All Comments on 'Back to the Future Ch. 03'

by blackfen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
read this

finish the story and let us know about what else did you see her doing when you travel on time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
?

Why he need to travel to the past, when he can have her right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not required for slut mom

I agree that there is no need to go back in time.

Unless son wants to take mom where she was kinda reluctant,but in this case, go one big circle,steal the machine, just to fuck a slut mom?Oh come on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not required for slut mom

I agree that there is no need to go back in time.

Unless son wants to take mom where she was kinda reluctant,but in this case, go one big circle,steal the machine, just to fuck a slut mom?Oh come on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ITS VERY URGENT

AWAITING YOUR NEXT CHAPTER VERY EAGERLY...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why?

Why does the mother only use the word "Baby" as a term of affection? the kid is definatly not a baby and neither is the husband. It could use a bit of changing the baby's to something else. Other than that grating and story killing overuse of a word it was awsome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
final installment is: "Back to the Future Slut" by Dirty Slut

(I'm posting this here because I've already posted an anonymous comment after Part 04)

You pulled a switch up.... changed author names to Dirty Slut to finish the story??

Good finish but why the author name change? Kinda dumb wouldn't you say? (stupid would be a more precisely accurate word to use)

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenover 13 years ago
Rather silly...

Why extremely beat round bush when he could just fuck her in the now... unless his father is him and all the other possible predictable endings.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
TIME TIME

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME JUST WALK ACROSS THE HALL DROP YOUR SHORTS AND FUCK THE SLUTS BRAINS OUT. OR WAIT TILL DAD GETS LOST IN TIME. THEN FUCK HER BRAINS OUT. THE WHOLE STORY WAS A WASTE OF TIME. .................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
time machine

when is no 4/5/6/7/8/9 coming out

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Back to the Future Ch. 03:" - Jamie and Mom - (Son and Mother)

My guts tells me that all will not be alright with Jamie's attempts to out fox Mother Nature and Old Man Time! Fabulous mom might well be worthy of his efforts, but my opinion he's too smart for his own good. There are people like that in the real world; high I.Q. (Mensa) type people have little or no common sense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your imagination

This author is infatuated with the idea of having a large penis and refers to its size too often. This ruins the effect of an otherwise interesting plot.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You should send this script to Spielberg. Maybe he would make another sequel of Back to the future. A very different and a very erotic sequel. Lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous