All Comments on 'Being Responsible'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
on the money

When women rule, "punishment" aims at correction rather than abuse. That is a concept we abandoned as a society in favor of warehousing. Sexual responsibility as defined in this story is questionable, to say the least, but the idea of sexual responsibility is not. Good, thought provoking story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
just to immature and farfetched

the other reveiwer doesnt really understand. When the Indians wanted to torture their prisoners they gave them to the women. Women are much more cruel and sadistic than men.

damongreldamongrelover 14 years ago
Suspension of Disbelief

The previous poster said it was too immature and farfetched. When I read any submission especially sci-fi you enter and accept a world that the author stages.

In an alternate reality where morals are different than the ones we socially accept who is to say what applies. The writing alone was well worth the read and we sholdn't get hung up in our own beliefs or try to judge the story based on them.

Thank you for the good read. Dan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The worst story I have read in a very long time.

This story is so bad that it is enough to prevent me from reading any more of whay you write. This story was just senseless. anon jerry

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
OOPS! Sorry Anonymous, I believed it.

S44,

I thought it was a Loving Wives story, sorry but I beleived it. You never been to Callyfornia? Land of the fruits & nuts?

Then I see its a Sci-Fi. Hooda figured? Great story but in it, wadda ya do with sons?

Thanks for sharing on Lit.(!)

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

wow great story keep up the good work ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Um..

Cute story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
why is this story set in the future

when, for centuries, fathers in some tribes in Africa have been raping their daughters as they enter puberty?

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Very interesting

Think we will ever get there again? Theres been a lot of brainwashing the last few hundred years. Looking back in history we were there once in several cultures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wild but,

well done and well thought out. I hope you didn't bite your tongue as it was so far in your cheek. :)

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

hmmmmm interesting concept. not that far into the future also. i think i have found another favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very interesting story concept. We’ll written

oldpantythiefoldpantythief24 days ago

The story never said why he didn't perform the way that was expected. If it was the norm and he didn't, maybe he had been corrupted by some old time cult that still believed it was wrong. Whatever the Court did sure opened the floodgates. Sounds like a real Sodom and Gomorrah.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous