All Comments on 'Overtime'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SWFL_WordslingerSWFL_Wordslingerabout 16 years ago
Great story!

Very good story. I liked the set up, and the casualness of the encounter. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice Writing

Your prose moves with a beautiful flow, and the sex is quite natural. Any chance for a sequel?

submisive_slut_wifesubmisive_slut_wifeabout 16 years ago
great

great set up. i hope there are going to be more

NamizujsNamizujsalmost 16 years ago
Good that You managed it!

Thanks Alex for sharing it with us. I am glad and thrilled that You have other(s) in the pipline!

Do go on!

All the best

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
nice balance

nicely erotic/romance mix. Well done and I look forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story development

The longer character Dev leads to a better story to enjoy.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Please do add to this. The buildup was very nice and unrushed as other stories have. I look forward to sequels to this.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
This Was An Interesting Story But....

it was similar to others you have written with pool, nudity, and sex - pretty predictable. I'd like to have seen Becky make an appearance and make it a threesome and then a bit of girl-girl before ending with a final twosome. Good story, however, to remember as I draw the covers and dream. Thanks for getting back into the groove. I look forward to many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just delightful, realistic, sensitive, enjoyable to read and easy to imagine. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1363 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...