All Comments on 'A Teasing Wife'

by jcace

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
GToastGToastabout 16 years ago
Repellant

Nothing redeeming here at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Boring

*yawn* eh, just get it all cut. you dont need it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sick little bitch!

You gotta be gay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Almost Perfect!

I'm not into the denial of sex and abuse of her hubby thing, but I do like the pregnancy implications part. Keep writing!

Gary_LostGary_Lostabout 16 years ago
Piss Poor

This is a piss poor story. No talent at all, just another cookie cutter story about a slut and her wimp husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
?

Okay if you are into this, I aint. How can any man, and I use that word loosely, allow himself to be walked over like that. The only thing that would get aroused in me, would be my right foot to kick them both out. And anyone who enjoys reading stuff like that is SICK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I suppose

there must be many "men" getting off on this kind of stories since they keep appearing on this site again and again and some comments praise them. I hate them. The only reason to start reading cuckold stories is to see if he finds the nerves to kick both the wife and lover out of his life. Don't tell me there's love involved in these relationships where the cuckold worships his wife so much to allow her to humiliate him deeply and crash his balls. I can't buy this but I'm just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

The husband a man? Do not think so! even if this is a fantasy what sick mind has this as a fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This takes the cake

I've read a lot of the cuckolding stories where the husband gets off on it, but this one is just ridiculous. If there are men out there that would want this to happen to them I'm glad that it's the wife's boyfriend that gets her pregnant because we don't need any more people like the husband in this world.

She crushes his nuts and then he jerks off? I don't think so.

I've read some real crap on here but this one takes the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Are you still living with your parents?

I won't comment any further,

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 16 years ago
Not credible.

The idea that a man would have such low self-esteem that he would find erotic an S&M relationship with his wife humiliating him is just not credible. This story would fit a BDSM category better considering how much time was spent on CBT. The first half of the story (the "tease") was too drawn out and repetitive; it really was not sexy. Other than a few typos and grammatical errors the writing was not too bad, but there was no character development, we have no understanding of how this relationship developed other than hubby's fantasy about being cuckolded. We don't know what type of work he does (nor do we know anything about Brian other than being well-endowed). What is the erotic thrill about wifey getting pregnant with another man's child? The obligatory creampie was in the story so if that's one's fantasy (maybe a bit gay), so be it. I can't believe Brian would stay interested after the teasing wife gets fat towards the end of her pregnancy; she won't be so attractive at that point (except to a truly loving husband). And I really, really can't fathom the thrill of having the town know about the fantasy relationship . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This Was A Riot

But this was also embarrassingly sick of you writer. Written for and by a subhuman for itself as no longer any part of the human race.<P>

As such you portray yourself as addicted to self destruction, self disrespect and a seeker of attention of the worst pathetic kind. But then thats what it takes to get off anymore eh little sick one.<P>

If this excites anyone beyond you writer, they also seek the worst to excite them because little else does it anymore. It follows logically then whats next when your jaded numb nuts can't get it up anymore on this self pathetic drivel???<P>

Ah don't worry, everyone who cared is or will be gone by then including the once decent guy in the mirror so who would really care about your further downward slide to self inflicted physical pain and or child porn.<P>

Just think - someday TV and or the Sexual Offenders Web Site with smiling picture and all. Mum and Da will be so proud that their self cucked wimp made it small.<P>

You are likely well beyond any help given the 5 years of self cucking yourself here.<P>

How sad for you - plus the waste of some talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very hot

Great job as usual, jcace! Love the teasing dialogue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
In your

dreams because most men would have killed both of you. This is only fiction, so you will not write a thing about the bullet going through her head and then a shotgun blast searing his body, taking off his cock and balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I Didn't Like It

I didn't rated I hated it(1), because it's stupid to hate stories that I don't approved. But I really don't understand a behavior described in your story. I also don't understand the herd of morons that want these stories to be a master piece of literature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Where?

Where do they find all the perverts who apparently enjoy this garbage. Where do they also find all the authors who continue to write these stories that are more and more common.

the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Glad you're back

Looking forward to seeing more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What Has Happened To The Good Writers?

There used to be some good ones here at LIT, but they post very few times a year these days. Now there are only wimp writers like this one around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sissyhubby loves it

I love the story. I would love this to be my wife and I. Dressing her in her wedding gown for her lover to take her, wow that is hot! I would love to watch a man hike my wifes gown up to her hips and bury his cock deeper than I've ever been. Have him be the man of the house, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sissymaid

Please, please give us another photo of your wonderfully hot wife! We need a new one to jerk to!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sissymaid

Please, please give us another photo of your wonderfully hot wife! We need a new one to jerk to!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Complete Waste Of Bandwidth

The pathetic little wimps who like this "story" need to get some professional therapy to recover their manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it and look forward to more

Forget these other jack asses who don't actually enjoy erotica at all.

Silverman1Silverman1almost 16 years ago
WELCOME BACK

It's been some time I think since you last contributed. Nice to see you haven't lost your touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Care to explain what type of mental illness

would cause a man to live the lifestyle the husband does in this fictional story? Obviously no sane man would live this way.

PamelaParisPamelaParisalmost 15 years ago
Great story!

Keep them coming, brilliant! x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
at least she lets him support her

he wants to be denied and her taken by others? lets see the guy stand up and walk out, cancelling credit cards and the lot, and getting out.

HammerHeartHammerHeartabout 14 years ago
You are a great writer of erotica Jcase

You understand what drives a cuck crazy, and, you understand the importance of the dialog between the hot wife and her husband - so few writers do these days it seems.

Though the story may be considered extreme by some, I think it was very hot indeed. Well done and keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OK "hammerhart" , you are full of shit, even more than some of the "writers" !!!

Why in hell don't those people and some of "writers" lock themselves in the closed somewhere and not impose on the public ! Disgusting !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I dunno, haters, I seemed to get off just fine to this story. I'm not into s&m, am not married, but do like the taboo of slut-wife.

its just a story - beat off material. if you don't like it, then, uh, why are you reading it to the end? hmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Waste of ink

Not only terrible writing skills, but an author that needs some mental health counseling. Go back to writing on bathroom walls.

HammerHeartHammerHeartover 12 years ago
Ok "Annonymous...."

"...Why in hell don't those people and some of "writers" lock themselves in the closed somewhere and not impose on the public ! Disgusting !!"

Just because it's not your thing you rage at it. You are no better than all the gay-haters out there. Simple, and narrow-minded. If you don't like this type of erotica, don't read it moron.

For those of us who enjoy slut-wife stories, I say again, Thank You Jcase.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
every raging anon

is a closet cuck spanking a little monkey imagining themselves slurping a creampie left by a bull. Plain and simple fact. Let them get their jollies too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuckolding is a fetish

Post this where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Strange..

Why would a straight normal well adjusted guy take the time to read and comment on a story they found so disgusting?

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 12 years ago
When Intelligent people read a story they don't like

They just move on. Intelligent people don't take the time to read a story to the end and then blast the author because they say they didn't like it. While this story wasn't too realistic and not my cup of tea, it did have some erotic implications that made it worth reading, for me. I also like the fact that you were able to tweak a lot of people who gripe about it not being in the category that they think it should be in. I suggest disabling anonymous comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just not clever at all

This was a poor rehashing of a common theme, the wimp cuckold. And that's not necessarily a bad thing, but you have given the readers nothing new, it wasn't very well written and there certainly wasn't anything clever. I always find it hard to believe a man would give up every shred of pride and self respect he has to allow a woman to demean, degrade and humiliate him. She has demonstrated she has no love or respect for him. Even in a fictional story, what motivation does he have to stick around? None that I see and none that you showed us. His response should have been similar to laptopwriter's example - "He said No". This poor smuck should pack up and be gone by the time the slut returns.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Another husband...another child...

That's the same in all this stories...they are about multi-marriages and multi children from different fathers...Her husband is waiting the day he goes to court and sue all the new husbands for allienation of affect and for support for all the children...He will be millionaire and can get a new and honest wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
there is only one good thing

you stopped submitting your trash to this site. The raving of a sick mind is not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love cum

I love when my wife sucks a guys cock off then lets me kiss her sweet mouth with his cum all over it. Lately she has gotten me to suck their cocks and taste cum right from the cock. Wow what a turn on. I love pussy but it is best with a cock in it. Yummy!!!1

garter2000garter2000about 5 years ago
Omg... Im dressing up in the same outfit.

. sissy ankle socks cfm heels ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Egy beteg elme szüleménye!

Aki ilyen írásra vetemedik,kötelező pszichológiai vizsgálatra kellene kötelezni és kezeltetni!Ez az emberiség rothadásának,enyészetének látható jelei,ami megmutatja a család,a gyermekek és szeretet hiányát,az érzelem és értelem teljes romba döntését ! Undorító!o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Laughably bad

When the slut left the house, he packed the rest of his things and left. He had closed out the bank accounts that day and he cancelled the credit cards on his way out the door. She never saw or heard from him again. Because lets face it. Her cunt is full of diseases and she shows him by her words and actions that she has no love or respect for him. Who stays married to a slut?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Top Notch!

To each his own; you get what you deserve. He gets his pleasure from humiliation, degradation, and voyeurism. He's lucky to have found the wife that would give it to him.

Very different, very hot, very kinky!

Nicely done.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Too extreme. These tales never dwell in any subtlety, where the eroticism is heightened by vagaries and nuance. It's black and white, only. The over-the-top quality renders the characters and their actions as one-dimensional clichés.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This has to be one of the worst author's in the long history of LW. His story piles stupid on top of ridiculous.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

A hot blonde wife teases her gay husband

Fixed it for you. I know its hard to write correctly in a dark closet

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

Real men do not allo themselves to become cuckolds. This sucks. Both of them have multiple screws loose as does the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, this level of sad, sick loser doesn't do it for me, any "man" who is prepared to tolerate this level of humiliation, is a prime candidate for euthenasia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous