All Comments on 'Niki Gets Naughty'

by busty_fucker

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great

Good story , needs somethings resolved between the husband and the wife. The husband should get revenge on the trainer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Outstanding

excellent story line and action. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
revenge

Eric is a lawyer and knows several lowlifes from his job so I can see many ways for him to get some retribution from both of them. Go ahead and put a real finish to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Different, but still HOT

This was really different from most of the stories in this genre. It was actually quite realistic. A lot of cheating wives do wind up leaving their husbands for their new lover if there aren't kids involved, so I applaud the effort of this story. Even if the reader doesn't like the conclusion of the story, it is a well written piece. You should write a chapter 2. The revenge factor story line is laying out there, waiting for you to expand on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cowardly

Well written butt...

What a SHIT way to end a marriage. The whore could not find it in her heart to face him. Instead she writes a 2 cents letter and sneaks away like a thief in the night. How cowardly. Well, if that's all she is capable of it's better she leaves her husband anyway. She will never be a trustworthy loving spouse again. Makes you wonder what her new lover expects of her. Regards, Umberto

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
annnd

Hopefully, your next story will be about the revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ok I have not read the story but the reviews?

Does anyone read stories as fantasy and rate them on how well the story was written. Not what the fuck you would do in real life. Please stop reviewing on real life, this is a fantasy and should be thought of as fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sounds real to me

Are you all saying that although she did not love her husband (in a strong sexual way) that she should stay married. It does not condone her cheating , but in real life that how it is almost always done. Also should every husband (or wife) get revenge when the spouse leaves for someone else? That is nuts, in fact she is doing him a favor and he should thank her for not wasting his time on someone that does not love him. Biggest badest thing is her writing a note and not doing it in person. That shows a gutless person not willing to stand behind thier actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
best story i have read here

i loved it; the build up; description. outdamstanding

ryu77ryu77about 16 years ago
Good but....

leaving the note is worse than the cheating IMHO. The best outcome to this would be when Jake starts cheating on Niki... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Get over it

I thought this story was well written, believable and had some incredibly erotic sex scenes - what more do you want from a story on Literotica??? I don't understand why so many people get upset by infidelity stories, it makes no sense. Do you also hate action flicks where people get shot? Why not? Murder is bad too! I think most of you just like to complain about something.

strong2hoopstrong2hoopabout 16 years ago
Very strong beginning

The seduction and Niki's descent, and the level of detail were incredible. The story ran out of steam at about the 4th or 5th page, though. Character development went out the window in the interest of explicit sex description. Your descriptions and details are incredibly well done, though, and I'm envious. I'm trying to write a story now and you've just made my job that much harder. It's a sad ending really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
She yawned and streached.

This is the way the world ends---with a yawn.

Just beautiful.

Even more beautiful is the way you imply, without actually saying it, that Jake has seduced many gorgeous women, and will again one day (perhaps within a month) when he gets tired of Niki.

Where will that lead her? Probably to pick-up bars where she will put out for mean, nasty types. Can't wait to hear how our author builds this story.

Just wish I could give it more than 100% rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
can't believe

nobody gave you less than 75 points. even some comments say you have gotten bad comments. I hate writers who are not able to bear critisim. censorship of the badest. If you lean out of the window (with such a story) you have to know that there is the possibility that there is a cold wind blowing. so fucker, one with a big name but small balls. either stop writing or lets see what the majority thinks of it.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
She is a common whore

Sorry I have no empathy for her and non for Jake. She is a whore. She can't ever claim to have been seduced as she said, "I knew when I first saw you that I would sleep with you." Such a whore. Jake is no better but I get the feeling you want the readers to like Niki. Niki is nothing but a cheating whore. If bad things were to happen to her it would not make me sad. In fact I would see it as divine retribution. You get 25/100 for good writing, to bad the main character lacks in anything I could agree with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent !!!

Realistic enjoyable and horny. We will read your other stories. We think you should delete the stupid comments from the people who confuse fantasy and reality, have weird moral objections or just don't like the theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
REVENGE

REVENGE. NOT NECESSARILY PHYSICAL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I was hoping for a better ending. Like Eric finding out about the cheating slut and her bastard lover - then cutting off Jake's cock and making him watch as he force feeds it to his whoring wife while Jake slowly bleeds to death. Then since Niki lkes being fucked so hard and does not appreciate the love and tenderness her husband gave her, Eric should sell her to a whore house in Mexico where she catcha serious diease and die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This is really bad shit story--

Even for a bad stroke story, this is one of the worst. Mindless and inept. Written for teenagers-- by a teenager !!

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

I love the way you write, how you increase the level of exciting throughout the story!!! 5 stars!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Very hot. Wonder what chapter 2 will bring?

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Two persons without moral...

Two ugly people who deserved each other...And I think they will find their punishment...Specially the cheating wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a Cunt!

But then you had to make Eric a pathetic loser to justify the Cunts backstabbing. The only good part or more like wisdom from someone who has obviously been there. Jack told her to give Eric room and not bother him as it would only hurt him more. But the kicker is, she is a heartless cheater. Once she is tired of Jack, she will do the same to him. Only Jack knows what he is getting unlike Eric.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cheaters

Interesting how two people can be cheaters and fool each other so easily for the sake of sex and beauty. I kind of like your story but it is really hard to like such shallow characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry.....unfinished

I had no problem up to the point of your lack of a proper ending.

Eric maybe a mild mannered person......but he defends the criminals of the world and must have contacts and people "that owe him".

He needs to bring down a whole lotta shit on those two reprehensible people. There has to be retribution be it physical, financial, etc. As people like to say, "finish the damn story" !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Total waste

Total waste of ten minutes.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

He didn’t have much trouble seducing this whore.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

HAHA HAHAHA pig. lol

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ends in divorce, not loving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous