unsafe sex the only real approach is safe, sane, consensual sex, while always using a condom. Condoms arent guaranteed but they are the best we have for protection and not just from pregnancy. Spit swapping, oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex, and simply jacking off exposes people to a large variety of diseases, some STD some not. I know one lesbian that always wraps her girlfriends in plastic wrap on their sex organs so as not to get possible infections from their vaginas. And yes there are a few of us that really believe in marriage. And some of us that believe in sexual experiences and even swinging. But to do so without the prior knowledge and consent of your spouse is both unfair and stupid. By exposing yourself to a cookbook of diseases and risk, one also places in harms way your own spouse. To do so without the your spouses prior consent deliberately places them at risk and speaks louder than anyone shouting into a mike that may say you love them but you actually hate, disrespect, and dispise them. So BAzzz get mentally older than 11 and writers you are going to get bad scores when your stories dont reflect thinking, get use to it. It is possible to write erotic stories without being brainless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
but she will do that

she is going to, at their home, and he'll have to deal

with it ? i hope not

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not a Chance

Bull, she knew the deal they had. She got there early? She didn't look for him? She had him stay back to enjoy flirting? She cozied up in the booth with the guy? She had her husband leave?...and go home?

Well, she admitted her infidelity, I'll give her that and you should consider an Epilogue. This guy is either a Wimp or quietly wanted to see if his wife would cheat and he only had to control his emotions to watch and see. He knew when she cryptically had him leave her what was going to happen.

Okay, he screws her while she fezzes up and here is your Epilogue: She informs him about Steves coming the following weekend and he then gets up and tells her "Well, you'll need to give me a forwarding address so I can tell him where you are...Get some clothes and get the HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!You Cheating Slut!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cheater

All the wife was looking for a opportunity to cheat on her husband. She knew what the deal was in the bar scene and she completely changed it and sent her husband home. She already has made a date with the guy for the next weekend. It was just to spice up their lives between each other and she used it to cheat. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
My Dream

I have that fanasty all the time, thinking about that senareo with my wife what a great turn on.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Fun story and you really need to work on grammar.

Too many language mistakes detract from the reading of the story. The subject is great. It lends itself to many interpretations and permutation so keep going with it. Look for a good editor who can keep the point of view and the tenses correct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Divorce

That's it...'Divorce'. She has discovered the thrill of adultery and it isn't going to stop with one guy. If you aren't a cuck or wimp, give her a divorce, tell her you'll always be friends (not likely-betrayal) and move on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes, Yikes and Yikes.

I hope he enjoyed her lover's creampie, because, he better get used to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A marriage is ended

Let's consider the roles reversed. He finds a hot woman, beds her, and comes home to his wife. Oh, then he says he invited her over for a threesome.

Yeah like that would go down.

divorce is what is going to happen here. It would be fitting for her to get some kind of disease from the asshole who she cheated with.

Don't get me wrong this isn't just one of those I hate wimps comments. But she blew her husband off, cheated on him, and set up a repeat performance.

If you don't agree, go ahead and try to write the story with their roles reversed and have any outcome other than divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This writer does know how to write

but rather than repeat what has already been written, I will just say I agree with Vulcan's take of this story. Also agree with "Jade" on his take. I will never understand why readers who disagree with each other on a story have to make nasty comments about each others opinion. Make your opinion be known to the author and don't worry about what somebody else thinks. After all, not all people see life the same way, what may turn you on, may be disgusting for me and the other way around. On some of these stories, readers actually have a verbal war going on against each other. Each side things they can out word the other. What a waste of time and effort. Doesn't do a damn thing for the writer, he is more interested in what you think about him not others. Author thanks for letting me vent on your feedback. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Is the Husband an Idiot!

What was missy thinking? She let her emotions jepardise her entire life with her husband. She may have felt hot with Steve, but to damage your marriage with this type of act. She basically dismissed her husband so she could fuck someone she just met earlier that evening. The husband should be thinking, "I didn't sign up for this!". He should not even try to respect her anymore. NO hot woman (wife or girlfriend, dosn't matter which) is worth being degraded and told to go home so she can "talk" to another man. He didn't even get to chose whether she should do this or not. She just chose to throw away an 18 year marriage to get fucked in the back of an RV. Real classy...what a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

While there may have been talk about bringing a third into the relationship I am sure this ISN'T what he had in mind. This marriage is essentially over. She ignored her husband the whole night for some random stranger and was fucking the guy while the husband waited at home. He's just expected to accept that this new guy will be around next week for another go. He should divorce her and get some of his dignity back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Comment on the comments

The story's okay, for what it is -- a standard cuckold story.

What I don't get is why there are so many comments bashing it. Jeez, don't you people get that the sexual hook for the story is that the husband gets used and humiliated? That's the thing that gets cuckold fetishists hot.

So by God, quit bashing their fantasy. If it isn't to your taste, just read something else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
next!

Husband is going and Steve is next. She can practice til she gets it right, and he'll be done with her.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

1* bucause it is about old folks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok is so stupid

she thinks a lawsuit is something you wear to court

Jim51Jim51over 12 years ago
Humm me too :)

I read this story to my wife Elyse and she shocked me with a, " Jim, I would like to do something like this if you can handle any possible out come." We did it and I'll be writing about my wife's experience, simular but still different!

Nice story, really turned on my wife and I's sex life...

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What a NASTY SLUT. This writer and Jim51 are not straight and are cuckolds it's what cuckolds do they let their wives fuck whoever and how many people the wives want and then they clean the wives up it's what all the readers that love these stories and say so and moan about other readers that don't also want to do, they are cuckolds too. Good luck TO the cuckolds and their whore wives hopefully they will catch some nasty STD and die slowly and painfully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good - BUT

This couple, this guy, as you described them and their plans?

He wouldn't have picked up on Terry and when he approached his wife and asked her what was going on - well, this is not the kind of guy who is going to accept what happens after their quick talk.

When Steve comes next week, hubby will be gone! Sad, sorrowful, hurt and emotionally distraught.

Oh well, she's all grown up and liquor or not - she made her decision and respect for hubby and their marriage - Nope!

Thanks anyway, it is well done, erotic and believable.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Wife Became a Slut

The husband did not go into this fantasy date thinking his wife was going to go to another man. It was their fantasy together. However, she turned him into a willing cuck and she became a cheating wife. Both should die.

FUCK ANYONE WHO THINKS OTHERWISE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Judas Iscariot

guzzling thick sperm, his cornhole took a shafting, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dear Author(s)

I read and appreciate your effort to address all of us who take the time to comment.

Personally, I don't have a problem with game playing couples where the wife ends up getting some strange, and even exciting, thrilling extramarital sex...no problem...well written - it can be erotic!

In this story, I do have a problem and quite simply, neither had ever been with others, their game was to end up with eachother and then she moved it along, put hubby off (he believed and trusted her so) and implied all is okay and she will see him at home! Well, WARNING - but, he trusted her so home he goes and still doesn't think anything is going on. Well, Pure & Simple - she cheated, she lied, she mislead him and she comitted adultery (they had not agreed this to be part of their plan) and she is so confidant that hubby will go along that she invited Steve to the house for hubby to watch and maybe do a 3way?

I liked the story but you didn't set it up to be cheating on her part and then when you could have addressed that part and found the right words to make the story acceptable or even a little agreeable - You left it with him being told...Steve is coming - to do her at home???!!!

Basically - Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Share it

The couple clearly stated they have been married for a number of years and they need a park to start to reignite the flame,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A New Slut Wife

Actually, I think this is not a true story but rather fantasy. It doesn't matter though, I liked it alot. I have the same fantasy but my wife knows she has my permission to do it. I would just be sitting home waiting anxiously to hear what went down and would have been hard as a rock all night thinking of the possabilities... Great story, hope you wrote about when steve came over...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

I give it one giant load. Well done...

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
So much for 'role play'

This was closer to 'hay roll' than 'role play'. Sweetie changed the game on Hubby at least five times! Accepting a drink from stranger (maybe an honest mistake, easily fixed); moving away from Hubby after implying she wanted to flirt with stranger; letting Hubby leave her alone with stranger after the play had gotten hotter; going outside with stranger, clearly for some sexual outlet! And finally, setting up a threesome at their home without consultation. They can be separated by the time the Bull comes visiting!

Title was misleading ... The Bull did NOT pick up Hubby's Hot Wife ... He CREATED (or at least converted) Hubby's regular wife into something else!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Misleading

A monogamous title. You implied they would have fun and remain faithful, just teasing and playing at sexual conduct games?

For an honest and faithful wife she goes from enjoying the attention of another man, totally ignores her husband, agrees to go to a private booth, still ignoring husband, misleads husband on cell phone, tells him friendly conversation only, has hubby go home and then indulges her slut self with the guy in his car, then exchanges phone humbers(?).

This is not the story you suggested we read. This story is one that in real life, hubby would be devastated, heart broken, distraught and damn near suicidal. Hubby did not go for this, he trusted her - Big Mistake, unforeseen but SAD!

End of Marriage.

This hubby would be reeling with delirious, emotional stress and I guarantee you he would have told her to call Steve and tell him NOT to show up and further he would tell her she needed to go to Steve elsewhere. In the meantime, hubby would be trying to get his heart calmed down, his rational senses back and begin to figure out where he was going from here...Alone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well she is gone!!!

This guy just lost his wife! It's all over but the pain and suffering now! Just get a lawyer and try and reclaim your dignity limp dick!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is our secret fantasy

My wife and I often hint at this sort of scenario during our love making and mutual masturbation sessions. She knows I would love it, but could never admit to it, and likewise so would she. She also knows that I have had homo-erotic experiences in school, that would allow me to find a creamed pussy quite a turn-on. If she were ever to take this big step, it would put me in a state of complete eroticism for weeks, I'm sure. I wish she would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great sad story

I am sure this has been played a million times...in real life situations...I can name a bunch of couples that could be the source of the story... the wife moves on and the husband wastes away

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very hot

Read the same basic story many times before. Still enjoy the slight variations. Thanks for the woody and the hell with the self-righteous cretins who posted negative reviews. Trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Another shit eating dog. WTF

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

I can relate to this story as the wife and I have ever had the almost the same experience. It is a real turn on hearing the details from your wife while fucking her used cunt. Although don't be surprised when she goes out on her own and gets fucked and doesn't tell you about it. Don't get a divorce just enjoy the great sex she will give you, and she will tell you about some stuff from her filling around congratulations.

parker3522parker3522over 10 years ago
Hot Story

I like his discovery of another mans cum leaking out of his wifes pussy as he fingers her.

"Like an animal starved for food" She engulfed his big cock as he straddled her head fucking her mouth. HOT!

youngtie12youngtie12about 10 years ago
second story

a possible second tory could be made about the next week to show how the husband acts or if the wife becomes a cheating slut

shang40shang40about 10 years ago
so much fun

Its an great experience for me to wait for wife to come home after her fucking.

Parag, a younger and very strong friend of ours gave me such anxious waiting. She went with him to market and came with her cunt full of his thick juice. That night I had meal of tasty shake. After a month we had threesome with me licking both od them while he took her doggie.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
A typical ending

to an overdone story line. Hubby was stupid for leaving her at the bar and she was fortunate that he was (apparently) okay with what she did. I can't believe a real couple would have the evening come to such a conclusion unless they had talked about before going to the bar. I'd love to read a story where Wifey endures some heavy consequences after her unapproved fling.

Oh, and the writing wasn't literate enough for my taste. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
divorce

As soon as he realized she had someone else cum in her he would have been shocked. Knowing he had been betrayed. Hearing her story he would have realizes he lost her to a big cock that she enjoyed more she ever did with him. Finally realizing what happening he would have pushed her away as sloppy seconds were coming. Lost trust and respect would now curtail. Then next day the divorce would start after he took all his stuff and left or he could have taken everything and just split. Stupid big dick slut. Tell her she had better get get checked for STD's and leave at that moment and take after sex pill so she doesn't get knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's All Over Now

She had control from the first few minutes Steve showed up and...did she ever look around for her husband - NO!

Getting her husband to go home fit right in with her sensual vibrations and it didn't once get her to even consider slowing down the events with Steve and the SUV fucking couldn't have cum quick enough so...

Wife discovers something new and exciting in the world of exploration, discovers that she can get hubby to cooperate and discovers that she likes the new adventures, so...

Hotwife, cuck hubby! I won't say too bad because he never planned or suspected something like this and neither did she BUT - Now she discovered this activity and hubby can just go along, she is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Annony knows everything about being a cuck, evbery woman he ever had cucked him!!

gave it a 5 for effort and content. great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely wife does the same thing

My good looking wife goes out to dinner with a customer of mine. This happens about once a month when I am away for a couple of nights on business, She dresses up for him and they meet for dinner. He told her he loves her seamed nylons and hiheels. She then follows him back to his place...he lives alone and they go at it. She tells me about it and it turns me on. He has a very big dick and she loves taking all of him. I love my sexy wife.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
A Couple of Shits!

What a couple of dumb shits!

He's a stupid jackass!

She's a cheating slut!

Here's hoping that they both suffer from painful STDs,thanks to Mr. Big Dick,and then die os aids a few months after the divorce!

AND,NO,I don't understand why a happily married husband and/or wife,especially those married as long as these two clowns were cheat! He's a sicko and she's a cheating cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Want

I want to see what wife says when he brings home a hot young woman with big firm tits and tight body. Would do it before next weekend to see if she liked how it feels. Be good to see this in next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Hot!

Very hot story!!! Would love my wife to do this. Think about it often. Want to feel my cock in my wife's hot recently fucked pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
By next week

Even the dumbest husband would be history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's Time

To kick the cheating WHORE to the curb! Why? Because there will be another "Honey, I couldn't help myself" moment for the "loving wife" where she "couldn't control herself" but at least her half wittol husband knows that she 'still' loves him!?!

Congratulation Tavlor ... you now are part of the ever growing Cuck writers club! First thing you will learn is the importance of remaining silent while locked in your bedroom closet while your wife "entertains" real men in YOUR bed ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wife likes

Don't worry about your wife or comments about your marriage.my little.redhead loves huge black clock gets it all the time and our marriage is fine give what she wants

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Puke.

1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Sound like another cuck in the making at the behest of his wayward wife the cucks brains are no in his cock end and very addled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just enjoy it

I think some of you are missing the point. A hotwife is awesome.

1WiseSage1WiseSageover 6 years ago
Don't Open That Door!

With any and every woman, it's not a matter of "if", only "when". "When" she turns into a slut-whore and has her skank cunt fucked by strangers. Many times. From then on until she dies.

At least try to delay that moment - NEVER tell a woman you want to see her fucked by another man. NEVER play this stupid role-play game - you will LOSE at it every time, because it ALWAYS escalates to her becoming a slut-whore and cheating on you!

It's not a matter of "trust". What you need to do is recognize you can't trust the woman, but can only trust her instincts to give in and become a desperate slut-whore at the first hint of an opportunity. Every woman!!

hfernandez1983hfernandez1983over 6 years ago
Good read

Unlike some of the negative comments in here, I want to say that it wasn't a bad read. It was a nice HOTWIFE situation and well like I said a decent read. Irrespective of what others think, the husband of a hotwife isnt a cuckold. He's just someone who enjoys watching his wife get fucked by others while she gives him the same pleasures as her many conquests. The marriage is open on her end, but the love and affection for one another is still there. Just clearing that up for some folks in here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Quick decision

Sounds like he got his wish faster than expected

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
But She Wasn't A Hotwife....

Until she decided to be one without asking her husband if he was okay with that! To me that is crossing the line and I would be pissed off mightly to say the very least! For anyone to say she was a hotwife....well...everyone has an opinion! Then for her to dismiss him on the phone....well...she might as well stay at his place for the night and possibly forever...but for all you cuckie's reading this...well you probably loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wella wella wella

A lot of husbands have been down this road

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 6 years ago
Why --

seriously are all strangers' cocks bigger than all husbands? Is this based on any objective observation? What happens when the stranger has a smaller one than hubby? Does he get instantly junked? I'm thinking that there may even be a reason for the average hubby cock to be smaller than the average bar lizard's. There may even be some truth behind this constant observation in these tales beyond mere fantasy.

Why do some posters (see anonymous) blame this kind of cuckold story on the Brits? If you look at the details of this author you will see that he hails from the United States. I must have missed the news item where US became part of the British Empire once again. I've got a list I've used elsewhere of all the US cuckold authors, the ones I can find, on this site.

For its genre this was quite well written. Poor silly hubby gets a shock when wifey plays for real and he has lost control of what he thought would be his game to control.

Then the wife gets to use the justification that sex hots up for hubby also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just another sissy loser husband and a heartless Cunt wife

She never even thought about her sissy loser husband. But then why would she. She was with a real man. Nothing wrong with sharing but this ain't it. She dismissed her sissy so she could be with a real man. Now she will continue with Steve and eventually stop having any intimacy with the sissy and just use him for her own convenience. Hubby will end up with nothing. Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very exciting

the first indiscretion is exciting but fearsome, but it gets better every time. my wife's first was a drummer in a bar band. It went on for years, and she kept adding new stories and new lovers. We have now been married ofer fifty yeasrs and I miss the good old days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF?!

Well,that marriage should be toast~ Not only does the twat double-cross her husband and then fucks the pick-up man,she invites the prick to their house to fuck the following week! Pandora's Box (In this case Missy's box) has been opened. ~ Hubby should set up an appointment with a divorce lawyer asap and get far away from this potential size queen and her desire to try strange!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ignore Anonymous Comments

Only cowards criticize stories and remain anonymous. And, in my experience, those who criticize don't publish anything themselves. Keep enjoying yourself and sharing, ignore the jerks.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Usedunderwearaddict

I'm not anonymous, and this cuck and whorewife shit sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a good story I enjoyed it very much but I'd like to hear a story about a young hotwife getting ready to go out on her own for the first time to pick up another man and bring him home to fuck her in front of her husband. Sure they've been having threesomes with lots of guys over the past 2 years some of whom she dated alone or when her hubby was working or out town she would always share her experiences with her hubby when he returned,but this was different she wanted to prove to her husband how much of a super slut she invented to be in the future. So I would like the story to be around her excitement and anticipation of that evening, having discussed things with her husband a few days earlier, would it be a success straight away or would she need to work at a bit before everything fell into place, describing all of her emotions nervousness, excitement hoping it will all go well plus the fact that she is is horny for it to happen. Anyone knowing of a similar story out there please leave details. Thank you

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous