All Comments on 'A Mother's Desire Ch. 03'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Mother/son incest stories like this are great

Enough said!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well Done

You write very well, with much detail that allows a reader to get into the story and feelings. Thank you so much and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
love mom's with thick pubic hair

I love it when the story has mom with very thick pubic hair. It is very realistic. It is also realistic when the son cums quickly after his penis head touches her wet velvety lips. That is what usually happens. The intensity is just too much for him. Then they get to start over!

CestFabulousCestFabulousabout 16 years ago
Good sex scenes

Have to echo the previous comments. Very realistic description of the mother's bushy pubic hair and how it entwines with the son's. I love the use of the adjective 'cuntal' in 'cuntal juices'. The fact that they address each other as mum and son adds to the taboo, and I feel it is what would happen in real life.

The end is also not too rushed - unlike some on here, where the author seems to have come at the same time as their characters, then could not be bothered with 'afterplay'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
SO TRUE.

Although my mother and I never had intercourse[We dont know why]we did almost everthing else,shocking really.Thats life though ,and we can laugh about it now.A great story from a great story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
usa.

nice done but next time write about her with another man its so exiting

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely the HOTTEST!!!!!

Damn... What a writer... Will have to go and read all of your other suhmissions now as well... You did one hell of a job with this series... I loved the way that you kept it realistic reading, but so damned hot... Please keep up the great work...

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely the HOTTEST!!!!!

Damn... What a writer... Will have to go and read all of your other suhmissions now as well... You did one hell of a job with this series... I loved the way that you kept it realistic reading, but so damned hot... Please keep up the great work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good progression of the story!

Now that there isn't any need to be shy, they're free to fuck to their hearts content! I think Tommy was surprised how good his mom's pussy felt when he fucked her in the "Flying V," position. Sally's husband had never fucked her like that, and she never thought having a cock so deep in her pussy could feel so good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous