All Comments on 'Fucking Lisa'

by pantyshot

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Maybe, just maybe

Back off the mic, stop with the creepy mouth sounds... like you are kissing, licking, that just creeped me out... learn some new lines... lots of lines repeated but hey, the ending was great! Keep working on it and eventually you'll be a star!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
AWESOME

Lucky Lisa! Hannah x

Invisible2uInvisible2uabout 16 years ago
Agreed...

Very nice. It was kinda like you were whispering in my ear! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
mmmm

Really enjoyed it :) keep up the fantastic work!

xsusie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hmmm

I was a little dissapointed with the orgasm. It wasn't as explosive as I had hoped it would be. I was holding off coming, hoping we could come together, but it seemed like it wasn't really worth the wait. :( Maybe try and be a little more vocal next time. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow man!

This is a story that works for me absolutely every single time. I downloaded it and keep listening to it over and over and over again in the past month...Please give us some more and maybe make a longer one this time...huh...i have never had an audible work for me this well...really it is as if u r wispering in my ear and i feel your passion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
whoa!

loved it, please submit more audio!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Mm

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. Forget what the neighbors think...open up and moan. They'll just know you've had a really great time... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You've got potential!

Great start! Just come up with a few more lines of dirty talk to mix in there. No need to narrate every thrust, either. And, as the others have said, don't be afraid to cum with a bang!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So Damn Sexy

OMG..so sexy! I came sooo hard! I loved the sounds and ur voice! more more more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ohhhh!

Lucky Lisa! This sounded great, especially when you were cumming and sounding like you were in the pure agony of pleasure right before you shot your load...best on this site. Would love to get a panty shot from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hiya ;)

Damn that was hot you made my pussy so fucking wet fyi my name is Trish if you ever wanna make one for me ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh my fucken goodness

That was so hot, my pussy is soaked. I just came like two times and I'm hoping for a third time on your voice. Super sexy, I get turned on by just thinking about your voice. && I wish that I could be on top of you making you moan like that baby. Super sexy,, keep making more.

X Ashley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I wanna cum wit you

Mmmmm. Got me nice and slick. I was sliding on my seat imagining that tongue going into my slit. Please make one where you cum in the end so i can explode with you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous