All Comments on 'DEV for Women: My Special Place'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

I never thought anyone could cum without any physical stimulation whatsoever and just listening to this with my eyes closed i had two AMAZING orgasms. The tension between each was almost unbearable. And the voice was so seductive and alluring. Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
^o^

Delicious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Whoa!

You sound some what like James Masters!

I think I might try this tonight. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
cool

Really good but I didn't find it very sensual. I really relaxed though and feel a lot better. Love your voice!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing!

This was incredibly erotic and intense. This session had me orgasming numerous times. I can't even put a number to it as I lost track! Not only that but I actually squirted each time, which is rare for me to do. I can't even begin to describe how incredible this experience was. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
unbelievable

Please make more like this. I came all three times at the exact moment you commanded in the audio, it was amazing, I've never been able to on command like that before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great

Wish there was a way I could record this onto a cd and take it to bed with me....so relaxing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

Wow I totally did not think this would make me cum, let alone three times! I really liked the part when you cumed it was uper sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Didn't think this would work...

but I came twice. The whole experience was so sensual and completely mindblowing. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good

I also didn't think this would work for me, but I did cum.. It wasn't the most intense orgasm I've ever had, but I did have one. Very relaxing and enjoyable.

GeekgirlGeekgirlabout 15 years ago
Worship

I couldn't believe how hard I came. This was simply amazing. Is now on my iPod (from his site) for a nightly listen... Oh....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Words cannot express. . .

This was done exceptionally well. You must take full advantage of this experience!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I couldn't believe it....

...when I even started gagging during this most amazing experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Wow...

I cummed A LOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

That was crazy amazing, I didn't come the first two times, but during the penetration I did. I didn't touch myself, that's never happened before!

heartwoodheartwoodover 14 years ago
Glorious

You have an incredibly sexy voice, and I am so grateful you recorded this! Thank you for the heat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Appreciated

For what it was, and it's length it was great, but unfortunately I only arrived by my own hand, not on command, and only once... Seems to work really well for all the other women who have 'participated' though, so hey, don't let me put you off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
want more!

this is the first time with you guided stories I have been left aching for more! I am dripping and still am aching inside like I could cum again. I just needed those special words and I would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank you for the gift

I was unable to orgasm with the other two versions, but the moment you commanded in this audio I did. Only once, but I think I am getting better at this. I guess I need more practice, what a chore.

;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh my....

I found it quite odd that my legs and arms rose when you shackled them down.....I felt everything...was it a dream? Or reality?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

The orgasm I had was the best ever!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing

This was amazing... First times I evercame without touching myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yum.

Felt so good without touching myself at all!

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago
Really good.

I'll need to give it a few goes to get the few experience, but even for a first time,

I felt at least half of what you told me.

Looking forward to trying it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That was the most incredible experience in my life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

I'd never had an orgasm before, and I had three while listening to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
w o w

i listened to 'lust in the machine' first and came four or five times without touching myself which isn't easy for me to do. i listened to this right after and had three orgasms, the last being the most powerful i think ive ever had. absolutely incredible, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you. I had one of these best orgasms. I am going to listen to all of your posts. Thanks again, T.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Now that you are on here again............please please please another audio for men..... You are the queen

Same as above

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
721 Followers
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES