All Comments on 'Club 1369'

by mjm202036

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good read

What a powerful statement: "You will be mine."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Looking forward

to reading much more from you on this subject. You are capturing the BDSM scene thoughtfully and in good taste. Keep it up!!

mjm202036mjm202036almost 16 years agoAuthor
*Author's Note*

I wrote this story after only two visits to a BDSM club near where I live and I did speak to several dominants and their submissives before even wanting to write this story. The final line "You will be mine" is based on how the two that my story are based on bet and his words to her the first night he met her. She's never been happier and I put it in there only for the purpose to let them know (since none of the names are real names - not even mine, the observer). I also put it in there because after speaking with the doms and subs, I can only dream of finding a beautiful dom that would treat me with that much care, love and respect as they send me to "sub-space".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And his answer?

NO - HELL NO! Get away from me you perverted bitch. Never touch me again if you like your hand in one piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I think...

this should be duplicated in the 'how to' category. Really excellent description of a scene and a caring d/s relationship. And how -- if you're going to beat on someone -- to do it to perfection. And while you appear to have ceased writing for lit -- thanks for a really great and erotic read. Hope you're well and happy! Oh and yes -- a big 5 from me.

lorrisuelorrisueover 2 years ago

Intriguing. ..hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous