All Comments on 'In My Place'

by LauraJayne

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Heaven

You are a very lucky guy, I hope to read about Joe taking your virginity soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Is being Gay a required part

of being a Tranny? Is it gay first then tranny, TG, TS and on and on. Or is it tranny first then gay or bi?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Actually I hated the story and skipped

through many parts of it hoping for something that did not happen. It sound like she had been fucking around behind his back and this was a set up. When a man is forced to wear women's clothing is caught by his wife and forced to give head to a complete stranger, there is 2 things I want to see the author write if he has the balls. 1) the man wearing the woman's clothing will take a gun and shoot the other man in the balls and then he will threaten his wife to get out or she may be accidentally shot in the tits. 2) The man wearing the woman's clothing who is forced to suck dick, has a mouthful of dick, he will bite down as hard as he can and shake his head from side to side like a dog tearing up a paper bag. Those 2 things will only happen IF the author has the balls to write about them, but I think he does.

LauraJayneLauraJaynealmost 16 years agoAuthor
Gay?

This is not an easy one to answer. Some trannies are gay. Some trannies are bisexual. Some trannies are fiercely 'straight'.

And there is no order to this. It is not a chicken or egg situation.

I could be wrong but I will take the risk of saying that, whatever your sexual orientation, the majority of trannies fantasize about being used as a woman. And most of those fantasies seem to involve domination in some form.

I hope that this answers your question - at least partially.

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsalmost 15 years ago
Trannie's Fantasy

It’s true, not all transvestites are gay, and those of us who like to have sex with admirers do not consider ourselves gay. I love having sex with a man when I’m crossdressed but wouldn’t consider it when in drab (male clothing). This story is close to many transvestite fantasies: getting caught and being forced to have sex with a man. Remember this a FANTASY, not real. I love having sex with other men and other transvestites but if my wife found out it would devastate me.

Great story.

xxx

Michele

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*Another bitch is born.

very injoyable story, since I'm a bitch for my wife it brings out lots of fond memories. When I married my wife who happened to be a very beautiful woman with a great body. Her experience with sex consisted of laying down, having a cock stuck in her pussy and waiting for the guy to cum. she wasn't against sex, just hadn't had a chance to experience all of the thrills that can go with it. Before the wedding I explained to her that I enjoy sucking a cock and getting fucked in my "pussy" now and then and that I'd really enjoy watching her getting fucked. I assured her that I'd never force her into it but if she ever got the urge we could arrange it, A few days later she told me she wanted to watch me suck a guy off. I figured that if I took her to an ABS location it would be possible that she might want to blow some guy also. we went out for a night on the town, dinner, drinks then some more drinks. Since she'd never had much to drink she very quickly got into the swing of things when we entered the booth and a guy stuck his cock thru the glory hole for me or her to suck. As I sucked the cock I could tell it was getting her hot. I asked her to remove her panties, face the hole and finger herself. within just a few moments my guy began shooting his load of cum all over everything. I grabbed her head and pushed her down until her lips were around his cock. She immediately got into sucking it. Shortly the guy pulled back and was replaced with an extremely long, hard cock appearing thru the hole. I had her to bend over and back up to the hole so the guy could see her wet cunt. When she did I pushed her back until her pussy covered the hole. The guy immediately rammed his meat into her cunt and began to pound her. Although I was holding her in place I don't think she had any thoughts of stopping. When he got ready to cum I was prepared. I let him shoot in her then proceeded to suck her pussy and his cock dry. This was the beginning of a wonderful life together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I liked the discovery. The forced femdom and the,"you want to be a sissy? Than be my sissy." That was such a turn on. I would love to be my wife's sissy. She is such a natural dom. But I would never let her know about my stash, desires. I have no interest in touching or being touched by another man or sharing my wife with another man. Oh well. Time to clean the kitchen. She will be gone for the next four hours. I have time to dress up and take care of my needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great to be a sissy

This story is so hot it made me cum so hard -- and I ate it all up !!! I love it when my girlfriend brings her male lovers to our apartment and feeds me their cocks while I'm dressed as her "sister". They tell me how pretty I look and then I suck their cocks after they've fucked her. Then they fuck my man-pussy so hard and shoot their loads inside me. Can't wait to read the next chapters.

mkbishop702mkbishop702over 10 years ago
now thats a wife

Wish mine would be so bold

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good

pretty bold for a wife that never showed any interest in kink. I understand that a tv/cd isn't necessarily sub or slave, but sometimes its true. for a wife to go that far so fast, is a real fairy tale

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
assumptions were correct

didn't want her to find the stuff, because he didn't trust what she would think, or do, justified by her actions to date. as far as Joe warning him how to talk to his wife in his own house, a simple shotgun blast to his crotch, will put a little humility in him when in some else's house, maybe a little respect too, but I doubt it. as for her you could probably kill them both, and get away with it, if you planned it right. wonder how long she had been playing with Joe? wonder how they found your treasures, and key to it. better to put them both out with the trash. DONT TRUST EITHER OF THEM

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
fine story

this story, from the beginning shows the average person why you do not trust women, even one you love, or think you love. There has to be honest communication, before you get married, no secrets. Obviously he didn't know his wife, or maybe he did, that's why he never told her. I don't know how other people feel about their homes, let alone their wives, but some guy threatening me in my home would be the last thing they do. as far as the wife is concerned, she invited him, she can have him. cut his cock off and shove it down her throat, although she might not have trouble with that. who comes into another mans home and orders him around like that, oh yea it was a black guy, well that answers that question. This story could have been so much better with just a little communication.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
my fantasy exactly

I'm also a married CD who hides his secret from his wife. I often dream and fantasize about this exact scenario happening to me. I truly wish my wife would find out and do exactly what happened in this story. The difference is that I wouldn't be turned off by the other man (as you were at first) but rather I would embrace and truly enjoy the chance to suck a big cock in front of my wife. When you say "What does THAT say about me?" when you're looking at his cock, I will tell you -- it means you're gay - and so am I. Embrace it and accept it -- I have. It's taken me awhile to accept that I only want to suck cock and to get fucked by real cocks - and I would truly love it if my wife was involved. Accepting that I'm gay has made it easier to live with my secret. Maybe one day my wife will find out -- hopefully she'll react as your wife did. Wish me luck !!!

LindseyTSLindseyTSover 6 years ago
Please skip to last chapter commits before going any further.

I was horrified when reaching the end. Just giving a heads up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Exciting in deed!

My cock was so hard reading this I thought I might climax. I also hope this happens to me since I am a long time cross dresser. I have had several cocks over the years. I hope my wife finds my stash and does this same thing to me some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How did she get the original pictures?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous