All Comments on 'Rough Fuck'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ytreemanytreemanabout 16 years ago
To the Top of the List

You go immediately to my favorite authors list. That story was hot as are you others. Keep writing stories and keep riding and plowing your friend and then tell us about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
To Much Force

Would'nt you rather have a cocksucker who gets his excitement from giveing himself to you willingly and wants to submit to your Kinky desires

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I don't agree

Some people LIKE force and from the story you can tell he is REALLY willing this is RolePlay. Grow up and understand that not everyone gets off on missionary and boring as fuck play. Some of us like to be diverse and open minded!

Awesome story MBC it is DEF a favorite of mine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWESOME!!!

LOVED the story!! O`d give anything to be fucked like that!! So freakin hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hot

love it...i fuck and fill my bf ass with cum every day...hes so tight..blows my mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yummy

Very hot. I love that rough sex you describe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I loves this story:) I havent cum that hard in long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Wow, that was such a hot story. Which I was the bottom in this story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lovable harsh ass fucker

I enjoyed the story.Especially the limited harsh orders the fucker uses to his bitch.I was fucked many times in my ass but my top was much younger and meekly obeyed my directions and used to fuck me meekly.Eventhough his cock was 9" and thick and my ass was tightly filled ,it was not fully enjoyable.I wanted him to be a bit harsh and to command and fuck rough.The auther of the story has done well using the actions to the correct realistic level.Excellent.It made me to yearn once again for getting fucked in my ass by a young man(as I am old) meek normally and little harsh in command and bit rough in squezzing tits and sucking the nipples while fucking in ass.

raggeldymanraggeldymanover 8 years ago
yes

like you read my mind when you wrote this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
go

Go caveman on that sub. Male or female, its what they crave.

unknownmuseunknownmuseabout 5 years ago
Needy

When its time to take it, take it. Then give that authentic aftercare so they willing come back for more hard dickin' down. Every bitch loves to be owned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Being a good bottom

Great story. I always liked my big dicked top to take charge. With a big dick up your ass you instantly become submissive. Being fucked in the ass is paralyzing and feels so good that your brain tells you to accept it and want more of it! It only took the first time and I am a permanent slave to big dicks and being ass fucked. It is life changing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 (*****)!

At Grade 12 I realized that I did not know how to say no to guys who brazenly grab me by my ass (which is fleshy & prominent).

A classmate was persistent in his attempts to grope &/or caress my ass. Unlike other guys he would do it when the 2 of us were alone either in the classroom, or the locker room... or you name it. He was a very good student, reasonably good at sports, always polite, kind & nice. Each time after he groped my ass, he apologized, & said he meant no harm. "I won't tell anybody... Hope we are cool."

I wanted him to push me against the lockers, pull down my gym shorts & my underpants, and grab my ass cheeks with his hands. In my imagination, he had me suck his dick. I wanted to please him. My ass cherry was his for the taking.

With my luck he got a steady girlfriend; she was very attractive and had a cute fleshy ass!

KristycuteKristycuteover 1 year ago

Wow! This was fucking hot! I love when a top just manhandles me 😘

NaplesjoeNaplesjoe3 months ago

How do i send you my contact info????

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curious3 months agoAuthor

@Naplesjoe: you can contact anyone here with a private message by clicking on their name, then clicking on their name again in the upper left of the screen that pops up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous