All Comments on 'Yesterday Once More'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The birthday gift was share by both!

I gave my grandfather the same gift for his birthday a few years ago. Like the man in this story, he REALLY enjoyed it. Older men are so grateful and seem to love to suck young pussy (Grandma said he never eats her - I think she's jealous). Sometimes I just let my grandfather play with my nipples and suck me until I cum and he accepts that. Other times I let him put his fat cock in me and we fuck. I can't believe how much an old guy can cum! This story was well written and hot. I'm going to my grandpa's house right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

What a wonderful granddaughter. If more granddaughters let their grandfathers fuck them and cum in them the world would be a better place. Guys over sixty still enjoy shooting their load as much as a teenager does. I got a nice hardon reading the story. Please write more stories like this. Maybe add a little more detail abot how he felt when he fucked her and had his orgasm. Excellent incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Grandpa

Great story! Wish I had a Grandpa. Needs to be longer with more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyable

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Very interesting- the grandfather/granddaughter thing. It works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
giving grandpa his birthday presemt.

I truly loved it. keep up the good writing, it makes me feel so warm and cuddly inside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nice story

I really enjoyed this story. There is just something so erotic about an older man in his 60's being able to fuck a young girl barely 18. The incest aspect makes it nice, but it would have the same effect on me regardless. I think it would have been a nice gift to let him cum w/out her getting any pleasure. That's true giving. I would keep everything the same except where she's riding the edge and he finally cums in her & softens quickly before she climaxes & because of his age he is too tired to help her finish. Still a very good read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GRANGPA/GRNDDAUGHTER

I LIKED IT KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK 4 STARS.............................R..........................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
pawpaw

my grandaughters give me them good b-day presents and i return the favor on theirs...but we need no b-days to have our family fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

love fucking me granddaughters i got 3 ages 18,18 21 the 21 yr old i've been screwing 3yrs now and the two 18 yr old about a year.

Gemini552Gemini552almost 11 years ago
Great First Attempt

When there is good foundation, the story takes on a life of it's own. You set a good foundation and I enjoyed the story but would like to see it go further and further .. lol. You did a great job. Hope to see more grandpa/granddaughter incest. It is the best kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

my grandpa has been banging me since I was 19...best cock I ever had

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous