All Comments on 'Getting Lucky Ch. 04'

by nerd4music

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great

awesome conclusion waiting impatiently i may add for the next chapter.

raunchyrareraunchyrareabout 16 years ago
WOW!

This is like good wine, getting better and better! You can really write! the only minus is:please check for mispelling errors before posting? Other than that, as usual great momentum.Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot!

That was sooo goood! i am anticipating the next installment..you have such a talent for writing...please don't stop. And i can't wait to read the next chapter.

googoogrl007googoogrl007about 16 years ago
PASSIONATE

I really enjoy your writing. You write with such passion and conviction. I look forward to the next chapter. I hope you will update soon!

mrskelleymrskelleyabout 16 years ago
Great Update!

Love how emotional they are!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!

love this story at the min...and im dying for the next chapter!!

please submit it soon!!

xx

KatLadyKatLadyabout 16 years ago
Damn, I was spoiled before

I didn't get hip to your stories til now and both the others were finished. Now I gotta wait with the rest for the next chapter and I'm not liking it [pout].

Seriously, please hurry with another chapter. Even better, the finished story.

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 13 years ago
Ok, so she needs to talk with Delia?

Did she? Will she? Did she truly forgive Sean? Do they stay together? What is the answer and why haven't you written Chapter 5 yet? Every time I start reading a good story it ends without a real conclusion. Okay, If you are going to write don't publish until it is complete and you will not have to hear from people like me! Complaining about how long the wait is for the rest of the story!

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 13 years ago
ooops!

Sorry I was premature in writing that comment. Just know I think you are a great writer! Thanks for Sean and Nina!

Elmo533Elmo533over 12 years ago
Great chapter...

but I was a little disapointed with how quickly the story of Delia being his ex wife came out. Because after the reader knows the whole (or part of the whole) story, they're siding with Sean and thinking that it's just a silly misunderstanding. However if Delia left before Sean's introduction and Pretty's (I forget her real name) exit, it leaves room for more build-up. Just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Nina is a spoiled, selfish BITCH!!!! I'm done with this story!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
The childish spat

....really was childish. It's a shock, yes--but not "all that." However, I did feel the drama, tension and emotion so great writing on those fronts. Great description of the characters. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous