All Comments on 'Cum Eater Ch. 01'

by anything_goes_1971

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovin it

Can you give my bride a call and have her set something like this up for me (us)? I would luv for her to have a man over and then have him fuck my mouth and ass just like this. You lucky one...

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Mindless perversion at its worst !!

Some "writers" are really sick and need help desperately by a nice men in white coats !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fantastic story !!!

I wish my wife would invite a well-hung guy over to our house and have me suck his cock and then have him fuck my man-pussy while she watches. Your story turned me on so much it has inspired me to talk to my wife about possibly doing something like this.

Looking forward to reading the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pile of sick shit !!

By perverted and mindless "writer" !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The asshole who ranted about "shit" does not speak for anyone else...Great story. Thanks!

The asshole who ranted about "shit" does not speak for anyone else...Great story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The idiot whom ranted about asshole should return to his asylum cell.

Think about it shithead, all those nice men in white coats looking after you. Isn't it great??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn niggers ! They shouldn't pollute this site.

The stupidity of this writer is staggering. Mostly it does not make any sense. Just mindless perversion of a sick mind.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Duh!

What was that about using protection? Here comes HIV and AIDS (Another Infected Dick Sucker).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

yes a great story that has me so horny for a cock...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another nigger ...

..another piece of degenerate garbage. "1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
all is good

I tried it and my wife and I both loved it. Would do it again

Bimike43Bimike43almost 10 years ago
Why do idiots like anonymous (in march )

...go to trouble of loggin in, (apparently ) reading a story.... And then leave snotty rude Nasty inappropriate and GUTLESS anonymous posts?? Besides from their Small balls, obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No place for bigots!

As stupid as this story was, it's still offensive that some dumb ass bigot brings race into the comments. The author has already displayed enough room temperature IQ without some inbred ass-wipe getting all John Brown. The author has enough ignorance and bed wetting problems to overcome without that kind of hostility. His life sucks enough already.

Regarding anonymous posts.... Yeah, like by logging in somebody is somehow less anonymous. Right. That's stupid and funny at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am only 3.5" long. Am I a smalgot ?

Is there a place for me here? BTW, I am black.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

Nice easy read, could have had more of a lead up. But well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Racists - Go to Hell!

Sure this story sucks and I'm not going to read subsequent chapters, but your stupid racist comments have no place here. Bugger off you wankers!

Georgi2008Georgi2008over 7 years ago
Awesome

I love it. I love how he sucks cock and his wife sets him up for the ass fucking of his life. Can't wait for the sequel and hope he gets turned into a sissy cuckold asswhore. !!! Totally love this story.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Touching

My wife was sitting on my face telling me how good his cock felt in her pussy but couldn't take it up the ass. I stopped eating her out and she raises her pussy up to let me breathe. I tell her she should give him a piece of ass. As she grinds on my face she says he'll be back this weekend and I can try his cock in my ass. I'll play with my wife's big dildo this week and be ready to take it for her. Good thing I'm not a woman, my ass would be stretched out so I could handle any cock that wanted to fuck it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

i think she wanted the big cock more than he did she may be a bit of a whore and why did she have to tie him to the bed then take her lover bareback after she said she wouldn't sounds like a time maybe to get rid of a lying bitch

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Lucky guy

He is one lucky man having such an adventurous wife that gives him all these new experiences.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 4 years ago
Love it

A great start to another hot bi BBC story. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
NOT WORTH VOTING ON

To tie up hubby and not let him watch wife getting fucked is stupid..this was his fantasy too..why deprive him of it..he should of had the balls to say no fuckin way and stopped her...no vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The agenda behind this story includes cheating too?

This author seems determined to violate as many marriage precepts as possible.. Such widespread disregard for tradition is certainly his right but decreases the pool of readers who will find the story palatable.

I find it hard to believe the author chose to establish Jamie as a cheater before Katie and the MC even agreed to meet him. Why should the reader respect any of these three characters when all are aware they are betraying Jamie's relationship with his girlfriend? Her life clearly is impacted by their activities but they intentionally deny her fundamental right of consent.

These individuals are blatantly dishonest cheaters and liars. Their activities are disrespectful and tawdry. The author should reconsider the ethical qualites of his work.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Belongs in gay male.

cuckiemancuckiemanover 2 years ago

Hot as hell but you need to be open minded, kinky, and bisexual....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

should be in non consensual.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 2 years ago

Wonderfully kinky! If only one could actually get hard and produce a nice big load 3 times in an evening. But, that’s ok, it’s a great fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nonconsensual/Reluctant is where this belongs.

gcs2718gcs27184 months ago

Super hot since I loving sucking cock, getting my ass fucked and being submissive in all ways for other men or women. Sucking cum out of a pussy is one of my favorite things to do too, whether it be my own cum or another guy's load. Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous