All Comments on 'The Peeping Mom'

by powelldonovan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ZZZ...ZZZZ...ZZZZZ!

Wake us when you write something WORTH READING!

litchipkinglitchipkingabout 16 years ago
I saw some promise

There were some moments when I caught a glimpse of your talent. I struggled with the dialogue (it didn't seem natural) and there were some structural glitches but overall I enjoyed the story. Thanks, pd. - Chip

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
His finger in his shit hole

I stopped reading right there--It wsn't much good up tothat point

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice especially the figner up his ass

Good stuff keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good stuff!

I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Never had climax with any woman the way I had with mom .

Do it when ever possible , otherwise will feel sad /disappointed for the rest of life >

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
peeping on son

I started peeping on my son year ago. one day I was walking by his room noticed movement. I looked in as door slightly ajar. saw son jacking off to porn on his lap top. I,v been a widow a year. sons cock not overly long but he is very thick plumb size head uncut. omg what a big load he shot. I had not seen so much cum. one night as I watched him all sudden his legs went over his head omg there he was sucking his own cock off. I often think about having him in me.

ortsmaortsmaover 10 years ago
But, but, but...

But, but, but... she doesn't fuck him. Disapointed...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ignore the negative carping, this is a very good story by a gifted and accomplished writer

And my heart goes out to the reader who wrote "peeping on son." This mother saw her boy jerking off and blowing his young balls all over himself, and the sight excited her. That's not unusual at all. Plenty of moms love seeing what their boy's got swinging between his legs, especially when it's hard, and most especially when he's shooting his creamy semen way up in the air. Often it gets the mother wet "down there," as I suspect it did in this mother's case. A mom is happy to see that her darling baby boy's all grown up, he's a man now, with a man's heavy equipment that works real fine, just like it's supposed to. Seeing her son's big hard cock and hot loaded balls melts her motherly hot and moistens her motherly cunt. I think the lady in question should explore a bit, find out if her boy's like lots and lots of sons. These young guys'd love nothing more than to shove their cock up the same cunt they came out of and blast their mom a huge twatful of warm sperm. Ma'am, give your boy the chance to become the grinning young motherfucker he secretly wants to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

why yuo should have joined in silley girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A strategy that is a win-win...

Get naked and walk in on him in the shower as you "act" lime you are texting. As sexy as you are, I'm sure you will get him hard in no time. Tell him in the shower that he has been a bad boy...and that you live hearing what you have been hearing. Bonus points: shave your hairy pussy in front of him. He will give in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

A gay story, YUK!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous