All Comments on 'Worshipping My Master'

by ownedandtamed

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This is one sick female--And an even sicker HERO

What a wimp he is

281528201male281528201maleabout 16 years ago
I thought it sexxxy

I think you need to use your imagination,and insert yourself as the charactor;: "mmmm,that feels great!Ive needed a slave to please me!The follow up.Master takes his massage wand and says: on the bed slave.Ties her spred eagle with prearranged ropes,lubes her liberally,rubs her up and down with a vibe now bzzzz ing away.Taking a wand vibe ,he lubes and inserts it,all the while applying a little tension with the 1st, to her clitty.He holds the 2nd one,turned on also in her ,fully penetrating her,merryly hmming its own tune.uh oh,a 3rd is greased and inserted anally.Sit on that one baby.Conentrating on my lil slaves clitty,and shooting some more lube on her,I got her bucking in the restraints as she climaxes against the hand held massager,working her clit.AHHHH,IM CuMMING !!!.I wanna see your love juice running ,my lil slut,give me all your hot funky love ,I know you need me baby.Later,"suck me off again ,as soon as you recover",still in restraints,as I move to the head of the bed.Get me hard again ,pushing my cock to her mouth,spit some lube luv,show me your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Unrealistic

He calls her a fat fucking cow? That's just... Mean. Plain and simple. Homegirl needs to get help if she likes it, and so does he for calling her that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting

I to find it ever so horny being owned like the whole control thing. It makes me ever so wet mmmm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous