All Comments on 'Granny Needs Sex, Too'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...she's found her man...!!

...don't stop there...have them confess their love and need for each other, and develop this into a grans/son series...go for it...!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXX;))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot fuck

Wowwy ! Now that was hotttt! Mwahhhhhh x x x x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This granny is HOT

Loved this story, very real, plizzz keep on writing like this, mmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice!

Awesome!

shoeslayershoeslayerover 13 years ago
Freaking gr8

Hi there, your story got me very hot an turned on. Thanks

ever so much, I told my lady an we ended up doing it shortly after. a beautiful piece of work.

lit author shoeslayer

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Eating Granny

Get her nice and wet and she will fuck for all it is worth. I love the taste of pussy anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Giving Granny a night to remember

That was hot and completely plausible, which makes it all the more sexy.. sex is always a good thing between any two adults if it is okay with each of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
licking pussy

I would love to lick a nice hairy wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MY AUNT

MY OLDER AUNT AND I HAD SIMILIAR EXPIERENCES WHEN I WAS 15...WONDERFUL PUSSY...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Granny Loved Visiting

I did my granny often she was real good at screwing after going 5 years without any cock in she was hot..My wife loved to watch us screw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a

nice story i would love to shag my old granny

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My sexy granny

I so want to fuck the shit out of my granny I'm 15 I've flirted with her and stuff but I can't wait to put my cock deep into her wet pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
my wonderful grandmother

after my grandmother found out that I was bedding my teen daughter, she wanted to join us. She loves to watch me and her grandaughter, then joins in. Now I have two of the hottest women I could ever hope to bed at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dam i miss my grandmother

She was my first she toke my virginity when i was 12 my grandfather did not pleas her. So one night she watch me jack off in her panty then she made me go in bathroom with her and watch her play with her self and then lick her fingers. And them she ask if I would lick her pussy. So from that day I be come her lover i would stay all weekend with her and grandfather. And he would just watch and thank for making her happy because he did not get hard and then he pass and she went to live in a assisted living home and I would two time a week and eat her pussy and fuck like rabbit up the day before she pass. I think she pass happy. and I miss being with a older lady if there is a woman out there i need to be please let me know she was 91 when she pass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
granny and I both need sex

I never thought of having sex with either of my grandmothers. They were not all all pretty and did nothing to excite me.

I did, however, had dreams of having sex with my mother and a few of her sisters which never happened. But there was many a night that I would make up stories where we were having sex while I jerked off.

I am what most would consider an old man even though I don't think so.

I am now having sex with a younger women whenever she gets the hots. Therefore, life is not so bad.

I wish that either of my grandmothers made the move on me. I am sure that I would not have turned them down.

I am sorry that the grandmother in this story had to get drunk first. I read many stories where the mother or grandmother is not sober when sex is initiated or it takes two or three pages, even though they both want it on page one.

Since this story only took one page I liked it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot!!!!!!!!!

Damn I wanked off several times great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
grand mother

When I was 20 I got lost in the woods with my grandmother and as things go I found her really sexy as we walked she would bend over and I loved her sexy ass. I was looking at her she turned and ask if I liked her butt I said I love your ass she smiled and pulled shorts and panties down and ask do you still like it I feel and started to kiss her ass. she made me stop and got me naked and fucked me silly We had sex when ever we could and this went on for several years. One of the best times of my life.

musicman88musicman88over 10 years ago

Good story. simple and to the point. Loved it. please don't ever get too wordy in your stories. sometimes all the additional information really doesn't add to the eroticism of the story. So "Cudos' my friend for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hi my name is edith

f 41 years old i love grannys i am virgin i need my first time to do it with a granny sex

YaYa7YaYa7over 10 years ago
Short and good

Good and to the point! Sometimes I just want it quick! Keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

wow lucky guy, got a old experienced pussy to satisfy his manhood. nice old breasts to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That Granny Pusy is good

My Grandmother was 82 when she gave me some, she was great we lived togather a year or longer, she wanted it almost every night..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Grand mother

I am willing to live with her grandmother. I experienced true love.

If possible, the number or email address to send the grandmother.

ariajahantab@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

HELLO EVERY ONE, MY NAME IS ZUBBY KELVIN, AM FROM NEW YORK CITY. AM HERE TO GIVE A TESTIMONY OF A MAN WHO HELPED ME TO ACHIEVE MY INCEST DESIRE.I WAS INTRODUCE TO HIM BY A FRIEND OF MINE,BEFORE NOW I WAS HAVING THIS GREAT DESIRE TO FUCK MY MUM BUT DID`NT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT, SO WHEN I CAME INCONTACT WITH THIS GREAT MAN I EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO HIM HIS NAME IS DR. EDOKPA HE TOLD ME JUST 3 SIMPLE THINGS TO AND I DID AND ASURES ME THAT AFTER 3 DAY I WILL GET TO FUCK MY MUM. AND LO AND BEHOLD I FUCK HER AND SHE LIKES IT...DR. EDOKPA IS ALSO A SPARE CASTER AND CAN HELP YOU GET YOUR LOVER BACK, HE CAN FIX YOUR FINANCIAL ISSUES AS WELL AND OTHER ISSUES CONCERNING LIFE CHALLENGES.I NEVER NEW SUCH PEOPLE STILL EXIST UNTILL NOW. CONTACT HIM ON THIS; carlosmorganbriel@gmail.com thanks and SHARE TO OTHERS...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vanaema

Minul oli oma purjus vanaemaga hea tunne,kui sain talle käe püksi ajada ja tundsin ta karvast jalgevahet.Venitasin ta püksikummi,et talle püksi vaadata,nägin ainult halli karvast mätast.Ajasin uuesti käe püksi,et katsuda ta vitu auku,näpu sain sisse,aga ta tõusis ülesse ja ajas mind minema.Mõtlen edaspidi teda panema hakata kui ta rohkem joomane on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mom n me

I was approached by my granny but I never did it. She found out I was sleeping with my Mom and she got interested too. When I was a young teen my dad left us. About a moth later mom asked to to keep her company at night. We shared the bed about 3 months and I woke up as my mom was lightly rubbing my cock. At first i was scared to let on that I was awake. When my mom put it in her mouth I couldn't stand it anymore and I moved. From then to now and I am 33 and married we still have sex. I have to say she is the best sex I ever had. She taught me everything an we do everything. I can't even imagine any other woman being so willing and aggressive about what she wants and lets me do whatever I want. I've been married 4 years and My mom and I still have sex at least once a week. Sometimes I get an erection on the way to her house just thinking about what we are going to do.I love my wife but she can't suck a dick any where near as good as my mom, plus my mom swallows it all. I tried to do anal with my wife and she won't even try it. My mom loves it and cums often when we do anal. As long as my mom is able and wants to I"m sure we will continue to have wonderful sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was well written. The author needed more description on how hairy grandmother was. How he came in her mouth and on her face and much cum he gave her,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous