All Comments on 'Bigger Than Dad?!? Ch. 02'

by msprettypink

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It Does Need Work

But I am sure that you are capable of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Congratulations!

I've finally read someone who KNOWS HOW TO SPELL "AUREOLA"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Dont You Know

Boys that shag their mothers always have bigger pricks,its all part of the incest fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it

Please make this a series, maybe even find another mother son to pair up with

VULCAN4231VULCAN4231about 16 years ago
Nipple?

Why not just use nipple,so much sexier

William smythWilliam smythover 15 years ago
Short and Sweet

Good job by an author who comes right out and states he writes pornography. And he does it damn well. Congratulations and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
he sure beats Dad in the dick department

This is a fine story, with a mother calmly discussing with her son his supersized dick, telling him how good his ball cream tasted, and encouraging her boy to do what every son is dying to do---finger and fingerfuck his mother's warm welcoming twat whenever the urge hits him! In the first part Johnny-boy was stunned when he heard his Mom and her friend talking over his big prick! So he hauls it out and stuns THEM! Now mother and son are totally comfortable with each other sexually---Johnny fucks his Mom at will and slips a finger up her willing cunt whenever he feels like it! At the movies, in the store, on the beach, the son acts like his mother's twat belongs to him! This is what every boy would love to do, and in fact many succeed! Small wonder, since so many mothers are eager to sample their son's strong young prick and harvest the rich cream from his potent young balls! Why should a woman have to put up with hubby's weak, inferior pecker when there's a male at the height of his potency living in the house, her own son who's itching to shove his big, very stiff dick right up the same cunt he came out of!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
The boy has a sweet deal

Why would he even think of another woman when he has mom anytime he wants her. Just ride mom and keep her happy and well fucked is all the boy should think about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good story.

I don't usually comment on, or indeed mind, spelling and grammar errors, but I have to ask: what are 'concentric' breasts?

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Bigger

Looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderbra???

Women who have big boobs don't wear wonderbra's.

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago
Wonderbra!!!

My wife is a 36D, and she wears Wonderbras. Just sayin' . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous