All Comments on 'Shelter in the Storm'

by KarennaC

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keep Going

This is good! Don't stop here!

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

this was going well til they ruined it by getting there cocks out.....not every person in this dirty world is constantly fucking.?

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago
WARNING

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME READING THIS STORY... ITS WEAK SLOW BORING UTTER RUBBISH... COMPLETE CRAP

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago

Dinky Boots, I've read your comments several times and, as usual, it's rude, unhelpful and nastier than necessary. If you don't like a story, don't read it. There are plenty of stories out there you do seem to like. It is completely unnecessary and simply vicious to attack all those stories you dislike.

As to the sex, it makes sense if you read the story. They were two men in a long-term relationship (10 years), which wrongly broke up. Both men loved each other and missed each other. It wasn't just anonymous sex. It was love. Have you ever heard of it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ah Dinky

At first I thought you can be pretty harsh sometimes but you've grown on me and I've come to love you. God you make me laugh sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank You

Thanks for a great story. I definitely enjoyed reading it! I am not an editor or anything , but I know what I like to read and I liked this story. Again, Thank You for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I can't believe this, but this is the SECOND time I'm agreeing with Dinkyboots. Yes, that sex scene did come at the wrong place in the story. Either more is needed in terms of telling us precisely how these guys are reconnecting emotionally before the sex scene, or the sex scene needs to be delayed until later in the story. As it is, both characters appear to be emotionally shallow, and somehow, as a consequence, mentally not too sharp (not sure why those two seem to go together, but they do - in stories in this genre, anyway). Also, I happened to be munching on a slice of pizza when I started reading, and the beginning of that sex scene really put me off my grub. They're sheltering from a storm, they're in the basement of the high school, and Shane slides his finger into Declan's hole. Just like that. Chances are, that's one stinky hole. Not sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous