All Comments on 'A Broken Heart Ch. 03'

by cellophanesmile

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love it!

Love it! She needs to tell him sooner or later becuase we dont want hium seeing her with fitz at some point! i love that name fitz! lol! Great story! Cant wait for more! Thanks!!!

kittykat36kittykat36almost 16 years ago
Great

i am loving this story. Thanks for updating so soon. I wonder how he is going to take it when he finally fins out about Fitz? hope you update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
nice work

This story is developing beautifully. I really like the touch of realism of having the son, which she doesn't want to admit in the context of this (maybe) budding relationship. Carry on!

-- KK in Texas

TricialenTricialenalmost 16 years ago
Very Real and So Good!

This is wonderful and I can feel her confusion and indecision. She will have to tell him or he will find out and if he finds out he will be furious. Please post again soon.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Delightful story!

But I am surprised that he can ignore the elephant in the

parlor. Doesn't he remember that he forced himself on her or

did he have a different vision of what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Okay, but...

This chapter seemed a bit rushed and it showed in the lack of editing. Perhaps another proofread would be in order for the next chapter as well as getting more in depth about how each character feels about their first meeting. It can't be left unsaid, regardless if she tells him about the kid or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
One suggestion

I am enjoyed your story very much. There is one logical gap I hope you soon address: she needs to ask herself and him, "Why do you want to start a 'relationship' with me? Is it guilt from four years ago just surfacing, or something else?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Where is the next chapter???

This story is sooo addicting! Please post asap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
love it keep going!!

Great story. Would like to see some further development of his feelings and worries and what led him to come back.

SmallwandaSmallwandaalmost 16 years ago
how incredibly sweet

I like this. It's nice to see a story about the high school misfit coming off age with out all the usual fairy Godmother crap. Just a young women trying to improve her life for herself as well as her child.

As well a young man coming to terms with an action more than one young man has committed in the heat and confusion of youth. Also nice to see that she did remember the fact he did try to comfort her, badly perphas but still very much like a young arrogant kid that he was.

LadyCrimsonLadyCrimsonalmost 16 years ago
Please write some more

I really enjoy this story, please keep writing it I would love to see what happens furhter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
a bokenheart

ive read what u have posted but couldnt get chapter 4 to open please try and post it again i dont know why it wouldnt open thank u i loved what i read so far

mmm_kittenmmm_kittenover 13 years ago
Loving it so far...

I really like you heroine. I hope she gets her heart's desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is off the charts creepy...

I have read a lot of stories on this site, a LOT, and I've never before been driven to comment. I've seen cheesy, sweet, romantic, hot, weird, beautiful, tearjerking, funny, edgy, sexy stories here. I've also seen annoying, goody-two-shoes, awkward, weird, creepy, dark, crazy, outlandish and even traumatic, horrifying and outright disgusting stories.

This is the creepiest thing I've ever seen here, and I've seen some shit. It would actually creep me out less if it was just openly vile in every way, instead of a crazy story pretending to be sweet.

The girl is raped by a guy in a motel room, for which the guy has actually PAID other people who ALSO tried to rape her. Best part: he doesn't understand why she complaining. Obviously she's in a bad way after that, who wouldn't be?

Four years later this guy shows up again, he makes a shitty excuse, she makes some weak attempts to make him go away, but apparently she's had time to forgive. That is saintly forgiveness, considering that he STILL does not understand why she doesn't find him fantastic! We're in sociopath territory here, his last name might as well be Bateman.

But then the story takes another leap, WAY out in the crazy zone. In a heartbeat he goes from her rapist to Prince Charming. I'm a guy who's only knowledge of rape comes via news, movies, books and TV, but there has got to be a world of difference between forgiving your rapist and being into him.

What happened in her head? I would accept that she has some serious issues, or that she's grappling with immense shame and denial, or SOME kind of explanation. But no, the rape just goes *poof* and suddenly it's a romantic story. Frome here on out it's cologne and tight red dresses. The only problem left is about custody of their child. There's no explanation of her neckbreaking turnaround, and there really, REALLY needs to be, because usually rape is a massive dealbreaker when it comes to romantic attraction.

I'd write it off as a disappointing (and... strange) story, but here's the really freaky part:

The commenters seem to think this is a pure gem of romance. Some think it's the sweetest story they've ever read. Maybe there's a genius twist later on, but if this chapter is your ideal of love then I think you need to talk to someone, and I mean that in the gentlest way. I'm jumping ship here.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I liked the story, I can't believe how anons always can bad mouth a story but yet never can write one of their own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous