All Comments on 'Horny Mom'

by latexcd69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Think about it.

Bi-Sexual/////?

Think about it, if your of the male gender and you suck dicks, this doesn't make you Bi-Sexual, this makes you a queer faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
e-thugs are funny in a dumb way

Hey Anonymous from Tennessee, you're e-thug skillz need honing. Not once in that entire story was any mention of your being gay. Now, back to a proper critique.

While that wasn't the best work I've seen and it really just jumped straight to the action, it wasn't all that bad either. Don't mind the people who lack social skills and keep writing what you like. Making the stories a little bit longer wouldn't hurt, though. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
First reviewer is the queer fag forget the loser

I liked it. Keep it up.

Riki1942Riki1942over 8 years ago
I'm Kinky

I'm gay and my buddy and I always fuck bareback in full rubber and I ALWAYS take his load up my ass! I'm not much interested in women and wouldn't want to have had sex with my Mom if I were but, as a fantasy read, there is something that appeals to my kinky nature about this story!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A horny son is perfect for a mom with needs!

That's the best part. Mom is always horny, I'm always horny, I don't last long sometimes, but I'm ready to go again after a brief recovery period. I must go through a majority of my waking hours with a boner. My mom is pretty casual around the house, but doesn't wear much, and it's never complicated. She'd be a tease, except she's willing, so I fuck her often. She likes me to always take control of her, at least in the beginning. I get up, my morning wood is already saluting me, I call my mom into my room. She's wearing a robe, nothing else. I pull her onto the bed, open her robe, and give her a quick missionary fuck to start the day. After breakfast, I often fuck her pussy from behind over the sink, the counter, or the table. Later in the morning she might be wearing only a tank top, and panties. I get horny instantly looking at her tits, and ass, so I fuck her on the couch or chair. When she's tanning, in the pool, or the hot tub, she always looks so sexy in her bikini, so I'll fuck her. When she's exercising, she looks great doing her routine in her outfit, I'll often fuck her on her mat. Sometimes she just doing housework in her bra and panties, Looking at her ass, and watching her tits swing around, I've got to fuck her. After dinner, we often watch a movie together on one of several movie channels we have. She often wears a short nightgown, I see a little of her pubic hair, and I've got to fuck her. If the movie has sex in it, I might need to fuck her as soon as the scene is over. Nighttime she like to be more in control She likes to ride me, dominate me, I like watching her tits when she does! Sometimes she just grinds me in little circles, other times she's going up and down so hard and fast, her tit's are just bouncing all over the place. We watch cable before we go to sleep nude, she looks so desirable, I usually fuck her. If something erotic is on cable, I'm hard again, and I'll fuck her. If either of us get horny while we're sleeping, we'll fuck the other one. I'm usually spent by then, and I always sleep hard. I wake up in the morning with a big hard on, and I call my mom into my room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Always wanted to fuck my mom

I have always wanted to fuck my mom but the closest I've ever come was putting my cock in her hand briefly while she was asleep. I asked her to watch me jack off once. She was disgusted. How do I make this happen?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous