All Comments on 'Watching Her Go Ch. 05b'

by magiconnecticut

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More

There's more to this story yet... which I hope you will continue (from the dirtier version) Very horny stuff! Great to read something like this which is so well written. Keep it up...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Rate this one 1000+!!!!

I must apologize, MC: In the few short months since your last installment, I'd forgotten about you and this story arc. No more. Just now, reading this phenomenal story (the "dirty" version, of course) I damn near passed out in a kind of erotic fainting spell. Reading the toilet scene as it got better and better was like realizing that you and a new partner are about to fuck for the first time, or like it feels when you realize that the idea of pissing on your cock is making her hot. That fluttery feeling in the pit of the stomach; anticpation... Holy fuck! They're going to do *that*!! This is one of those stories that is so intense and so fucking horny that I can't stand it. I want to *be* this guy, dammit!!!!

I've done piss play (but not for quite a while, sadly-- my current GF isn't into it at all), pissed in my partner's cunt after a good fuck, been pissed on by my partner while I'm fucking her, all that great stuff, but to my regret I've never done any shit play, partly 'cause I lacked the nerve to suggest it. It's a big step past piss for most women, and a lot of women (too damn many) don't even like pee play. The shit play in your stories, though, is as natural and erotic as a good kiss. Incredibly appealing, incredibly sensual, and intense as hell. I wish to fuck I could duplicate it myself, right now, with such a wonderful, loving, horny, fearless partner as the one in your story.

And another thing: I have an old sex-letters mag I've been saving since 1983 'cause it has a great, hot story involving a guy taking a shit while fucking his girlfriend on the toilet. This is the first story I've seen anywhere since way back then that featured the same thing, and you depict it way, way better and make it way hotter than that old story I've been saving. And I've read literally hundreds, maybe thousands, of stories since. Skillwise, you're right up there with Arsehole Addict (Tom, from Sodomtales), and that's high praise indeed. If Literotica awarded a Nobel Prize for Horny Writing, I'd nominate you for the 2008 prize in an instant.

I've jacked off a few times while shitting (on the toilet) and the combination of the two sensations is fucking amazing when the timing is right, so I can only imagine (sob, wail) what it must feel like to do it with a partner. This scene in this story is mind-bogglingly hot!!! The only thing that could have been better is if she had shit-- or at least pissed-- with him at the same time. How's about next time they do that, OK? On the toilet again, if that's not too repetitious... man, what a movie this story arc would make.

I look forward eagerly to many, many more stories from you, as soon as you can manage. Whoever you are, you have a rare and brilliant gift. Please use it.

One small word of advice: Posting two different versions of your stories is a waste of bandwidth, really. Let those who don't like it golden and brown stay away. Just keep giving us pervs the hard stuff. Thanks!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A 5-vote

is not high enough for this series. You MUST continue from the dirtier version!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please combine 5 & 5B!

I don't know how you would do this or if it's even possible, but I would really appreciate it if you could re-post part 5B (the "dirty" version) with part 5 restored as the beginning of the story. The "preface" nicely sets up the rest of the story and gets things off to a hot start, and then comes that damn break. When I'm jacking off to a story I hate having to jump from one part to another part way through. Breaks up my rhythm, ya know??

*Fantastic* series, even so. Keep it going!!

LusciousLoralieLusciousLoraliealmost 15 years ago
I'm usually grossed out by this type of stuff

but this time I was actually VERY aroused by it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

...unbelievably hot...

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesover 8 years ago
This is amazing

So out there and yet so hot!!!

twitcher66twitcher66almost 8 years ago
wow..a huge turn on..

Fantastic story...such a huge turn on...wish I could find a women to enjoy such a session...again please?

Johnxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
True storyline

Why didn't she take a dump while she was riding him while he was doing his business. Love the feeling of it pasting thru with my cock buried deep inside her pussy. Great read and a great storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

because in my lifetime i have done many of the things described here ,i have my red wings from a long time ago,as well as being pissed on my cock and in my mouth . I have stuck my cock up a dirty ass as it came out all brown was not as disgusting as i thought but we were in love and really turned on which changes everything. As far as cleaning a dirty ass i have been on the receiving end using my mouth and tongue ,and she reciprocated as well,but i was the sub in most of our dirty escapades,man i miss her so much all i have now are the memories and some of the pics we took

thanks for reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous