All Comments on 'Husband and Lovers Ch. 01'

by indianmasala

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Juicy past

Tour story has an interesting take though a bit less on details. Try to develop it more with more juicy details in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You are right you are a slut.

Know and understand, you cant really love your husband and have sex with another man. You can love the caresses of your husband. You can love your lifestyle with your husband. You can love having your husband pay for your lifestyle. But you really cant love your husband. Time to cut your and his losses and divorce him, allowing him to reeally find a woman who really loves and respects him. You see loyalty, respect, honor, are what one does for one they love. You have none of those things so you really dont love your husband. Perhaps rather than divorce you might consider doing away with yourself so he can have a fulfilling life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
4 SAME STORIES HAVE BEEN POSTED

HEY WHO R U TRYING TO FOOL HERE AND WOT ABOUT U MR WEBMSATER. 4 SAME STORIES HAVE BEEN POSTED UNDER DIFFERENT TITLE. PLEASE WRITE AND POST LESS BUT DO QUALITY WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

FUCK HIM SOLIDLY. HE HAS KEPT YOU VERGIN , NOW GIVE YOUR ANAL VERGINITY TO mUKUND

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A very nice piece og erotic fiction

A good Indian erotic story. I LIKE Indian Erotic Stories.

This one is a love story wrapped in a sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆ [4.2/5.0 = 84% = B+]

The wife is a LOVING WIFE & a KEEPER!

She was ready to go all the way with her then boyfrend but wanted her to save her virginity for her husband.

Does she now have an obligation to sleep with her ex boyfriend? Well, not really... but SHE WILL FUCK HIM ANYWAY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dear Ankita Rao, If you fuck Mukund, you will regret it; if you do not fuck Mukund, you will regret it even more! OK?

Don't worry about Ashish while you are in Delhi. What happens in Delhi will stay in Delhi. You must get Mukund out of your system.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous