All Comments on 'Swimming with My Cousin Andrea Ch. 03'

by DanielOC

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
yes, I agree...

This is the best yet! Hope you don't wait as long to give us the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
speechless

one of the best story's i have read so far.

hope the next chapter comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so beautyful story

i hav necer read ane thing like this b4.....it was so awsum

Cutie18Cutie18over 15 years ago
Loved it

All of them was great hope the next come soon

bubbasbubbasabout 15 years ago
need more

we need more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sweet

dam, i wish i could write stuff like this, thanks for the story--Z

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing and electrifying

title leaves all that needs to be said (gave it a 100%)

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 14 years ago
Wow...

That was so incredibly intense and very hot. It sure made the juices flow. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Three Words

Okay, two words, one letter. MAKE A MOVIE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
TOO BAD....

You're a good story teller, which makes it a shame that you're so terribly uneducated in the English language. You used so many wrong words, along with misspelling many others. It made a good story come off more like a school skipping seventh grader's hack piece. I'm sad for what you've wasted. You have a good heart, decency and love within you. It showed in the story. Get a good spell checker and then... use it to EDUCATE YOURSELF to become more than you are. (If you don't resent my advice but take action on it instead, I promise you'll be glad that you did. It'll pay off in all parts of your life.)

You made other errors, too... like switching back and forth between saying that she had single and double D breasts... either of which will make her look like a cow when she's in her mid thirties and later. C's are PLENTY large enough... but to each his own. My experience has taught me that a woman with small breasts knows that they are and she tries harder to please her partner, to make up for what she thinks she lacks... when, in fact, she's the best and the hottest because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Omg thats amazing!

You should totally make a few more chapters to this story........ having their family find out and maybe even joining in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
waste fo time

again a writer wastes our time by posting an unfinished story either make damn sure you finish a story in a timely manner or don't bother starting at all. if you can't finish it find someone that will as is this sucks between the very bad writing and it being unfinished you just wasted your time, our time and the sites space.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
word meanings

Learn the word ''than'' and the difference between then and than.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cousins..

Wonderful storie, wish I took my loving cousin..we loved each

other also very much, and still do after 45 years...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

Your story was very good except for a few things we talked about last chapter. I think to me this cousin love is more of a turn on then brotherly or sisterly love. I once had a cousin that I was pretty close to and remember in our younger days feeling some lust for her but nothing ever really happened. Of course she is in Heaven now and may she rest in peace.

MineriiMineriialmost 10 years ago
Your Profile

I noticed on your profile that one of your fetishes is women that do not shave. Will have to admit that is also one of mine. I used to always dream about making love to a very hairy woman and in fact when I met my present wife/slave I required her not to shave even her legs and arm pits let alone her bush. Maybe you could write a few stories that included hairy women and wrap the story around that theme. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loving cousins

Nothing wrong in loving your cousin. I married one of mine. It was fantastic night and day.

Keep writing

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I see "storie" came to criticize again about spelling errors in the text

what was it Forest Gump said?

oh yeah

Stupid is as Stupid does.

is the plural of storie

storys?

fseanmfseanmover 8 years ago
Great story keep writing want more

I enjoyed all three and could almost feel relief when he finally got to go all the way, fantastic. I want more of their story keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My cousin

I'm 42 and always secretly wanted my cousin, she used to taunt me all the time. I'd go over to pick her up and she'd be laying out tanning, green bra and matching panties. I can remember it like yesterday, found out not that long ago from another cousin she was doing it on purpose, cause she wanted it too. Oh well I guess I will always have the fantasies.... Love the story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant!

You should keep writting these stories! They truley are fanastic!

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Great

I have had these feelings to with my cousin when we were growing up but never got to act on them as we lived so far apart. The only thing we got to do was kiss and and a quick touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great storyline but...

Loved the story. Very similar to me and my cousin many years ago. The only thing is that you really need to get an editor or proofreader for grammar and word usage. Specifically the use of the words they're, their, and there as just one example. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spelling and grammar

Great story, please make sure to proof read before posting though.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 4 years ago
Why didn't you finish this ?

Not that I expect you to read this some 12 years after this chapter was published, but it is nevertheless so disapointing to find this story remains unfinished........

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My cock is throbbing like a Harley Davidson.

OseekerOseeker6 months ago

Must be nice for a girl to give her precious virginity to you...

Yes, this was a sex story, but also a love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous