All Comments on 'Working Off His Debt Ch. 02'

by DeepInYa

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Outstanding!

I loved the story.

You have a fresh take on the genre, and I really like your dialogue and the way you developed Gerry's character. I can see that you designed this so that you can add more chapters, and I think it would be interesting if you developed the other characters some more in the future so that we can see what makes them tick.

Very entertaining. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well written

a great start to a longer story i hope

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Someone needs to die

Gerry needs to grow some balls and kill that fucker. One less thug to worry about. Also he needs to deal with is wife and daughter one way or another.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Maybe he can start sucking Tommy's cock

He should bet that his slut wife is in birth control.if she gets knocked up and can't fuck he may have to take it up the ass to fill in for her. What a fucking wimp looser, if he had any balls at all he would slit all of their throats while they were fucking,before they blew their loads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
came so hard

oh please more. this is the hottest story ever

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 9 years ago
Don't stop now

I am enjoying the story, please keep going, so many ways to take this including Tommy starting to share Megan with other men/selling her services to pay off the debt over time. Megan starts to do groups and even women and Jenny enjoys others as she wishes. Megan could also become a waitress at the bar and serve strangers in the back room to earn more money, even putting on shows for the men there to watch and/or join. So many ways to take this, enjoy what you have started ..... a really hot and nasty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even sicker than the first.

No wonder our civilization is gone to shit.

Bill

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Gerry needs to fuck his daughter to make this story qualify for the incest category . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mother/Daughter delicious. It's time to turn Mommy out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous