All Comments on 'Cumming Out'

by alwaysreadyfore

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sooooo hot

This story got me so horney!!!!!!!! Im gonna lose my virginity tonite.

loveit63loveit63almost 16 years ago
Cool Story

I hope that story was true - I loved having my cock sucked as a youngest - I did try anal - but it hurt too much for me to continue to receive - but I did give it to a few guys.

I would like to chat with you one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lovely Story

I think everyone looks back on their first time with fond memories. This is a wonderful account of one such lovely moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bitchin' Hot Story

I've read hundreds of these stories, and this one of the best Taking that young hot blonde virgin ass definitely got me hard. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cumming Out

I am a bisexual male to female crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much, and would love to have a similar experience.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yeah it was hot!!!

Yeah I did enjoy the story, it reminded me of my first time, only I was a bit younger, and the man was a bit older family friend, at the time I was a bit overwelmed, but as I look back it was a very exciting experience. And Josie I love cd's--email me @ the mail that is hot and make it to: terickson1.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone!!!

Crazy87875Crazy87875about 11 years ago
AWESOME story

I would LOVE to be fucked like that!! And for sure more than once! Got my cock leaking just thinking about it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
made me very hot

it made me so that the precum was ozzing out of my cock that i want it to happen to me i have never sucked or been sucked i guess i am a virgin to male sex but i would lke to find out i want anal sex in the way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great,

That first time can be fantastic, especially with an older man who has the experience and is in no tearing hurry as he knows a rush job may well fail or be a one off.

Taking time can lead to a long time friendship and also lead to much more like threesomes and more as it did with me and my mentor, lasting over 20yrs.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Older guys are great, my best friend moved away and was overseas for 3 years. I stayed in touch with his parents and I visited them often, asking about Gary . I called in, Dave was there, June was at tennis. We talked about Gary overseas, Dave said he sent a video,i will grab a drink while you watch it. He The video was from New York it went for about 15 minutes. Dave said theres another earlier one there, grab it, I will get some more drinks, I looked, video marked Gary. I pushed it in, it started, dark then a women on her knees on a bed, then Dave moving behind her, pushing his cock into the womans pussy. Dave came back into the room, oops wrong video, I had the remote, I watched as Dave pulled out of her, she turned, June, and took his large cock into her mouth and when he came he sprayed her face with his cock. It ended, my cock was straining against my jeans, he looked at me, you should do something with that, here let me help and he moved over and undid my jeans ,my cock sprang out, and he stroked it, I didn't move. Get more comfortable, take the jeans off, I did, he removed his shorts, he put in another video, I watched as he again fucked June,, then he pulled out and placed his large cock at her arse and slowly pushed inside, he lowered his mouth to my cock, and it wasn't long before I was filling his mouth as I watched June take him in her arse.. When he finished he said you like that, I nodded, want to try that, pointing to the screen, I said I haven't, but I had thought about it. Follow me, I did , lay down, I wasn't sure,dont worry I will go carefully, it took June a while to take it in her arse, I lay on my stomach and I felt sticky fingers rubbing around my hole, then gently probing inside. Roll over,on my back, he lifted my legs, I looked at him as I felt the head at my hole, relax, relax as I felt a firm push and the head opened me,pain, I wanted to push him out, but then he eased in a bit more, past my sphincter and the pain wasn't as bad. I felt full, uncomfortable as he eased all the way in, he looked at me and said that was the hard part, as he eased back a little then in small movements began to fuck me , as the movements got longer,he kept touching something inside me with the head of his cock which made my cock stand up and had me moaning like a slut. I felt him swell and then warmth inside me as my cock shot cumm high into the air,intense,, when he finally pulled out, I felt empty. I have been seeing him for 23 years now, yes I am married,my wife plays tennis with June, while I am on my back,legs in the air with Daves hard cock filling my arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
first time older neighbor

i was 15 and mowed y neighbors lawn...he was 53.one day it was very hot and he invtited me in for a coke.he showed me some hot pictures.my cock started to get hard and he said what do we have here.the next thing i was undressed ans he was sucking my cock.i then sucked him and he came in my mouth.from then on until i left for college i was his fuck toy. ps dont regret one minute

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
made me so hot

I loved your story made me so hot an hard that I want it to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Love stories like that, lets talk mcneil6240@comcast.net

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story. We never forget that first time. I remember one like it was yesterday. I was 48 and had never even had thoughts about sex with a man. The man I was with asked if I had any regrets and I told him only that I had not done thisuch sooner in my life. I read stories here on Lit and get a little jealous that I had not experienced this til I was 48.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

That's why I'm a fag.you can suck a big cock and swallow the Then get fucked real good. That's why I love being gay.When I was in the marines.I seen so many naked guys,every size cock you could imagine.How can you pass that up.white and nice black cocks.I knew I was going to be gay.and I so glad I'm.THE faggot marine. That's what they called me and I love it.

.

jackbirdjackbirdover 6 years ago
hot

I remember my first time getting fucked, he was a lot older than me with a 7 in uncut cock. It hurt going in but he kept saying relax it will get better and once he was balls deep the hurt went away and pleasure filled me. He fucked me good and shot a big load in me. That was 42 years ago now 60 and I still love getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You made me cum

A lovely story. I was hard reading it when you got hard.

I carried on rubbing gently, with my jockstrap pushed down to my knees.

I was so horny, but when you shot your first load, I shot as well, all over my laptop screen and keyboard. I kept cumming and cumming, a gorgeous load. He stayed hard and I kept on stroking it gently.

When he fucked you on the bed, that was too much for me and another climax, not so big, with my spunk shooting into my jockstrap and on my knees. I felt very weak and tired, and could not manage a third time to match you in the shower. Never mind, two lovely wanks, a good load of spunk and a super evening reading about you,

Riki1942Riki1942almost 6 years ago
The First Time

I know how he felt! I wanted to get fucked for so long before it finally happened! It was probably a couple of years before I took my first load up my ass bareback but, that first time is so special and I felt so excited and happy to no longer feel like a wanna be. I was finally really gay, had just been with a guy's cock up my ass and felt like I wanted to run up and down the street telling everyone I had just gotten fucked! Of course I didn't, but it made me feel like that. The first time I took a load up my butt was probably even better! It was so hot and horny knowing I had his cum inside me, but it was more than that. It made me feel like I had just graduated or something and was really and truly a total Faggot. That may sound strange but, if you are a Bottom and truly love cock and the feeling of one inside you, you will know exactly what I mean!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I bet u feel good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First

I was hooking up with a 19 year old who loved an older daddy type like me with a big thick penis. He enjoyed sucking my big cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Two late forty somethings broke me in watching pornography with them

First hook up can be scary but I got lucky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked it very much (4.5 Stars).....The story includes the two meeting at McDonalds and then going to a nearby park (for a well described suck) My similar experience a few years ago when I sucked off a teenage McDonalds worker in my car at the rear of the parking lot after he go off work and the restaurant had closed. He SAID he was 18 but I suspect he was much younger and had very little experience. He was quite short and thin, with small cock about 5" erect..almost "dainty" and called me "sir" or "mister" (We didn't exchange names)..After that first time we met 3 more times and on the 3rd encounter, he sucked my 8"dick while I stuck my finger up his ass. I regret to to this day that I didn't fuck him, because I feel he was "ready", still, he was a lovely, sweet boy and I often wonder if he is still sucking old cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm a 58 year old I've fucked several younger guys, for most of them, it was their first time, and some screamed or cried when I slipped my thick 8"cock in their ass. The best I ever had was the son of a casual friend, a boy with Down's Syndrome. He was about 14 at the time, and a slighty chubby, hairless body. I was gentle with him, hugging and kissing before sodomizing him. He took in my cock all the way , fucking me back and making little grunting noises, absolutely the tightest and most willing fuck toy I ever had, Then when I climaxed and pulled out, he went down on me and licked my dick clean. When we had finished and were having an after-sex cuddle. I asked him where he learned to suck and fuck like that, he said his Dad and older brother fucked him frequently, starting when he was about 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m through reading Literotica. You have a serious issue in publishing the last response to cumming out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous