All Comments on 'A Centaur's Love Ch. 07'

by AMY_Monaco

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful Series!

Wow! Every woman should have a Callum in their life! Imagine the life of abuse Lila would have faced if she hadn't gotten away from Henry? Even his servant got involved in the sexual mayhem. Great story telling and nice handling of the action. Now on to Soren's tale. Please.

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
Ahhh Just Right

I knew that Callum would keep Lila safe. And mean old Henry finally dealt with so Lila can live in peace. This is a wonderful series an I look forward to reading many more stories by you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sorry to see this story end

I really enjoyed it. I smiled at your explanatory words in the beginning of this chapter. Who knew that so many readers would be concerned with the actual mechanics of centaur-human love ;) <br><br>

I'm looking forward to your next story (hint, hint!)

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 16 years ago
Loved it as per usual!

As always, you do not disappoint!! Glad they can finally be happy together, without the threat of Henry looming over her!

Looking forward to more of your stories!!

HonourHonourabout 16 years ago
Beautiful

I am waiting eagerly for Soren's tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing!

Absoulutely wonderful!! I loved Callum's character - strong, sexy, and intense. Sorry to see it end but hopefully you can continue on with Soren's tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wunderbar

I loved it and I want more, how about Soren now?

livingypsylivingypsyabout 16 years ago
Thank you

Your story was wonderful. Thank you for your gift to us.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
I love your work, Amy

This one is great. I think I might have played out the stress between the two protags when Henry has Lila just a bit more. It was over so quickly I didn't have a chance to get worried about how you were going to pull them out of the fire on that one. But besides that, you are a wonderful author.

BlazeWolfNightBlazeWolfNightabout 16 years ago
love it

can't wait to read more of your work.

bad_girl69bad_girl69about 16 years ago
Are you

sure you have to end it now? Cant there be an epilogue or something. PLEASE!! I thought that it would end till Callum finally had his child born.... Please please.. make an epilogue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Don't Stop!!!

I look forward to reading your submissions and hope that you continue another story with Soren and then maybe we can discover what Sophia's special powers will be. Also, I feel that you may have rushed these last couple of chapters in order to satisfy the demands of your fans...but I'm not disappointed just noting that some of the situations could have been played out a little more. If I saw this book in a store, I would not hesitate to buy it. So please continue!

SecretPassionSecretPassionabout 16 years ago
Wanting more!

I hope that after you end Soren's tale that you will still continue these stories in some way. They are so awsome. I loved the ending!

It is going to be good to hear how Soren's personality is. Haven't heard to much about him.

Keep it up please.

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 16 years ago
Wonderful!

Henry finally got what he deserved. I'm glad Callum and Lila both have peace of mind now to start their life together. I just love these centaur stories. Even if you are winging it like you said, you do it well! I'm looking forward to Soren's story, and hope you will give us updates about Callum & Lila and Thayer & Rose. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I LOVED IT

OH OH OH but who is next! I love the centaurs. I have always loved horses but to have a creature that is both and you would be able to love and even marry! YES YES YES!!

lildragonlildragonabout 16 years ago
One More Please

Couldn't we pl have one more chapter to see if they have a boy or a girl. Twins would be awesome!!!!! Please think about it.

GlosUKGlosUKabout 16 years ago
OH no

Please say there will be more.

PJ xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
:)

love it...but what about Soren??

belwbelwabout 16 years ago
Love this story line

I was sorry to see this story end. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Quiero mas

Me dejaron con las ganas de saber si Lila tiene un bebe y como continuan su vidas Y si el hermano por fin tiene un pareja para el(la mujer que tiene un niño).Por favor no termines asi sigue que esta bien buena la historia.Very Good but i want to know more Please

bignsassy818bignsassy818almost 16 years ago
love it!

All I can say is wow.. I love the plot and glad that you made your stories connected with each other.. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wonderful

what a great story! please continue with more. you've got a great imagination. it's a shorter version of the supernatural romance novels i read. once i started, i had to finish it. great work!!

goodkittynaughymindgoodkittynaughymindalmost 16 years ago
Please more to the Story!!

Come one you need to post more..pleas!!! this was awesome. Callum as a man protective..strong..wishing for a large woman but loving a small more. if i could ever find a man like that i would wish to marry him after 3 days as well this is awesome.!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
awesome story!

love the stories when are you going to come out with more i want to know what happens with callum and lila and with callums younger brother! your a very good writer deep it up!

ScarlettKitsuneScarlettKitsuneover 15 years ago
On the edge of my seat...

This story is even better than the last one. I am in awe! I don't understand why people are having such difficulty visualising the human/centaur couplings... I always thought that centaurs would have their bits at the front. Though, I don't think there was a logical reason for that chain of thought. :P Can't wait to read the third story! ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More

Please please please continue the story, you have so much you can still do! It would be WONDERFUL if their baby was a filly, the first in so many years! Or twins! And Soren, there is a story there. So much more to do! Don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
superb

i apsoulty loved the story i wish you would wright another story of theses creatchers maybe of the brother i would love that if you did. it takes alot to get me intrstind in a story and you did i have to give you a 10 and thumbs up -LJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
EPILOGUE?

Too bad an epilogue wasn't included about Lila's progressing pregnancy and the subsequent birth of her child, but I enjoyed the story, even though the terms 'fuck' and 'cock' were achronistic to the story's time setting and didn't fit with the romance between Callum and Lila. Thanks.

MsHustleBunnyMsHustleBunnyabout 15 years ago
LOVE IT

I have completly fallen in love with lila and callum, great story line, I really hope all of your excited readers can enthuse you enough to write more about them :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The best!

I love it ^_^

Really enjoyed this story and I hope that you will write more. Thanx.

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Bravo !!

Fabulous!! Encore!!

FunfemaleFunfemalealmost 15 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY-PLEASE KEEP WRITING

This story was great, very well written. Callum sounds so hot!!! Really sparked my imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
1 question

was the woman the servent spoke of callem`s former mate?

Hime_HimikoHime_Himikoover 14 years ago
Fantastic Series!

So Well written!! I love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
best yet

This is one of the best stories i have ever read, and i read a lot. Please write more about the centaurs and their mates. I want to know about Lila's child and what powers Sonja has and Sorens mate and on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well constructed

Story is tight and well constructed, the characters are nicely drawn, and the story is interesting and holds reader attention.

Only problem I saw was clarity of centaur physiology which would have made erotic parts less confusing and Alfie was only an annoyance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing story!

I couldn't stop reading! Great storyline and characters... Leaves you wanting more. I hope you plan to continue the stories of Soren and Sonja in particular. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

I just read all of the chapters to this story. I am really pleased. I could not stop reading. WOW I don't know what else to say but that I am going to read every thing that you have wrote and hope that you keep writing. thank you for keeping me entertained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

I really loved this story, please write more!

justpeachykeenjustpeachykeenabout 14 years ago
Future?

awesome story, however, i was a little sad that we were not able to read a bit about Callum and Lila's future. It would of been nice to see what she gave birth to and what not, but it is still a wonderful story.

FaithWhiteFaithWhitealmost 14 years ago
Yay!

I loved this story. and thanks for clearing up the sex scenes. That comment had me laughing. I did wonder but i figured it's fantasy and in that anything can happen.

Some parts i laughed and i loved that Thayer had a daughter. But i really want to know - what was the bet? lol curious that's all.

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful!

Your storylines are put together beautifully! You really make your readers fall in love with the characters. You should make this into a book series. This is one fan that would definatly buy it!! Keep them coming!!! I can't wait for your next story!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed it. I agree with the last person...the characters are very likable. You could make a good book out of it.

I think you ended it beautifully with having him realize he had to live in the present when he saw her in danger. I am so glad they are having a baby! It was a great ending.

ElleDBeeElleDBeealmost 14 years ago
WOW!!

A great story. I hope you continue with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i loved this story

i loved this story! please keep writing i want to see what they have!!!!!!!!1

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

This series is wonderful! You should make them longer if you write more

curiouspagancuriouspaganover 13 years ago

I really like the whole story. Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
TALENTED WRITER

I have just read all 7 chapters Thayer and Roses story. You are truly a gifted writer, this has been a captivating story line.I look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this was a great story and look forwards to reading more from you

libra_ladylibra_ladyover 13 years ago
love it

I love these two...I think they are my favorite because they have the whole D/s thing going...even if it was unintentional

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

i really didn't think i would like a story about centaurs but u'v changed my mind..brilliant story..i look forword to reading to ur present and future stories..^-^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i really like ur stories.... they r awesome.. pls continue da series..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
''2 thumbs way up''

A true work of literary art! Beautifully descriptive language, literary mechanics, an almost poetic story with just the right amount of erotic excursions. A true heroe's tale. You should consider writing fiction on a larger scale with the way you can paint a picture in the reader's mind, if you do not do so already. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Romantic

I love the romance in your stories. I hope you write novel you would excel at it.

PeacefulNerdPeacefulNerdalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

Your stories are all so beautifully written, I can't help but fall in love with the characters. I have read this one several times and it continues to be wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

You write beautifully and you give to our imagination. Thank you

icegirl81icegirl81over 12 years ago
so fantastic :)

I really loved this story, I can't wait to read the third one :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
brill

I enjoyed reading this I had to read each chapter right after the previous one as I had to find out what happened next.I was not disappointed It was a lovly story and I look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Centaur Genitals

Amy, you need not apologize for your concept of Centaur male genitals. I have seen pictures of an ancient Greek vase and a statuette that have genitals such as you describe, They were human style genitals at the bottom of the human torso where it joins the front legs, the genitals of the statuette were a bit large for a human but small for a horse. What you describe in your introductory notes to chapter 7 closely matches ancient greek depictions even if they are not the most common version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok it took me some searching but I finally found it. (qv. Centaur Genitals)

In connection with the immediately previous comment that I made about centaur genitals. I found the image of the statuette. It may be viewed at:

http://www.mlahanas.de/Greeks/Mythology/Centaur002.html

I did not find the vase mentioned, but there the genitals were not so clearly visible nor could the degree of endowment be well assessed.

In the case of the statuette, the penis is broken off so its exact form cannot be determined. However, its girth is substantial, so that it may be presumed that the endowment was substantial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Amy--This is the third time I've read through your stories, and you are brilliant. The characters are so engaging, and your writing easily rivals most commercial authors on the market. Keep writing, we all want more!!!

Everyone who keeps complaining--Regarding Centaur anatomy, there really is no one official description. As with most creatures mythical, Centaurs are what you imagine them to be. It's what makes Amy's stories so wonderful. If you read these stories, how about suspending your disbelief so other people can enjoy them, huh?

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
WHOOO-WEEE!!!!!! Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

Damn right we fantasy/sci-fi fans were missing out on GREAT centaur storylines! Look...I know you've gotten better since writing these and I look forward to reading them and the story chain of other authors adding to your universe. I LOVE your intro explanation of YOUR story and universe....DAMN STRAIGHT!!! Thanks for a great story...you'll only get better with time. You're on your way to "Sensai" or "Master" status [gotta work a little more in physical description of characters as they are aroused/fucking and the sensual buildup to some masterful sex!] but hey....It's YOUR universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom passing through! [After I've read the other stories!]

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
book

you should really write a novel

i would buy it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved it

I just have to say that i loved reading your stories! I actually stayed up all night and all day reading them in my room. . Dont let what others comment influence you to change your methods of writing. Great work!

-love,an anonomous woman

peachesmelbapeachesmelbaalmost 11 years ago
So sorry

That it ends.....would love to see these stories go on and on..... Thanks for sharing your vision with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Praise

I love this series! A mix of love, sex and adventure. I hope you would write more stories like this in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A great story. one I have read many times and loved doing so thank you for writing and sending it in

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
History Lesson

Actually, early in ancient Greek history, centaurs did have male anatomy on the front of their human bodies. This changed over time, but your depiction would be accurate.

I love your stories by the way. This is the second time I've read your centaur books in particular.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gifted!

You have a natural talent. I keep reading your centaur's stories ever so often. Very spicy!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
I loved this series

I know that I'll be coming back to re-read these stories (both Thayer's and Callum's); their characters were well developed, very well built, I love their names and how commited they are to their mates, (now they've found them); I love that the 3 brothers excel at various things like carving, target practise, hunting etc.

The plot around them was exciting and interesting - I'm dying to start reading Soren's series - I know it will be as fantastic as the previous two, and I'll be re-reading it as well in the future ! :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
These stories are the best!

I just discovered these stories this week and I have re-read them all twice already! I would love it if you wrote more stories about centaurs!

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
nice

thats a 5 star Story. I am very happy that Callum finaly found his Soul mate after the tragedy with katharia and his son. very nice Story and i am also glad that you finishd it! Literotica is full of unfinished hot stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love centaurs

Please complete this story with the birth of their child

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too Lovely!

I started the evening with the first installment and couldn't stop until there was no more story to be read! Well done and thank you! Please continue with the story!😄

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG! Best series I've read in a long time!

I only wish it would continue. You are a great writer, I could feel my heart race. Please keep it up!!!!

hungryeye2233hungryeye2233over 3 years ago

fantastic. nice flow to the story.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 3 years ago

Great story looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disgusting centaur beasts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous