All Comments on 'Accidental Incest'

by InnocentAngel7707

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very good beginning...

You have a very prosperous beginning to erotic writing...

The only thing I would like to see in the future is a little more history about them, how they got to where they are, and their everyday lives. Would make for a very good story knowing you could relate to them easier...

RichardS50RichardS50about 16 years ago
Wish Innocent Angel Was My Daughter!

The story was good, interesting and ended with the 21 yr old girl losing her cherry to her 19 yr old brother. Wish I were her Dad, as I would've loved tasting her virginal juices before making her mine.

Keep writing sweet one!

RichardS50RichardS50about 16 years ago
Wish Innocent Angel Was My Daughter!

The story was good, interesting and ended with the 21 yr old girl losing her cherry to her 19 yr old brother. Wish I were her Dad, as I would've loved tasting her virginal juices before making her mine.

Keep writing sweet one!

RichardS50RichardS50about 16 years ago
Wish Innocent Angel Was My Daughter!

The story was good, interesting and ended with the 21 yr old girl losing her cherry to her 19 yr old brother. Wish I were her Dad, as I would've loved tasting her virginal juices before making her mine.

Keep writing sweet one!

IrinIrinabout 16 years ago
short and to the point

I hope to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good start

just a minor comment - he never took off her panties, they just seemed to be gone - that act can be very erotic. Also a few grammar errors that could be corrected by an editor.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
I Liked It!

I gave it five stars IA, but I do hope your next tale will be a little longer. Sibling incest tales are always a great way to start out telling erotic tales. Thanks for your good work. I hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i want my time spent reading back

no build up, no characterization, no real plot to speak of. Just plain horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
stolen

this is a stolen story that has been posted serveral times with different names, only this time it was shortened and made crappier then the original

sexmatesexmateabout 16 years ago
HUH!

Who are these people? Wasn't sensual at all! Just animals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Accidental incest by Innocent Angel 7707

Wow! What a hot, sexy story!

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31over 10 years ago

Thanks for your good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A

My cock stood like a rock so I took care of it while thinking of you both

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very HOT story...However, it was different for me..As I had to stay at my Mum's divorced sister(Veronica)place for nearly two months,as my parents went abroad to visit several countries. I was like in heaven as I thought I would see my cousin Miranda (Veronica's daughter) very often,I had a crush on her and thought that I would have a chance to fuck her.After 3 days, at around 7.30,I had a terrible boner and I took out my hard cock out of my pyjama and stated to furiously wank it..After 5 minutes of wanking.,my 7 inches long cock spurted five or six jets of thick cum which landed on my belly. I then heard a slow gasp...I saw the back of .....my aunt. ..Later on,I knew that she had come to tell me something ..and she had caught my awesome orgasm. .I was very anxious how she had taken . .that live show..I went to school avoiding to see her and even for dinner,pretending that I an headache..I was so much embarrassed. Around 11 pm,I heard the door of my room being opened slowlly and I was pleasantly shocked to note that it was my aunt!!!.She joined me in the bed and put her lips on mone and we .frenchkissed .She hugged me and I noted that she was only wearing a string...She told md"I just could not sleep after having seen you jacking and seen so much cum spurting from your cock..I was sleeping nude and she started to kiss my lips,my ears,my neck, my belly and when arriving down, she put my already hard cock into her mouth and said "I want your cum into my mouth".She sucked my cock like a pro and meanwhile, she had opened her legs and I fucked her hairy ancvery wet pussy with. ..3 fingers. She had two consecutive terrible orgasms.. and at the second one, my cock explosed several jets of cum which Veronica swallowed till the last drop!!! She told me "We shall continue tomorrow night..my now lover "I had the best of sleeps and when she joined me during the following night,we fucked like beasts .I had to cover her mouth because she was a loud fuck. It was different when her daughter was out..I let her cry the loudest possible. We fucked nearly everyday ,sometimes in the morning, most often at night! So instead of having her daughter to fuck... I had the mother. I never regretted it.We continued to fuck ,whenever possible during several years till she moved to another country where her daughter was living with her family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous