All Comments on 'Rub and Tug Mom'

by msprettypink

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonder

The story was fine ,why this facination with pink.Iam beginning to wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Son's first time is with his mother!

This charming and very hot story concerns a boy's first time getting sucked off and fucking cunt. And it all happens with his own mother! Mom is a sex worker, to earn some money. Her boy Billy goes to the establishment to blow his balls for the first time in a woman. The woman turns out to be his Mom! That's really super with Billy, though his mother has reservations. Still, Mom has to do her job. When she shows herself naked for her son, Billy is dazzled. He points to his mother's twat and says, So that's where I came out of. By now Mom is impressed by her boy's hefty hard on and gives him a blow job. Billy is stunned, especially since it's his own mother who's sucked his dick. He tells her to swallow the cum load he shot in her mouth, and his Mom does. No doubt that Momma is getting into the spirit! When her son asks to fuck the same cunt he came out of, mother agrees. She even cums herself! And, loving caring mother that she is, she assures her boy that whenever he needs to blow his balls he should come to her and cream up his own birth canal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved this very hot story!

My first time was in a massage parlor (although not with my mom!) and it was an oriental lady who serviced me. I still remember her sweet pink pussy and the way she sucked my dick while I ate her out. Afterwards I shot a huge load into her hot love tunnel. Billy experienced the ultimate thrill and I loved the telling of it. Here's hoping the author will provide new chapters of this smoking hot story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
got

Got me so fuckin hard I pulled My cock out at my desk

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
never wanted to fuck my mom, but i did lust after most of her friends.

then i had the chance to fuck one of them. i've sought mature women since then. i lover their soft bodies and stiff nippled tits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I've always wanted a blowjob from my mom but I never managed to get it. The closest I got was putting my cock in her mouth one Christmas when she fell asleep drunk, but she didn't suck.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
Happy Ending

I could actually see this happening. Awkward! On a side note, I don't think I've ever seen so many Anonymous comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

My wife will not do anal.I went to a parlour,i was 28.I asked for a massage and anal,the lady said we only have 1 lady here tonight that does that,she is busy now,would i like to wait about 15 minutes.O.k. i was shown to a room,showered and lay face down on the bed,my cock semi erect.I heard the door,looked around,we both looked horrified as my wifes mum stood there.When we could speak,she said what was i doing there,i told her about her daughter.I asked her the same question,she said well,Doug was away 4 days a week,i needed a job for some extra money, he doesnt know.I work here 2 days a week.Then an awkward silence,she then said you can get another girl if you like,they are all younger but i am the only one who does anal and i am o.k. with that if you want.My cock began to grow,o.k .I watched as she took off her top and skirt,then moved over to me and took my cock in her hand and then into her mouth.Wow,i got hard straight away.She moved back,put a blob of lube on the head of my cock,then straddled me,holding my cock and lowered her pussy down over me.She only moved up and down about 3 times then lifted up and said let me lower down before you start pushing,positioming my cock at her arse,i felt the head of my cock enter her,hot and tighter than her pussy,she lowered all the way down.She looked at me and smiled then moved up and back down,she was milking me,i wasnt going to last,so i pushed up into her arse, only a couple of times and my cumm blasted into her,she milked me,squeezing,it felt so good, then sat on my hard cock.My cock stayed hard in her arse,then she said,well do you think you can cumm again.I said im not sure,she got off me,told me to stand and she knelt on the edge of the bed,her anus still a little open as she said put it back in me and i positioned my cock and watched as i pushed forward my cock slide into her arse.Thats it,now fuck my arse,i grabbed her hips and fucked her as hard as i could,she said in a deep voice,yeh,thats it, fill my arse,you want to,thats it,thats it and felt her hole clench tight around my cock and what cumm i had left emptied into her arse.I dont go to the parlour anymore,i visit her once a week,during the day,and i get to fuck her arse for as long as i want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

very hot. nice mom he has. often thought about my moms pussy that i have seen many times. i have jerked off on my sisters tits

Redken13Redken13over 9 years ago
Sex with mother

l first had sex with my mother on my 18th birthday, we had been close for months and had kissed and fondled each other. We were not disappointed as our first fuck was great and we have been doing it now for ten years

richbwrichbwabout 9 years ago
not bad

wasnt bad dont really like mom being a slut story doesnt seem that the writer likes his mom much and is disrespecting her by making her a slut still wasnt to bad shouldve got mom to stop doing what she was doing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this story

I think that this story would better if there where more chapters to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is illegal dude, factual stories are better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Weak story. Could have been better. Billy came off like a whiny little bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Daddy likes to watch

It would be so hot if the dad got involved in the story somehow.Perhaps a bucksnite with his mates.

johsunjohsunalmost 5 years ago
hot idea

I wonder what other things they could get up to, with and especially without dad.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
clever story

wish it had been longer - or there was a chapter 2.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Good job!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

Was a little short, could we get

another chapter. Like his next

fuck with mom.

..THANKS..

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

5*****!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous