All Comments on 'First Time with My Best Friend Ch. 02'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
skywriterxxxskywriterxxxabout 16 years ago
too bad...

ya know, it's kinda sad you have to post gay sex in the 'group' category...just by adding some hetero sex does not a 'group' story make!

Of course my opinion doesn't count for anything, but I thought the 'group' category was only for male/female sex (in groups, of course!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ummm -- try reading the story description?

I can see how someone browsing the Group Sex section might want and even naively expect to see only hetero sex with maybe a little light lesbianism -- because watching lesbians is totally straight, yeah? But, try reading the description -- if it says "Wife catches husband sucking his friend", and you're uncomfortable reading about a man sucking another man's cock, you probably should skip reading that particular story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Need More

Great Job! I am often looking for just this type of story and they are often hard to find. Keep writing. The people who are upset with this but ok with two girls need to get a life-- there is no difference! Again-- good job!

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Really hot!

Every bit as good as the first chapter. I wish I was Carina!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
tell us more

Loved both these stories. please tell us what happens next. One thing that I'd love to read about would be having Robert fucking Harry while Harry fucks Carina (or is licking her pussy). Carina would love to see her new boyfriend being fucked while he is pleasuring her. I would love to be Harry -- it's a fantasy of mine to have sex with a husband & wife. I would love to have the wife watch her husband fucking me and also watch both of us suck each other's cocks.

Your stories really make me hard. Please tell us more.

mantra23mantra23over 13 years ago
Well Done!

Well done, a very fitting, and erotic, finale to Chapter 1. I'm looking forward to enjoying more of your fine stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more!!!

Oh my god this was so hot! Please write more chapters.

johnstang2johnstang2about 13 years ago
I still say there is somethng wrong with the marriages

I commented in the first ch that I believe the wives are cheating.

I still believe that. Just because one has found them out and turned their nasty play into something more nasty does not mean anything. True sluts are attracte to the nasty spice of the acts. They will do more nasty stuff with the person they cheat with than with their own husbands.

My evidense they are cheating, one they ae having 'girls night out' an two they are negleting their own husbands in the sac. They only reason on wife finally had sex with the husband here is because she cught them doing something nasty.

I like to read a chapter where the guys decide on a impromtu 'guys night out' right after the wives go on their 'girls night out'. And luckily (all bad) they end up going to the same place their spouces went only to find them grinding themselves against and kissing other men.

But dont have them confronting them their. Instead have them take solice in each other arms conforting each other. Then have them ork together to get the dirty goods on their spouses and how far it been going on. Then have them throw them out. You might even add that they (the wives) have counter goods since one wife caught them. Shall we say sticky dirty-pool divorce.

Just my thoughts,

John

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 13 years ago
Part 2 of story took a wrong turn

in my opinion. Sub bottom boy Harry, begging his "boyfriend" Robert to treat him like his "girlfriend", suddenly grows a pair and fucks the top's wife? I would have thought the two parts of the story more consistent if Harry's wife had showed up, and top Robert had defused the situation by screwing her, too.

DonE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one loose end...

...where does the narrator's wife stand in all of this? Does she ever find out or does this remain secret at the expense of the primary relationship steadily degrading further into irrelevance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What happens next?

First of all, if you are reading this, you should have expected a bit of kink. It's someone's fantasy. I would like to see where this all leads. If the girls night out is a mini orgy, great! Maybe they can work on making this a happy (and maybe permanent) foursome.

I think the next chapter should have the guys admitting they had an intoxicated experiment, and were going to experiment some more when they got caught. Then I think the husband should have his wife before the night ends.

I am not sure how you can bring the other wife into the picture (and be a little more original than a drunken dinner party), but if the woman are doing themselves, maybe there can be a chapter where Carina plants the seed, and the next girls night after that one let them be busted by the men maybe stopping at the house to grab his wallet (similar to how Carina busted the men) and letting it progress into an orgy where they guys suck each other. Another chapter can have them coming together with they guys fucking each other and the girls. The possibilities are endless, and most can be HOT!

Above all, I think this is a story that needs to be continued.

xXAustinXxxXAustinXxover 12 years ago
Strange feeling.

Ok why do I have the strangest most distinging feeling that Harry and Carina are going to end up together. That Robert and Carina are going to still get a divorce and so is Harry and his wife and then Harry and Carina starts fooling around for about atleast 8 to 9 months or so and like just cutting out everyone else. And then Harry meets up with his best friend Robert again and they start an affair together and later finds out that Carina has been fooling around with another man as well. Or another lady? Idk that's just a feeling I have but it's so disgusting!

marty276marty276over 12 years ago
Topsy turvy

I agree with donaldelliotll he should have stayed a bottom and with the same scenario he could have then served both of them.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01about 12 years ago
More please

The situation is begging for resolution. The moment in bed when she says "Oh, please, Harry," she said. "Fuck me. Fuck your girlfriend." recalls the time in the previous story when you promise that Harry will be able to fuck his girlfriend whenever and wherever he wants. You know they both really meant it, so how do things stand after Carla declared you to be her boyfriend several times? I think it would be great if, in the middle of her orgasmic enthusiasm you were to announce that while you were fucking your girlfriend, your boyfriend was going to fuck you; and have Harry climb on top of you and fuck your ass while you are fucking her. She may even get turned on by the kink of it all in the middle of the excitement.

dinkybootsdinkybootsover 11 years ago

hated this story.? and hate the writer.? but you already know this.? dont break leg in your heals grannie.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best Friends Wife

The story is getting confusing, do the boys still have sex after this encounter with his wife. There needs to be another chapter to let us know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
disappointed

didn't like the addition of the wife. she's a bitch and it was not sexy, but it would have been improved if Robert had fucked him while he was fucking her. the relationship dynamics would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you did it again

I just had an orgasm reading part one of this, and now I want to masturbate again so badly. Way to go!

This doesn’t happen too often!

liz33ndliz33ndover 9 years ago
a real turn

The e ents went crazy in this chapter. Guess harry is bi- and robert is a cuck. Imagine that. :-)

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
very nice

loved it, but what are they going to do about his wife? another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I LOVED THE STORY & GAVE IT 5*.

I am married but i had 4 homosexual affairs. I LOVE TO BOTTOM.

I still have very good memories of the guy who popped my cherry.

It was a "perfect storm" of circumstances & the two of us ended the night alone at his place. I was a bit afraid of him (because he was big and strong) so much so that i felt a strange sensation in my ass as though i was having diarea. He turned out to be very gentle. However my fear, coupled with his strong grip and his thick and rigid cock, on which i was literally impaled, made me feel totally dominated by him.

Anyway, when i am with a man i want to feel as a woman, a rather submissive woman at that, not passive in bed but submissive. I LOVE TO FEEL A MAN'S COCK INSIDE ME. I love when he puts my legs over his shoulders and has unrestricted access to my ass hole. While he keeps his dick inside me i feel i am his property because i totally surrender to his will. i am NOT into BDSM (A bit of hand spanking for fun is OK).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the threesome

I enjoyed Pt 1 but the 3 some was even better. Wish Robert had fucked him while he was fucking Corrina to really open up the fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good sequel

Harry said he loves her and she responded that she loves him, so there's something more here than just lust. That he told her how good she smells was thrilling -- I know just what that's like: A woman's vaginal scent is the most powerful force in the world. I also agree with other posts which wanted to have Harry being fucked as he was eating or fucking Carina, or just afterward so she could watch. Really good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A)

In presence of women as sexy as Carina, i totally forget that i am bi curious.

rushman1ukrushman1ukalmost 8 years ago

Hope there's more. Good so far :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more

??? The public demand more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need more

This is a hot story that I would enjoy following. It is different than others that I've read. More please.

SonicdaiseySonicdaiseyover 6 years ago
Hmmm

Definitely need another chapter to this. I was skeptical about adding Carina but it worked out well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

A great 3 way except the husband should have fucked him while he was fucking the HQvm2q wife.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

very good. like the "test" Robert was giving you. Big twist in that you fucked Corina ad not Robert fucking you while she watched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why was she home so soon after she left?

vikhillbillyvikhillbillyover 1 year ago

Really hot!! I really like the wife catching them. It is kind of a fantasy of mine, except that it would have to be some role play, because we don't cheat. We only play together. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh. Would've been so much better if it just focused on the two men together. No desire to read about him fucking a woman and saying he loved her. Save that for the gays.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like it better with just the two guys together. I lost interest when Carina came home. She may have beautiful lips and a nice plump ass, maybe even a shaved pussy, butt I'm here to see how nice these two sensual men can get it on!

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boy5 months ago

Aww I enjoyed reading this story and I started reading 2 days ago I think u should make another story with just the two guys ☺️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous