All Comments on 'The Rule of Blowjobs for Women'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Joyce19063Joyce19063about 16 years ago
Seems to me that some other guy recently gave

gave us the benefit of his expertise

CthruCthruabout 16 years ago
A Metal

You deserve a Metal ( Gold ) for service to mankind!

High Regards: Bill

AbbeyLaneAbbeyLaneabout 16 years ago
Exquisite

I almost came just reading your blow job tips. I'm ready!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved IT

Do you live in Miami? Can I get your number? I'm not doing anything right now. Or tonight. Or tomorrow. You let me know, and I'll be free then. Okay?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Opposite sex never really knows

The opposite sex can't fully understand the other's physiology. This was OK and apparently written by someone who fully enjoys performing fellatio, but I disagreed with some of the points and assertions.

<br><br>

For example, "head, shaft, and balls." Personally, my balls are the <i>least sensitive</i> parts of my equipment. I get bored when someone starts mouthing them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Always a fan

Selena,

Always have and always will be a fan of yours !

This was great and could not have been more true

from a man's perspective I can only hope that all women

read and practice your words -especially the don'ts and

and the mutual pleasure part ;

jack

romanticbethromanticbethabout 16 years ago
hothothothothot

This is one hot how-to on blowjobs if only I had someone to try it out with I'd be so very happy! I love your humming idea and I laughed out loud at the chipmunk thing but I think it's hot anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank You

The preceding message was a PUBIC service message from Selena. This should be required reading for women!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
God, I lurve U!!!!

Very well done....I almost shot off in my pants reading this....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very helpful tips

I agree with most everything you said. Definitely, try to enjoy what you are doing. I used to be squeamish about giving a blow job, for a whole host of reasons. But it truly can be such a sensuous experience for both giver and receiver and that's what I try to make it be. I love to press his cock between my breasts, kissing the tip as it appears. I also love to drag my breast over it, letting my pointy nipple go from base to tip. It's just erotic to watch that. As to the popsicle idea, I'll tell my guy I'm in the mood for a cocksickle. I love to whisper that to him when we're out in public somewhere. It's gets us both hot and bothered!<br><br>

Chocolate sauce is fun, as is whipped cream. I'll never work up to "I'm your greedy little cockwhore," because I hate the word whore, just as much as I do the word cunt. But other kinds of dirty talk are definitely a turn on for us both! Of course, it helps that my partner is equally as generous with his mouth and tongue, which makes me adore him even more and of course, want to please him more and more. It's a win win. (Brief side note - I've been with guys who did all the receiving and none of the giving - but not for long! That is not sexy in any way, shape or form!) <br><br>

As to the deep throating, I've never been able to do that, but then again, my guy says it's not a big deal to him, so it's all good. If that's something you want to do, definitely go for, but if it's not something you're comfortable with, believe me, most guys are happy just to have their woman willing and enjoying the moment.

BenLongBenLongabout 16 years ago
so true, so true

Great description, and obviously the best part of any oral sex is knowing that the giver enjoys as much as the receiver. Rule # 1 - don't do it if you don't want to, neither of you will enjoy it as much as you can.

BlewWater69BlewWater69about 16 years ago
Smart Lady!

Good job, Selena. Thankfully there are a few women like you that really understand us guys and what makes us tick. It is also encouraging to hear from a woman that likes giving blowjobs, isn't afraid to admit it,and knows the importance of experimentation and not just routine practices.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I need another "HOW TO" article

How do I tell HER what you said? I have tried telling her what I want, what I like, what I don't like, what I want to try. She is one of those women who says, "IF you want a blowjob at all, its MY way or NO way."

We have been married 27 years. After 10 years she let me come in her mouth, so I wouldn't spray it everywhere. Our sex life got so boring we have only fucked once in the last five years. And even though she has offered, I've turned down blowjobs for over a year. Sex shouldn't be a chore, for either of us, and that's what it has become for me. Can you believe it??? Getting a blowjob is a CHORE! Good thing I found this website and my hands still work.

She also won't tell me what SHE wants. All I get from her is... "What ever you do is ok with me." She says oral sex 'tickles too much'... 'takes too long to get me off'... (( which I don't mind, I love eating at the Y. )) What do I do?

AnschulAnschulabout 16 years ago
Selena, You're Number One!

Selena, You light me up. I'm new here, but I've found your work to be first class. And this is no exception. You may teach me anything anytime. Keep up the good work.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 16 years agoAuthor
To Anon:

To anonymous...

that's a tough situation to be in, and sounds to me like your wife is sexually inhibited. Many women feel that sex is a "chore" or use it as leverage in relationship. It's a rather nasty emotional tactic and definitely doesn't breed intimacy. A lot of people would tell you to move on, give up, it's hopeless. But I rarely give up. :) And there's that saying from Maya Angelou... "when you know better, you do better..." so...

My suggestion is to start OUTSIDE of the bedroom first. Try printing out my "How to Appreciate a Man" article and leaving it around for her to read. See if that makes any changes. Because this stuff usually starts long before you end up under the sheets... and you sort of have to change it from the outside in. (Well, it looks that way... it's really from the inside out :)

I hope you come back to read the comments, Anon... I would have emailed you directly, but couldn't, since you didn't leave a forwarding address.

Good luck!

xoxo

Selena

dredzodredzoabout 16 years ago
The two different massages

Selena, please tell your fans, especially the woman but also the men, that there are two types of massage, and they must be handled differently. First, there is the skin massage. The skin is very sensitive, and thus light strokes, tickles or scratches have great effect. The only important thing is that THERE MUST BE MOVEMENT on the skin to make it enjoyable. The second massage is for the muscle and connective tissues. This is a deeper, probing massage. The muscles must also be pushed and moved, but the skin doesn't need to move. Why are these important? Because both sexes' genitalia have NO muscle in them, so the skin or mucosa must be moved to produce pleasure. I've had so many women giving me a handjob just grabbing the shaft tightly and going up and down. It achieves NOTHING. The hands must be moved OVER THE SKIN of the penis (anus, vagina, breasts. etc) for pleasure, and not just held in place while pushing the insensate tissues beneath.

Thanks!

mortismortisabout 16 years ago
Printed and on the pillow

Selena as usual I have printed your advise and placed it with a rose on the pillow for this evening.

tinman0041tinman0041about 16 years ago
Your Awesome

Thanks for sharing this so couple can enjoy each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

thank you this helped me.my husband always wanted a bj,i did not know how.when i gave him one he looked very surprised,even more when i swallowed instead of spitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
this is great

and you're great.

my boy is happier

and so am i :)

AceStrokerAceStrokeralmost 15 years ago
More expert advice!

So many cocks, so little time... That last line had me laughing. You write this article like you are speaking from a whole lot of experience :)

youngdaddysgirlyoungdaddysgirlalmost 13 years ago

I love your how-to pieces. They are informative, lol, but they are thoughtful, well-written and entertaining. I wish you would elaborate on the topic of dirty-talking. I know you touch on it in a lot of your how-to's but perhaps it deserves its own piece. Different situations call for different types of dirty talk, and I have been with a man ( a bit of a jerk mind you) who was turned off by swear words in bed. Would love to read a whole article from you about talking dirty.

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 12 years ago
Damn!!!

Even your how-to entries give me a woody! Selena, you got it going on, gal. You just made fave author by me.

Be watchin for ya...

latuazerlinalatuazerlinaalmost 12 years ago
Very nice but...

I really appreciate your "rules" and I agree on almost everyone.

I would have added one simple rule (maybe because I really like it): worship his cock. I love to fall on my knees and beg for it, adore it, have it in my mouth and play with it.

DonAndBeckyDonAndBeckyabout 11 years ago
Loved It!!

I loved the article, shared it with my lover. And shared it with my lover!! Thank you very much, extremely well written, the 'Pant Rant' was 'new' to me and appreciated, and last but not least, I'm in total agreement regarding the word, cunt. I love that lil word. I salute you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
extreme sucking - guys usually do not like this

hoover in overdirve?? i googled "bad bowjobs." women reading this should also do so. most men are turned off by this. it hurts!! and turns men off!!!!!! slow and gentle will give better results. honestly, most women are extremely terrible at blowjobs, as men are equally horrible at eating pussy. when i meet a woman i usually almost always tell them i hate oral sex. then i am not turned off by their extreme deficiency . nothing ruins a hot sexy encounter like a miserable blowjob. it sets the mood for the whole encounter. whomever wrote this is as as moronic as the man(almost all) women who say they are great at blowjobs but reallly realllllly suck! you give a horrible blowjob and men just want to get the whole encounter over with asap!!!! and you wasted your chance of us trying to please you. it sucked and we want it over with so we can do other things. FYI women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the guys comment about extreme sucking is inaccurate

Trust me.. cumming from someone like me. Everyone is different, experiment.

That is all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

this is so useful!

Thank you so much!

used to hate bj's but now upon reading it's not so bad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
We might be related!

I rarely learn about women who truly love to suck cock as much as I do, but it is nice to find the ladies who enjoy it. I recently began having unassisted orgasms from sucking my husband's dick. The first time it happened was a huge surprise. I knew I was able to have orgasms with just nipple stimulation, but I never expected to have them with even less than that. It turns me on that much to suck his cock.

One way we discovered which helped me get past the gag reflex was me laying on the bed, while on my back, and letting my head hang off the side of the bed. This lets him stand over me and aim his cock down my throat more. It helps to open up the throat more. He can get more aggressive in this position.

One thing which helps with blow jobs is the saliva which is produced when the deeper parts of the throat are reached. It is just too much to even think about, so now I am going to go and have my way with him.

BJwriterBJwriterover 7 years ago
Nicely done - good job

I've received numerous blowjobs - too many to count, really - and given a couple. I love the way you address the issues point by point. You are right, it is not a one-size-fits-all thing. As they say, 'different strokes for different blokes'. Finding out what your partner wants and compromising when necessary is key to a healthy relationship. Of course, if it is a one night stand, all bets are off. For me, the sensitive part is the ridge and I love it when my wife swallows or gives me a juicy snowball kiss afterwards. Rubbing my cum on her tits is a real turn-on, too. And seeing her looking up at me with her mouth filled with cock and a see-how-much-I -love-you look in her eyes is priceless.

One of the reasons I chose my pen name to be BJwriter is that I like to write about blowjobs. One of the few things better is giving and receiving them. Reading about others giving them or talking about giving them rates right up there, too. Thanks for a good read and some erotic enlightenment. Always good to get a woman's perspective. Thanks for sharing!

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Sound advice and observations. EVERYONE's different - some, and i include all parties involved, like this, some like that or not. Discovery is a wonderful thing - It's the journey, not the ends. Be inquisitive, adventurous, brave and all that is needed to show that you care enough to find out things. Sometimes experience and knowledge get in the way - mix it up, as Selena says. Assumption and repitition are true enemies of intimacy, it tells the other you're just doing it as rote - Yuuuuuk, deal killer. Men would rather YOU do what makes YOU feel good than force novelty.

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Man oh man. You really are an exceptional woman and writer. Your how to advice is right on. Practice makes perfect and changing it up makes the difference between memorable and boring. I love your style of writing and the sprinkling of humor that makes it sexy and fun. This should be mandatory reading for all women as they reach adulthood. Women that adore taking a cock in their mouths go to the head of the line as lovers. I love eating pussy and having a woman enjoy it as much as I do is frosting on the cake. Another easy, hot & sexy 5-🍆😊🍆😊🍆

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I enjoyed this. It is always good to compare notes. I found most guys didn't want me to be too aggressive but preferred a slow leisurely sucking. This was particularly true late at night enjoying the silence of the evening. Usually it was a friend or a corporate higher up who wanted to inspired me to perform. After excusing myself, I would emerge from another room totally nude intent on entertaining his aroused cock. I had learned for the rest of the night I was to suck cock until it was time for him to cum inside me. Tomorrow night I would be busy with another guest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous