All Comments on 'The Little Neighborhood Slut'

by pleasuremmmman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jalapamajalapamaalmost 16 years ago
But your grammer was terrible!

Please use an editor. It was actually a nice little story, but the typos trully killed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good, but edit please

Would have been much better except for the terrible grammar and misplaced words. Have someone edit your work next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Decent Story but the spelling & grammar was Bad

The story was decent but the grammar was very distracting.

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 16 years ago
Good story; needs proofreading

The grammar, spelling and syntax errors distract from what is a pretty decent story.

pleasuremmmmanpleasuremmmmanalmost 16 years agoAuthor
thanls

Yes, I guess my Grammer was horrible. I was using one of those dictation software programs. I'll make sure I edit it alot better. Ya that was horrible grammer.

Thanks all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hi-yah!

Godsh! I know your grammar isn't up to par, but that ending was intense.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Not at all real.....

Youi had far too many preliminaries. If I had that experience her vulva lips and pussy would have been so full of my cum that she would have had to have pissed herself with my spendings in her. And she would not have returned to college....she would be too busy changing diapers and feeding midnight feedings.

SharpguySharpguyabout 13 years ago
More please...

Please share more of your escapades with Sara...and her friend Autumn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story, but use spell check and brush up on your grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mmmm

Very hot story wish I was your neighbour xo ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous