All Comments on 'Wonder Woman - New Reign Ch. 01'

by sghoul

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
LuckyVicLuckyVicalmost 16 years ago
Thumbs up

Reminds me of some Anime I've seen. Maybe you should have Diana take on some guys as well as women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
bravo

great two thumbs up! use what ever females that you see fit but no men. men arent hot in any situation. major turn off!

whatboywhatboyalmost 16 years ago
pretty hot

pretty hot story. i always love to read erotic stories about wonder woman. i would suggest supergirl, mary marvel, or big barda as her next partner. maybe even knockout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot!

Awesome. I loved Wonder Woman as just this totally, overpoweringly dominant character. You should totally have her continue having her way with like, every other woman in the DCU. I'd especially like to see her making Lois and Supergirl her bitches while Superman watches helplessly.

Your stories are pretty much all totally hot and refreshingly free of the boring half-clever crap that 95% of the stuff on LT seems to be mired in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Gratz!

This was a very well done story! I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The best ever!

This really made my day! I can't wait to see who WW fucks next. While I think that She-Hulk would make a perfect fuck partner, I would really love to see Supergirl's tight virgin pussy raped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Totally orgasmic!!!

I've been looking for something of this kind for ages and so far I have been disappointed with what I've seen, until now.

That was an amazing story that impressed me. Please! Please! Please! Have another...The futa thing is kinda good. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good

Just like Bravo said keep it going with women only. Men are real turn offs. lol Supergirl, Stargirl, or even Starfire would be good for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Your interests

I read that little paragraph about you writing this when its out of your sphere on interest. Well since you write a lot of taboo stories you could make the next one about WW dominating other Amazons including her mother. Of course not forceful or rape but concentual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice

i was thinking maybe spider girl.. im not sure if she is marvel or dc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sweeet ^^

Spider girl would be Marvel. Still, very nice indeed! I say we take the next kryptonian female, Super Girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

A tale of her pounding Supergirl in the ass would be...orgasmic ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it

I vote for Catwoman it just sounds better to go after a villan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Read.

Loved this story. Absolutely loved it. As far as future posts, I would agree with everyone that suggested Supergirl. She's the only female DC character that I can think of that can take the hot abuse Wonder Woman dishes out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yea, go for supergirl since your trying to avoid Marvel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow...that was...that was really something. :o

INTENSE!! Shit I usually have a hard time finding material to read. I know some might find it odd (Only word I could think off since my mind is messed up by the images of the above.) since Power Girl was basically raped but damn that was great. Futa has actually grown on me haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

pls more superheroine stories

Kirilios_XianKirilios_Xianover 12 years ago
Damn Good!

There should definitely be more! I vote for Zatanna and/or Superwoman (Earth-3's Lois Lane) for her next conquest(s). Maybe follow up with Big Barda and/or Knockout.

And with Kryptonians vulnerable to magic, Power Girl is almost certainly Knocked Up!

;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best I ever read

3 things are important.

1. No MEN!!!

2. DCU only

3. Don't be limited on characters that can logically handle Wonder Woman 's abilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWESOME TO THE MAX!!!

This was an excellent sex story. It is, in fact one of the best I've read. I WANT MORE!!! When is the author going to make #2?

bballheat102bballheat102over 11 years ago
more more more

amazing story the best ive read yet please keep them coming

futanariluvrfutanariluvrover 11 years ago
Awesome

Great Job! Want More! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

No reason for her not to take men, superman for example is the feature of many stories w/ wonder woman, it'd be neat to read it from her side

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

You wrote in that she still has a pussy, so use it. You could use Superman and Supergirl together(she fucks supergirl, superman fucks her pussy). You could also use woman with strapons(Maybe Catwoman still in her leather suit uses a strapon on Wonder woman. You could also have WW and either a guy or a girl with a strapon dp a heroine. Or have WW fuck Supergirl(or really anyone) while Catwoman and Stargirl fuck WWs ass and pussy with strapons. You could also take inspiration from from a comic on aerisdies.com and say that Raven secretly is a Futanari also. Zatana could also be a good one. She could cast a spell giving herself and/or others dicks. Zatana could take a modified Stargirl in the ass and WW in the pussy while a modified Supergirl fucks WWs pussy and Power Girl fucks WWs ass. Also, you should include anal even if its just WW and one other girl. Maybe throw in Black Canary, Vixen, or Huntress. You should also use Rhonda Pineda AKA The Atom. She should use her small size to climb in a pussy, whether its WWs or a different girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

First can I just say that this is one was one of the hottest stories I've ever read. I would definitely make Wonder Woman fuck Black Canary. (i have a massive crush on them both.) And have her fuck Batman, and since she has a pussy, have him fuck her, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WONDER-PUSSY !

I liked it very much and it was enjoyeable to read and I really got into it.I jerked off 5 times reading it .i hope you do more like this .And keep the stories cumming and cumming and cumming and cumming.! I know I did several times and in fact Im ready to come again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Have Wonder Woman fuck wonder girl

pinktickalerpinktickaleralmost 10 years ago
sex

Have Diana do superman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

A very hot story. Don't be afraid to branch out into unusual fields, it's all good fun. I'd also love to see Diana with Wonder Girl.

XiazaXiazaover 7 years ago
TOO hawt

Super hawt! Would love to see her with Vixen or Hawkgirl . 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
breed them

would love to see her breed all the supers even the villians maybe even make the men her bitches

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
more

she should definatly have a go at her mother and sister

welcome007welcome007almost 4 years ago

so good. pleasde update more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PG is my favourite superheroine

And this was by far the best porn of her I've ever read please make more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous