All Comments on 'A Murder Misstery Aloft'

by thrillerauthor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another great story

I love this story and I'm glad you gave this update.

I hope you will continue this story as it is quite amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very good!

I like how you gave some insight to Matt's childhood that reflected on how he was able to adapt to his current situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
cheers!

just read all these murder misstery stories in one sitting, ths story and characters are very enthralling! i hope you continue the storyline, as it is a wonderful mixture of sexual and sensual delight as well as an insight to the mental and emotional world of transsexualism and those who go through it. congrats, this has the making of an epic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great

read the series again and i loved reading it. hope to read more stories from you soon .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Done

I had worn pantyhose onto the plane,my jeans tight.I went to the toilet,how to join the club,i left a note,seat h16 pantyhosed .i went back to my seat,waited,4 people walked past,then a middle aged guy,passed me a note,5 minutes.It felt like time stopped,then i walked down,shut the door,a knock,it was him,i let him in,i pulled my jeans down,my pantyhosed cock hard in anticipation.he pulled his trousers down,i took his cock in my mouth,long,not thick,now hard.I turned,exposing my pantyhosed arse to him,i leaned forward,he pulled the pantyhose down below my thighs.I waited,the plane was moving around,i felt his cock at my lubed hole,he missed,i grabbed it and guided it to my hole and held still as he pushed forward, in he went, oh my. slowly,i could feel his pulse,as he moved forward into me, holding onto my thighs then all the way in.He waited,damn he was hard,then drew back, forward, back until he was fucking me,my cock growing hard,then faster,the plane making movements as with one last thrust i felt the warmth in my hole coating my insides,i stroked my cock, my cumm roping out in front of me as my hole clenched his cock.He eased back,leaving my hole,empty but warm as i cleaned up and went back to my seat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fill in the blanks

Too much missing in between stories, fill in da blanks, and it would be much better !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous