All Comments on 'Jason's Story Ch. 13'

by EroticLitKitty

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
LaLaLadyLaLaLadyabout 16 years ago
I'm so glad you continued this story.

I've been waiting. The drama in this chapter was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OMG!!!

WHy did you leave it at that your killing me here LOL...love the story by the way!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You are driving me nuts!!!!

This is THE best story that I have read on this site to date!!!! You really need to consider publishing it in book format. I am chomping at the bit for the next chapter. The only thing that would have been better was if this chapter were a bit longer. LOL. Keep it coming, I am sure that there is a lot more to Jason's story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
typical

I FIGURED YOU WOULD KILL BRENT OFF SO NIGHA AND JASON WOULD HAVE A HAPPY ENDING. SO SHE WOULD NEVER HAVE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF HER ADULTERY. AND NOW I GUESS SHE GETS TO RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET WITH JASON,THE TWINS, AND BRETT'S KIDS AND BRETT WILL DIE NEVER KNOWING SHE CHEATED AND DISRESPECTED HIM BY FALLING IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER GUY AND HAVING HIS KIDS. I F YOU DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THE BIG SCENE, KILL OFF NIGHA INSTEAD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
typical but great

yeah you kill off the husband but thats what we want. no one wants the story to end with jason living like that. This story is one of my favorites on the site. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sorry

Dont agree. Killing Brett is too easy and I dont want him to die. Quite frankly he deserves better. I started reading this by accident and was quite irked by Nigha's disregard for her husband and kids. Yea everyone deserves to be happy etc... but quite frankly if I had kids I'd suffer a thousand deaths before splitting their world apart. Sorry if I sound self-righteous. But not only did she have an affair but another man's child too and 2 at that! Other than that, story is good but Nigha should face the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hmmm

this is a bit of a predictable turn of events but hey well written. You've done really well with the story and you write extremely well. Just wish Brett didnt have to die when he's the only innocent party of the bunch.

don't keep us hanging too long please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVE IT LOVE IT ...

I am glad that the truth is out and Jason now know the twins are his. All the same it is sad about Brett, I hope Nigha recovers soon and I still want them together. LOVE IT....

ColorofLoveColorofLoveabout 16 years ago
Do your thing

However you let the muse inspire you, do your thing. No homegirl isn't right for doing the cheating thing, and yes Brett is such a good man. Loving/Lying and all that jazz is a good read...I'm enjoying don't matter how you fix things, hey who knows you may let Brett find out and forgive her, or Jason may fall in love with someone else, bittersweet is nice too. Thanks for sharing your talent.

nerd4musicnerd4musicabout 16 years ago
Very Good...

Good update. I was kind of expecting something to happen since everything was going so smoothly before. I can't wait for the next installment. Whatever direction you decide to take the story in, I'm sure it'll be done well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More please.

I love the story, but I hope Jason gets with Gina and Nigha stays with Brett.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Treat Me Like Its My Birthday!!!!

If you really have read the story's from start to finish, you knew what was coming, Your writing ROCK'S. Don't make us wait to long.

OH!!! BTW, I'm Loving the MOTHER.

raunchyrareraunchyrareabout 16 years ago
As usual you deliver! I Another long month coming.

This story is my guilty pleasure.I was getting worried when you were late posting, but it was worth it.I can't ask you to write faster- can I ?-, so I'll just have to keep cheking on the 23th day after this installment onwards for the next one!

Your writting is thrilling!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 16 years agoAuthor
You guys are awesome!

***A note from the author***

The last time I checked, Ch. 13 was still in pending status and since then...the comments have blown up! I've been really busy with work so I'm warning you now that it will probably be a little longer than the promised month until the next chapter and I've got a lot to cover. I'm so flattered to see some of my favorite authors commenting on my work...maybe someday I'll be in your league:-)

Next chapter will be longer (and take longer to post ;-), but it will be as good as I can make it to reward those who've been sticking with me through this "over 15 chapters long" (hint hint) tangled love story. Thanks for making it all worthwhile!

Kitty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVED IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT

Hi, I love the story!! I got to read all thirteen chapters at one go. Its great, u'r a great writer, I can feel the emotions and the characters are so well described, I love Jason!! And I can't wait to read the remaining chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You make me CRAZY!!!!

I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!! I am totally in love with your writing style. You bring everyone to life which makes me want more. I am waiting desperately for the next longer chapter :-) Keep doing what you're doing Kitty!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keep going

This entire series is amazing and I cannot wait for the next chapter.. I leave for months and then comeback so I can catch up with the story.. its too compelling to leave alone.. Thanks for the excitement..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Story

Love this story. Waiting patiently for an update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wheres next chapter?!

Waiting impatiently for the next one and some more steamy scenes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
THE TRUTH IS OUT IN DEED...

MY OH MY, WHAT IS DONE IN THE DARK SHALL COME OUT IN THE LIGHT. CAN'T WAIT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT BECAUSE IF HER HUSBAND SURVIVES ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK LOOSE. THANKS FOR A GREAT READ.

raunchyrareraunchyrarealmost 16 years ago
it's been2 months!PLEEASSSSEEE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Still checking every week, hope you are alive and well, just don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
keep going

love it so far and wouldn't want it to stop at a dead end =]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pretty please

please update this

i hate to go w/o knowing how a good story ends!!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 16 years agoAuthor
I'm not dead;-)

A note from the author:

Hi guys! I promise you that I'm not dead, but my computer was for a while. I just got a new computer and my old one wouldn't come on for weeks and that's where Jason's Story lives. After some time my temperamental computer came back to life and released Chapter 14. It should be up in a few days.

Thanks so much for reading!

Kitty

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
BAm

And so it is, the truth is out of the bag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

HOT DAMN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And another thing...

Just read the other comments. I'm not totally convinced that Kitty will kill off Brett. I seriously doubt it if Nigha could just jump into a relationship with Jase after her hubby's death. I could be wrong but I just don't thing it will go down like that.

Coming, 14!!!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago

Amazing story!!! The suspense is killing me. I love the build-up and the way this story has so many layers. You are really an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

yayyyyyyyy there his

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 10 years ago
Yuk, yuk, yuk!!

The cat's out of the bag!!

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous