All Comments on 'My Roommate's Naughty Girlfriend'

by steveneven2002

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Future Fucking into a family affair

Perhaps you need to continue this story where action takes place with your cum flooding her cervix, making her pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story... well written... could have gone into a little more detail for the sex but it was still hot... thanks for sharing...

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
well

I don't know anyone who could fuck for 20 minutes, but oh well.

Great story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not Fuck for 20 Minutes?!? What?

The last commenter "doesn't know of anyone who could fuck for twenty minutes."

Dude, you need to make an effort to get out more.

And if you're a lady, you REALLY need to mix with a different category of dudes.

Sheesh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
20-minute-fuck

20 minutes is easily done, you just need to mix it up! This shit was hot. It definitely puts me in the mood for a good bang session with some petite pussy!

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 14 years ago
Variety

Kara obiviously has no problem fucking him so there are probably others as well. Or if not that, she's willing to fuck him anywhere, any time no matter whose nearby.

He could bust in on her fucking someone in their apartment when he wanted to peek at Kara and David screwing each other only to find.

What you think?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous