All Comments on 'Scandalous Whore!'

by mrpmp

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Don1028Don1028about 16 years ago
A banner day for literotica

^ rape tales plus 10 BDSM tales---59 stories total---More than 25% hate and cruelty--NICE GOING FOLKS--Or rather CREAPS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A bit hard to follow

but still not bad.

And Don, on your 25% hate and cruelty thing, I have to say that is a matter of perspective. Many stories in the BDSM category are not "hate and cruelty" but loving couples engaged in various sorts of good kinky fun. Any "cruelty" as percieved by an outsider has nothing to do with hate, and the participants in such kinky activities might define the term much differently than most others anyway. Also, even the "rape stories" (as you so eloquently characterize the nonconsent/reluctance category) are not all "hate and cruelty." Some of them can be so much about love (NOT HATE) that one is tempted to put them elsewhere. (Mind you, there can be quite a bit of creulty. And I actually find the proliferation of nonconsent labelled as BDSM quite disturbing because it blurs the fine line between what is acceptable, if unconventional, in real life and what is downright criminal. If it is done between CONSENTING ADULTS and any INHERENT RISKS ARE ADDRESSED then I say, let them do as they please. I do not find that kind of thing disturbing; In fact I am interested in it myself.)

Sorry for the huge wall of text mrpmp. The haters just make me feel like ranting myself. Not a bad story though a bit hard to follow as I mentioned. And kudos for calling it what it is: nonconsent. Probably there wouldn't be as many haters if nonconsent wasn't mislabelled BDSM so often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
There is nonconsent, and there is nonconsent on

drugs. This reads like an Edgar Allen Poe on hard drugs for three weeks trying to come down. People such as those described in this story need to die violently soon so that the rest of us can lead some type of normal life. Normal in the sense of making sense and having some intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Umm.....

Its interesting and a fairly creative idea. That said, the choppy speach makes for a slow read. The sheer amount of people mentioned is overwelming and takes away from your main players. This story either needs a good trimming or should have the holes filled in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
my stomach hurts from laughter

read this after a long entertaining evening . never has monday morning been so hilarious. thank you .

PrettyGPrettyGabout 13 years ago
I guess

This story is so poorly written and so incoherant that I could barely make it past his "near death experiance". This story made not one bit of sense due to the fact that it went from being a narritive to being first person then back to a narritive again... All in ths same paragraph in a few instances. I usually am not so harsh in stating my opinion but I'm disapointed that a story with as much potential to be an excelant series was put out for all to see as an unedited mess. My advice is that you take this story re-write it using a lot of thought concerning the plot and developing characters, and start ALL over again. There has to be a beginning, middle and end to this story after all. I'm no writer(yet) nor a critic but even I can tell not much effort was put into this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I feel your pain

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous