All Comments on 'Why Don't You Just Fuck Me?'

by oldhornywriter

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
wallabyedwardwallabyedwardalmost 16 years ago
Mmmmmmmm!

I just love loving wives stories. Thank you so much for your contri.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Wait till...

Wait till she goes back for more then with other people, apart from that well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More garbage

Give up writing and try something else. Garbage like this is not going to get you anywhere.

RealDocRealDocalmost 16 years ago
Well Done

I loved it. Keep writing. Remember that there are some really hateful people who call themselves "anonymous" who have no writing skills and whoce only goa in life is trying to put someone else down lower than their mediocrity. They try hard with obnoxious comments but just can't bring anyone lower than they are. Keep writing good fiction like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it

and very well written. Looking forward to the next instalment. Agree with the previous comment that some people don't recognise good writing and only want to criticise. Keep it up - you kept mine up throughout!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Garbage

Not much good to say about this story, not particularly original nor erotic as it is just another slut wife story with no real love between wimp husband and slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent story...well written, erotic and sexy!

Why don't you just write a sequel to this one. Just ignore the dumb shits. The world is full of them. Be assured, you are an excellent writer and I look forward to reading many more of your well conceived and executed erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Spreading her legs

For other men, what was yours alone now is not, the things she said and did just for you are not just for you. Other men make her come,who will she think about late at night,who will she say "just fuck me"too next? If this life style turns you on,than you got it,hope you can handle it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Makes No Sense - Well except to the Strokers

Talent draws a 25 but the subject of pimping and watching by a braindead wimp was a lower septic smelling type #.<P>

Puzzling why some qualified skilled people don't understand that but then you are what you do and value what you spend time on. How sad and for so few.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another LOVED IT !!!

I LOVED it... but with a little more work, a little more of the graphic details, it could possibly be improved and would be GREAT ! Either way, it's much better than most of the crap that gets posted here. Thanks for sharing !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story.....do another chapter or so

and don't listen to all these jerk offs. They all are too busy with a big cock in their mouth to actually write anything themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hey wife, Jane just fucked me, you know the girl

at work. You are alright with this arent you? After all I really love you and it was just sex. I may fuck her again or maybe some others you dont mind do you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
why don't?

This is a good example of the fact that our mates may be thinking 'way ahead of us. Leslie was ready!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
stops way too soon

You need to let the guy fuck his friend's wife. This is just a teaser and not arousing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very fun read. Thank you!

JBEdwardsJBEdwards10 months ago

I think you've captured the spirit of the 1970's quite well. Sounds like your wife is a woman who knows her own mind! 5*~~JB Edwards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldhornywriter@oldhornywriter
30 Followers
I'm just your average older semi-retired sexual revolutionary. (If only I'd known then what I know now. Sigh!) Covid lock-down seems to have increased the urge to write again.