All Comments on 'Deep Throat At The Movies'

by alwaysreadyfore

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Made me remember my first time.

I met an older man at the interstate rest area park,( I was 16) he led me to a secluded grove of trees where he dropped to his knees undid my jeans and gave me a fantastic blow job. After recovering from my explosive orgasm I realized there were several other men watching waiting their turn at my young cock. I came 4 times that night, the last time 3 different men took turns sucking me for about half an hour to coax my final load of the night. I went home exhausted, only to return many many times.

elegantdildoelegantdildoabout 16 years ago
Wet wet wet

That was HOT. I'm so horny now. I liked it alot, especially the description of how the boy felt when he was getting head. Very vivid. 7/10.

loveit63loveit63almost 16 years ago
Wow -

Fabulous story. I had almost the same thing happen to me.

Except a guy blew me in the restroom and after my first time I kept going back to the restroom.

When I was 14 - I use to go to the movies 3 - 4 times a week. The bathrooms had glory holes in them and I would stay in the restroom until someone went into the next stall and more often than not - they would stick their hand thru the hole.

I would put my dick thru the hole and get a wonderful blow job. Sometimes I have 3 blow jobs in an afternoon. I got to know most of the guys real well. I never sucked them off - I would jerk their cocks to give them some relief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice

Great story, I remember my first theater experience, it was great having some older guy sucking me off, so hot and horny,..mmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very real

Yeah great! Felt very real, want some more. PB

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Experience

Very nice account of a first adventure. Might have been nice if the narrator have returned the favors and experienced the joy of sucking off Steve and Mark to complete and celebrate the pleasure of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sucking cock

I love sucking a young boy/man especially if he's black and hung

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
deep throat at the movies

That reminds me when i was 15 and my friends dad suck my dick and swallowed my cum

TigerplayerTigerplayeralmost 14 years ago
Loved the Balcony Scene.

Oh, how I enjoyed the story of your first time adventure. Your words and my naughty imagination made me so hot and hard. i love seeing all that precum on the hed of my throbbing cock. Would love to see you hard and oozing and then taste you. Have lots of fun doing everything you want to do - and more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow!!!

Wish I could have been daddy deep throating that cock and swallow all that cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Quick Trigger

I was in Germany the first time a guy sucked me off. The theater was small and two guys followed me inside. I was so hot I didn't care and pulled my cock out before I sat down and both of them joined me. the movie had a guy sucking a cock while another guy fucked his ass and that is what happened to me. While I sucked me off the bigger cock the other one filled my ass with his cock. In less than five minutes we all came with my load landing on the cock of the guy I was sucking off. Damn that was a great evening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Nice Description of Cocksucking

Hummm! Sounds just wonderful. Wish I could find a sucker! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It will cum in time

Agree with the comment of 8/05/08 wishing the young man had returned the favor and sucked the theater owner and ticket seller. But we all know that the author would eventually evolve into an older man who shares his expertise with other males at taking a penis into his mouth and beginning the motions we know so well that pulls warm sperm from one man into his partner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous