All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 103'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
domthesubdomthesubabout 16 years ago
not bad

hope to read more of your story

lwolf80lwolf80about 16 years ago
Good Story

Can't wait to see what happens next.

jonmartin22jonmartin22about 16 years ago
wahey!

..keep on going!

tarsustarsusabout 16 years ago
fabulous once again

Once again a fantastic piece. You are delivering possibly the best succubus story I've ever read, and you seem to be getting better with each story you write. The build-up to the victims moment of release is exquisitely written. Keep up the good work!

xxxecilxxxecilabout 16 years ago
eat them

I hope they consume the security patrol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

Your succubus stories are my favorites on literotica, especially this series. Things have taken an interesting turn in this chapter, you absolutely have to continue it. I'm also intrigued by what Verdé is up to, I hope it means that Phil isn't going to end up as just another dessicated corpse. Looking forward to the next chapter...

AphroditesBelovedAphroditesBelovedover 15 years ago
very erotic!

Your write some of the best succubus stories here at Literotica!

marieR19marieR19almost 13 years ago
wonderful!

I'm loving this series! I actually don't usually read non-human erotic stories, but wow, this is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
smart guy

This would make a great hentai series

JoseAFIJoseAFIabout 11 years ago
Amazing . . .

This is the best one yet. Keep up the good work! I'd love to hear more about the Succubus and the Old Man at the beginning of that other story. ;-)

Calli06Calli06almost 8 years ago
Uhhh- perfection has a title...

A fan of M.E. Hydra for so long now, I somehow managed to overlook the Succubus Summoning stories until this rainy saturday Spring afternoon. Thinking all of the best of this genre had been written, I am pleasantly surprised to see that the master is still firmly in command of his pen, and by extension, with his audience as we hang, lovingly, on his every word...

Calli06

Shadde80Shadde80about 2 years ago

I love Sexy stories about succubus, fantasy is one of my favorite even if i am not native english speaker. Your writing is really good, way you give picture of surroundings. Erotic actions and describe of them. This story series was one of the first that i read here and it inspired me to try write one of my own series about succubus and summoner.

I hope that someday i can also publish small series of my own here :) thank you so much for wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hadn’t seen the first one which is a dumbass move on my part but either way I got to say this is fucking amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous