All Comments on '18 Only: Daughter Swap!!!'

by msprettypink

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great story

Would love to hear the back story on this one. It feels like we just stepped in the middle of a epic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice

Like was said earlier would like to see the back story and also see this as a series with Carly next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More

Hot story, would like to see a follow up or 2, maybe another from the Dads and one from one of the girls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very hot

superb; please give us more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it

Daughter swapping is so much hotter than wife swapping :) cpd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
MORE MORE MORE---Awesome story!

Quite good. Would love to see more, as others have requested, too. Several swaps with other Parents, getting wife involved, and stories from the daughters point of view. Would be delightful to hear more from each daughter as to how she enjoys being passed around, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

It was very hot! I am a girl and found it extremely erotic. And I definitely agree that daughter swapping is much more hot than wife swapping!

inherholeinherholealmost 16 years ago
Fertile daughter,

Lovely story much like our club. My daughters asked me what was happening when their periods were starting. I told them what was happening and why. I told them that they were now capable of having babies from now on and the best time was about two weeks after they stopped bleeding. They wanted to know how and wanted me to show them. I told them that I had some friends that would show them how to use all their holes. They wanted to know about these men and how I knew them and I told them about our club. I told my daughters that I had been making love to their daughters and that they would love to start fucking you all.

ashanth5ashanth5almost 16 years ago
unusual but nice

Hope it can happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I loved it

I really enjoyed this story, and I would love to see a follow up giving the other girls point of view (with the piss drinking, enema, and difficult anal).

prop69prop69almost 16 years ago
Not a fan of drinking PISS

Great, hot story, I am turned off with drinking pee and sucking on a dick after an anal fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice

you will all burn in hell for this

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it,

please write more, tell us more.

christydchristydover 15 years ago
lucky daughters

I loved this story. As a daughter I would have loved for my father to have been a member of such a club. Being fucked by your father and his friends, what more could a young girl ask for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wrong category

Should be fetish, or submission, reluctance, etc. Male pigs dominating teen age sluts. Trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fuck her in front of Dad

It's nice to share, though a scene with the girls

getting fucked in front of Dad would be good too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PSST

NOT impressed

RaycerEdgeRaycerEdgeover 15 years ago
Excellent Concept

Great story idea. Daughter swapping is totally hot! Would like to see more stories like this. The enema aspect really added great dimenstion. Would prefer a story where the girls were reluctant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
piss part- ewww

piss part ummm was such a turn off

Tigerlily51Tigerlily51almost 15 years ago
Hot Concept

I also would have loved being part of this father/daughter club. Great job of story telling and I thought it was HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
disgusting

its one of the worst stories i came across in literotica.u r a pathetic piss drinker.

warmdarkskywarmdarkskyalmost 15 years ago
Pretty Disapointing

Not the worst story in this category, but pretty bad. The callousness of Beth's father is probably saddest. He tells her to drink Mark's urine even though it's revealed he has no idea whether it's unhealthy for her. Also, calling Laura a slut, when she's obviously been groomed to play this weekend game for some time.... Ugh. I'm sure this is sexy to someone, but as a young woman it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Gonna go find something actually sexy now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
this was just wrong

there should have been limits like the piss thats a turn off i agree with someone else this should be in the fetish catagory

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yummy

Loved it. Def my favorite in your series

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very hot

I came all over myself reading this and I'm calling my favorite pedo phone sex op now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Didn't do it for me

I just got so turned off by the pissing idea and I just felt sorry for Beth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
superhot dads

i like it esp coz of the callousness gng on..enf of the stories of shy girls and scared fathers... i would also like to read the next episode..waiting for it... i wish i had more loving dads in my neighborhood...yummmmm..

only i wished it didnt start so blatantly... well.. i had a hot fucking time reading it... thinking of starting my own Dad daughter swing club... ooohhhh.. any dads interested???

peebudypeebudyalmost 14 years ago
great story!

loved the swapping angle and the great descriptive sex. would have like to hear more about the pee play, but that's my hot button. great work!

Paul/NJPaul/NJover 13 years ago
Hot Dads are great

I think if the story were to be expanded to include the Moms and perhaps a son or two...

Anyway it would be more interesting if the dads & girls were all naked in the same room. The girls could have sex with each other as do their dads..

and maybe their brothers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well...

Wtf was the piss thing about? I found it totally pointless and a complete turn off. The sex details were great but the rest of the story horrified me. Beths dad was a complete creep and didn't even seem to love her or care about her in any way shape or form.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loving Families

Great story and the idea of swapping family members should be expanded to include sons and wives. As for the piss drinking I realize that some readers get turned off with the idea but I'm a piss drinker and nothing is more satisfying than a nice hot, salty drink of piss from a woman. I also have most of the guys I suck off to piss in my mouth after they've shot their load down my throat. Usually, a couple of times a week I drink a glass of my own. I also get on my back, feet and legs pulled up as close to my face as I can get them and piss in my face, drinking as much as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Great story made me feel well up and atem again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

the details were good but d whole peeing part was utter nonsense!! n gross as well!!

d swap thing was nice! d idea should be expanded ;) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
4/5

This is the second time I've read this story. Its exciting and I couldnt help but start wanking about half way through. However...the pee thing is not a turn on and it is unecessary. Plus girls licking mens ass hole's is not a nice image at all. Thats more of a gay thing. Mainly guys read this stuff, so were not going to want to picture some old guys ass being licked? Apart from that, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I really object

to male writers masquerading under female names.

CDallas921CDallas921almost 13 years ago
Ridiculous Haters

I'm sorry but I have to roll my eyes at all the people on here who leave nasty comments like, "you're going to burn in hell," and etc. Esp. those fun-loving critics who only leave anonymous comments. If you don't like these stories, WHY DO YOU READ THEM? I think this was hot as hell. If you're turned off by stories like this, it's really quite simple: don't bother reading them (esp. if you're going to leave hateful, ridiculous comments). Go read about Scottish werewolves, or better yet, the "Twilight" series. I believe that's one where there's nary a fuck scene to be found.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It's a fucking non fiction story... so quit hating on it fkn haters.. you burn in hell talking mad shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
anal

although i personnally dont like anal i did get me very wet i want to be swapped

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
daddy and daughter

My daddy started fondling me when I was 7 years old. Now that I'm 17, he likes to spy on me whenever my boyfriend fucks me. I love my daddy and want both him and my boyfriend to give me a good fucking for my 18th birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
piss poor

Just another male domination story masquerading as sex. I wish some of the boyfriends would show up and fuck the sadistic dads until they beg for mercy.

Sue in Los Altos

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
gross

this is gross

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes, it is gross

No more grossness! Jeez, does every writing have to include anal sex. Men don't realize just how painful it can really be for women.

Men: Think of a cock going up your penis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
dont read it

Shut the fuck up with your "gross" comments. Its supposed to be, obviously. Why the fuck would you read a story titled daughter swap and expect anything less. Btw, your fat ass is not as tight as you think it is, you sexually repressed twat. I have fucked several women in the ass and once they relax each of them have had the strongest orgasm of their lives. Dont say shit if you clearly dont know shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Angry responder who likes to have anal sex...

Your comment actually makes me not want to read the story. When is the last time some one has pounded you in the arse? Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another version please?

Uhm... Maybe this is weird or whatever but could you write a version out of the perspective of the guy's daughter? The one Mark is fucking? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was the weirdest story I`ve ever read, and I`ve read pretty weird ones. Congratulations, I think you just won an award!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
bonewipe

What a waste of electrons

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 9 years ago
Where have all the good girls gone?

I enjoyed it, good alternate reality fantasy material! Had me rock hard, thinking about my best friend fucking my daughter.... while his daughter sucks my cock!

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Daughter x-change

Different and enjoyable concept of swinging. Keep up these five-star stories.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Piss Drinking

I always post my comments prior to reading those from other readers. So I'm adding this from those not finding urine a sex act. I've never partook of such but some females I have been with; did. It must not be unsafe if there are no known illness as there's a religious cult in India that believes to stay healthy, they drink their own urine.

ParkierParkieralmost 8 years ago
Imaginative

Nice angle to the story. Maybe an orgy between dads and daughters could be next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Mark and Beth story would be good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please continue this story it is so great. please make other parts even more kinky and raunchy.

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 6 years ago
Yes do a follow up

Great start next part please

eatmeslowly6996eatmeslowly6996over 5 years ago
Mmmmmmm

MMMmmmmm.....more parts to the story please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good but bad Information

Not incest....just pathetic old men passing their daughters around....piss is not sterile...baby boys can be if carefully taken..adult piss is not....Yes, you can drink it...but yes, you could get sick...fucking pussy or mouth after anal could cause health issues....but you said she just had an enema so....we'll see next part..sex was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I need better friends!

I would have loved to trade my daughter out, some of her friends were hot!

MLMMMLMMover 3 years ago

It's A bit hard to keep up with, but A good start.

Lizzie21Lizzie21about 2 years ago

eeww never lick cock after anal !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

less take more doing and ask to use butt plug

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous