All Comments on 'Female Ejaculation Myth or Marvel'

by bo gun

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pussy Juice

My present wife does not ejaculate nor does she seem to like sex much since she is on pain and blood meds. When I would eat my fist wifes pussy she would oftern ejaculate a mouth full and I loved it. She would come in floods of pussy juice if we had sex "Down By the Riverside". Guess the idea of being watched got her off and flowing like a river.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
That gushing gal 'o mine

A few years ago I dated a woman who in the throes of orgasm would gush like a firehose. The first time she did this in my precense she was REALLY embarressed. That is until she learned how much of a turn-on I found it. After that, she could not do it enough and really let herself go for it. Going to bed required we take a huge pile of towels with us. My balls were showered when we fucked....and eating her practically required the skills of a professional diver. LOL! GOD! She was great! Would love to meet another woman with her talent. And it is definatly NOT urine.

zhounderzhounderabout 16 years ago
Its a wonderful thing

The female ejaculation is a wonderful thing. I have been with 3 woman that have this ability and all felt it was embarrassing at first. I have spent time with each encouraging them to revel in this special ability. Women need to know that not only is it OK, it is wonderful and very much a turn on.

I feel that all woman have the ability IF they can trust their partner, relax enough to let it happen and let go of any inhibitions that may hold them back. I could go on for days about this wonderful topic but that is what books are for.

Thanks for writing this!

RedHead*MuseRedHead*Museabout 16 years ago
it's a Marvel

Thank you for educating the masses, other than one anonymous reader who is ignorantly unconvinced. Speaking from my own personal experience, it is a marvelous thing. Men who are unaware of this do sometimes think it's a bladder issue - which is an offensive way to respond to a very erotic, sensual woman. Fortunately, there are men like you, who enjoy and appreciate this phenom.! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Definitely NOT a myth

I had the honor of living with a lady a few years back that was not only capable of this "myth" but revelled in it.... as did I.

I will agree that oral sex took some acquired skills but hardly that of a diver..... and the taste & viscosity was definitely not that of urine.

Towels were simply understood as a requirement. Volume was actually enough to fill a coffee cup (by actual "tests"...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
not a myth

Like others I had a partner who could "cum" hard and was a gusher. She also was embarassed by it but after awhile it became the norm for us. Oral was always a pleasure and she enjoyed it more when I really finished her off. And there was no taste of urine either. When i was doen with her I was always then on the other end for my enjoyment.

iakatziakatzabout 16 years ago
Not a myth but a treat!

I've had the pleasure of being with a beautiful woman who was a "squirter". I had heard of this but had not ever experienced or seen it personally before I met her. It was the most erotic sexual experience I have ever had, first when I went down on her and then when we coupled with her on top. She first was apologetic until I told her it was more than OK with me. It wasn't discusting or dirty, had very little taste or smell but the effect on my libido and hers was un-measurable off the scale. Guys...the other good thing is that it's proof she's into what you both are doing and not faking it. Thanks author for your submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Definitely not a myth

The first time I experienced female ejaculation was through direct G-spot stimulation. I was extremely confused by the accompanying sensation of a "full bladder" and would invariably cut off my orgasm because I was scared of what would happen. After awhile I became curious enough to let go. It's an extremely pleasurable and cathartic experience, like your whole body is leaving through that one spot. Actually, it turns me on to see someone else squirt because it reminds me of the immense pleasure I feel when it happens. For me it's the ultimate of all orgasms :)

Spice1959Spice1959about 16 years ago
Definately no myth

while not every woman may be capable of this, i know this as my first wife tended to be lacking in the lubrication department, i have found my second wife to be the totaly opposite, she can and has sqirted on numerous occasions both from clitoral stimulation and penetrative sex.

I have also been lucky enough to be allowed to teach a female friend of hers how to do it, though she cannot squirt from penetration.

There is an art to it, the best position is for the lady to be on her back, while her partner, (male or female), inserts thier fingers inside the lady, (I usually find the index and ring fingers the best, leaving the fore finger and little finger to slide down the outside of the labia), then about a couple of inches inside the vaginal canal on the anteria wall you will find the grafenberg, or G-spot, direct stimulation to this will make it swell, and with practice can teach a lady to squirt,

having said that, there is also a psycological barrier for the lady to get over, a lot of women say they feel the need to urinate as they approach the point of where they would normally squirt, and are unable to let go and just let it happen, now i have heard, (I don't know if it's true or not), that it isn't possible for a lady to urinate while having a squirting orgasm

michassmichassabout 16 years ago
NOT a Myth BUT

Its not a myth, my girl friend sometimes does it too; and a few years ago I was able to teach another lady how to do it regularly. In addition to G spot stimulation, the key is to tell the woman to push out and not hold back, when she feels the urge to pee at orgasim. There are three possible sources of fluid in the vagina. The walls of the vagina can of course produce quite a bit of fluid although I would think usually less than a cup during a typical session. Still, if the fluid is dammed inside by the penis and forced out during cumming, that could explain part of the phenomenon. Skene's gland can produce a bit of fluid and is the source for some of the fluid detected in the research studies.

There is no source for a cup let alone a quart of fluid in a human female's anatomy other than the bladder. So how do we interpret the findings of a very watery fluid that has only traces of urine (basically dilute urine)? I know that in the case of my girlfriend and the other lady, it had a distinct but definitely dilute smell of urine. I don't think there is a really good explanation yet, but the logical answer is that the kidneys produce a very dilute urine in some woman during sex.

Whatever it is, it feels good for both but it does make a bit of a mess, unless you have prepared with a towel. Enjoy.

ladymerieladymerieabout 16 years ago
marvel

I'm a gusher and mine does not smell or taste of urine, it actually taste sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
My wife sure did

We had to put towels under us or the sheets & matress would be soaking wet. She would cum many times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Female Ejaculation

I love your article, I have had the pleasure of living with a woman who ejaculate! I love it, it was a big turnon for me, especially when I ate her pussy! The more turnon that she was, the more she came and I drank it all! The first time that she came while I ate her, I was really shocked, didn't know what was happening but, researched it and wanted more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous